10+ Year Old Account
    Echo streaming again. About half an hour offstream, no harm.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

I totally forgot limit just did KT and Sylvanas splits and not full splits

Quote Originally Posted by Moi2003 View Post
    Not sure, this whole streaming thing has me conflicted. I get why they would turn it off, but at the same time, if you are going to turn off for part of it why not just keep it off the whole time.
    Because they need to make $$$

They have to make a living. Sure they there wasn't streaming in the past but that made it much harder to retain players long term. I think outside of method most guilds were a revolving door of talent since world first raiding long term isn't sustainable for an individual unless they have a job where they can reliably take off for 1-2 weeks when the time comes(once or twice a year). That's definitely not possible for most people, especially in the USA.

Wonder what would happen say their ISP have an outage or something. Man that will be so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by sponge5307 View Post
    Wonder what would happen say their ISP have an outage or something. Man that will be so funny.
    Plugin your mobile phone and keep going. No streams, but they can keep raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    This... even blizzard knows everyone have phones!

Holy moly Mythic Painsmith was beaten by echo. Wtf, i was kinda hoping mythic painsmith being a wall for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Holy moly Mythic Painsmith was beaten by echo. Wtf, i was kinda hoping mythic painsmith being a wall for a while.
    I mean it took around 100 pulls, was a full day's worth of raiding.

Guardian looks like it'll be down quickly, Echo could take a two boss lead before they stop for the night.

7+ Year Old Account
    Guardian is surprisingly light on mechanics, pure output boss.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Guardian is surprisingly light on mechanics, pure output boss.
    I can't tune in, how does it look compared to Sludgefist?

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    It looks like heroic guardian

10+ Year Old Account
    They described it "Sludgefist, but better."

7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about mythic mechanics on Guradian, but it has no burst moments to min-max, no precise movements etc. Like, Sludge had chains and tight movements due to patches.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

It's very much a gear and optimization check boss. The mechanics are barely a step up from Heroic but the boss hits like a mag truck and they're busy trying out different comps and cooldown usages. It doesn't have the same movement and positioning requirements as Sludgefist for sure, but might be harder from a pure numbers perspective. They're at 35% best pull after 12 attempts so it doesn't look like it'll stop them for long, but then again on bosses such as this one the last 30% might be extremely significant.
    Last edited by Jastall; 2021-07-15 at 08:21 PM.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're also still tuning their composition, looks like they're benching more and more ranged for melee.

The healing output requirements here are absolutely brutal.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think only Butcher was simpler boss in modern WoW history.

And Shriekwing, actually.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-07-15 at 08:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    They're at 35% best pull after 12 attempts so it doesn't look like it'll stop them for long, but then again on bosses such as this one the last 30% might be extremely significant.
    We've yet to really see them do purging protocol with two sentries up.

I’m a Limit fan, but i like seeing another guild making this an actual competition. IMO Echo is ahead , with all things being considered. However , Limit tries to be 1 or 2 steps ahead.

I think Limit is banking on KT and Sylv being extreme gear checks… if this is true Limit will take the lead based on their multiple split runs.

Needless to say, hell of a race and much respect for both guilds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohn View Post
    I’m a Limit fan, but i like seeing another guild making this an actual competition. IMO Echo is ahead , with all things being considered. However , Limit tries to be 1 or 2 steps ahead.

I think Limit is banking on KT and Sylv being extreme gear checks… if this is true Limit will take the lead based on their multiple split runs.

Needless to say, hell of a race and much respect for both guilds
    I think Echo's banking on killing as many bosses as possible before doing full splits. They did a couple of weapon splits for Painsmith despite people expecting them to do full. Once they hit the wall, they'll do full splits if needed.

It's arguable that they'd be clearing bosses faster if they already did splits, but so far everything has been reliant on execution rather than numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    NOOOOO it will be so slow like 10fps with everything going on and 200+ ping. Actually this bring back to when I was a hardcore raider days back in WoLK Co woker and I are in the same guild. He play wow on a crappy HP laptop and play a resto shammy. He would be like 10fps and tons lags. I have no idea how he can heal with such crappy frame rate lol.