Quote Originally Posted by zortport View Post
    Sorry to tell but, that is also my comment on reddit And it has nothing contradicting what I said here, I just wrote more details there.
    Ouch. xD xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    So happy to see Echo and Limit neck and neck!

Both guilds are next level business

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to tell but, that is also my comment on reddit And it has nothing contradicting what I said here, I just wrote more details there.
    Wasn't trying to contradict you. Literally have no idea how this shit works. KEK

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Wasn't trying to contradict you. Literally have no idea how this shit works. KEK
    No worries, it was a funny coincidence to see my own comment quoted back to me. I didn't think you had malicious intent or anything. Thanks for bringing it up though, I would have loved to hear technical stuff from someone who knows more than I do.

So Limit won when Trump was president. It's pretty funny that.
    Last edited by Hightotemz; 2021-07-16 at 07:16 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    So Limit won when Trump was president. It's pretty funny that.
    Funny, so did Method. Political bait now?

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    no i think its make america great again by winning world first lol

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Just a fact mate. NA hasn't won a raid since TBC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    no i think its make america great again by winning world first lol
    Positive attitude works, people underestimate the power of psychology.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    I'm really impressed with Pieces at the moment.
    36 pulls and at 44% amready. Their quality of players seems top notch.
    Yeah, that is similar to echo. Afaik echo wa at 35% after 56 pulls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Limit's spent 250 pulls showing them what to or not to do and testing the raid.
    Too obvious bait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    Now 2 things will happen

Echo finally having the lead will turn off their stream like they always do, something limit doesn't do

OR

Limit will finally get to copy strats like echo gets to do.

Now ppl can't cry 16hr headstart anymore atleast when limit wins again
    First of all, a headstart is undeniably an advantage.
    Second, even Max said that they would have done the same at sire if they were in Echos situation.

Doesn't matter, 16 hour headstart is always an advantage. Just because limit lost the lead doesn't mean the headstart doesn't matter (especially once the weekly reset happens).

Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    Still fancy Limit to win this race. Have a feeling that the raid will go the same way as last tier with Limit using the advantage of the earlier reset to gear up and win.
    Yeah this is really unfair tbh no matter what ppl say. If they get to a close sylv kill before reset limit win thx to blizzard server timings. Weird that they still do this super unfair advantage.

method may pull an upset over pieces. they got some gg players, but they also have cayna...

Lmao, actually not suprised that you are flaunting your "experience" there also. You are talking about from network perspective which of course blizzard cant do anything about. But they can fix the interval between the spikes hitting that would give players more leeway to move within the error of normal networking.

Edit. Actually this could just be bad quality code within the game animation and timer coding. There is clear animation that people follow to help them move at the right time and if that animation comes even couple ms too late then it can easily throw off peoples movement.
    Last edited by Corroc; 2021-07-16 at 08:06 AM.

method may pull an upset over pieces. they got some gg players, but they also have cayna...
    For all the troubles they've had, I do sincerely wish for more real WF competition besides Echo and Limit. So all the best to Method and their efforts, make things interesting!

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Limit's spent 250 pulls showing them what to or not to do and testing the raid.
    Echo did the same thing for Limit, testing out Guardian of the First Ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    Just a fact mate. NA hasn't won a raid since TBC.
    u talkin before nzoth? blood legion took shek'zeer. End boss, not a tier sure but still

Guardians being a whiff is kind of a bummer but i also appreciate free loot after a wall, especially raznal. I hope fatescribe puts up a good fight, i dont know if im expecting another 100 puller but if painsmith reset the difficulty ramp im guessing 40-60 for fatescribe? then 120ish for KT based on nothing but tea leaves
    Last edited by Porimlys; 2021-07-16 at 08:45 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Except you’re overlooking the fact that for some of them (can’t speak for all), it is both. They enjoy doing it while making money and devoting the time to it.
    Do you have this outlook for things like basketball, baseball, football, and all other sports?
    You're overlooking that amateur and professional are separate things for those. They don't separate the guilds from the e-sport companies in WoW in the race. That's my gripe, not that they enjoy what they do for a living.

Actually you're wrong. Wow does not continually update your position, it only updates on facing change or movement stop / start. This is why when you run straight ahead into a building on your mount, it takes forever or until you change facing to dismount you.

Though some encounters during raid can enforce a more frequent baseline to prevent things like this.

So Limit got two advantages now they get to see Echo strategies plus they have a 16 hour headstart. Echo has no chance with all this catering towards Limit.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna say Limit.

NA has a serious time-zone advantage when the fights are easy and top guilds cut through them like butter. Both Echo and Limit are already 7/10 and making a complete joke out of this tier.

Unless Fatescribe and Kel'thuzad turn out to be brick walls, I see world first Sylvanas kill happening by Sunday.

I think that's unlikely because Painsmith is easily the hardest encounter on Heroic, and given the 107 pulls Echo needed to down it, it's very likely they or Limit will kill Sylvanas in less.
    Last edited by Clbull; 2021-07-16 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clbull View Post
    I'm gonna say Limit.

NA has a serious time-zone advantage when the fights are easy and top guilds cut through them like butter. Both Echo and Limit are already 7/10 and making a complete joke out of this tier.

Unless Fatescribe and Kel'thuzad turn out to be brick walls, I see world first Sylvanas kill happening by Sunday.

I think that's unlikely because Painsmith is easily the hardest encounter on Heroic, and given the 107 pulls Echo needed to down it, it's very likely they or Limit will kill Sylvanas in less.
    I’m not normally one to call people out but this is absolute nonsense. How can you make any prediction on the difficulty of the remaining bosses based on painsmith, especially when you factor in that we don’t know what mythic Sylvanas even is yet