I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    They’re right though… healer tuning has been bad, for at least 5 years three out of six specs have been by and large out of the meta.

When the main question is, “do we take two pallies, or two shammies?” while mistweaver rdruid and hpriest are nailed to the bench tier after tier, it’s… not great.

Meanwhile holy pally has been guaranteed a spot since… wrath? TBC?
    Fortunately, they nerfed HPallies and Discs before this tier, so it's a little more balanced now

limit still on painsmith and why arent the streams on the front page anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    limit still on painsmith and why arent the streams on the front page anymore?
    You’re about twelve hours and two bosses late.

7+ Year Old Account
    someone explain what splits are in relatin to mythinc raiding im waaaay behind on this.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

So what are they saying about fatescripe compared to painsmith in difficulty?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    someone explain what splits are in relatin to mythinc raiding im waaaay behind on this.
    Get a bunch of people in lower difficulties that have the ilvl to trade items that they get to a few people. You split so you can funnel gear in each normal/heroic raid to just a few people and that means the whole mythic raid gets a lot more gear.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    So what are they saying about fatescripe compared to painsmith in difficulty?

- - - Updated - - -

Get a bunch of people in lower difficulties that have the ilvl to trade items that they get to a few people. You split so you can funnel gear in each normal/heroic raid to just a few people and that means the whole mythic raid gets a lot more gear.
    Limit seem pretty confident that its gonna roll over pretty soon. Looks pretty easy (for them)

They need to do something about these community splits. I dont blame the guilds for doing it but no one wins.

Its crap for viewers, crap for the raiders (those I watch hate doing it) and it creates a bigger gap between the top guilds and the rest, making the race less interesting. Just a shame really that it has to be like this.
    Last edited by Wezmon; 2021-07-16 at 06:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    Limit seem pretty confident that its gonna roll over pretty soon. Looks pretty easy (for them)

They need to do something about these community splits. I dont blame the guilds for doing it but no one wins.

Its crap for viewers, crap for the raiders (those I watch hate doing it) and it creates a bigger gap between the top guilds and the rest, making the race less interesting. Just a shame really that it has to be like this.
    Bring back Master Loot. That way they can only run so many Raids as they Gear up Alts to run them.
    Doing the same Boss 30 times with 5 new people each time to funnel a piece of specific Loot seems pretty unhealthy in the long term and as you mentioned, creates a bigger gap between top Guilds.

Watch me get flamed for liking ML.
    PL only brings more issues (for both casual and hardcore players alike) than it solves.
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2021-07-16 at 07:09 PM.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Bring back Master Loot. That way they can only run so many Raids as they Gear up Alts to run them.
    Doing the same Boss 30 times with 5 new people each time to funnel a piece of specific Loot seems pretty unhealthy in the long term and as you mentioned, creates a bigger gap between top Guilds.

Watch me get flamed for liking ML.
    PL only brings more issues (for both casual and hardcore players alike) than it solves.
    Master loot was very degenerate too so it wouldn't improve the "viewing experience" much at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Master loot was very degenerate too so it wouldn't improve the "viewing experience" much at all.
    At least if they have 5 Alts they run 5 Raids and be done with it.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

no it doesn't, pretty much all top guilds DO NOT want ML back

At least if they have 5 Alts they run 5 Raids and be done with it.
    nope, they would run even more splits with ml
    Last edited by Finear; 2021-07-16 at 07:14 PM.

Considering things are pretty quiet atm, what do yall think about Sir Lorgoks tweet xD

Derek Deianov
    @Lorgokz
    ·
    32m
    One of the biggest wasted potentials I have seen in a while? @WarcraftDevs
    What did you even think to make rings possible by always going clockwise? This literally kills the whole purpose of the mythic mechanic. What a joke

Derek Deianov
    @Lorgokz
    ·
    17m @WarcraftDevs
    Why does it not get fixed immediately after fucking it up this badly? 8th boss is meant to be challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    You run HC a bunch of time "splitting" your raiders into raids with a bunch of alters that share their armor type and drops so as those alters get drops they can trade to the mains.
    If you watch any of those you will see raids being all cloth users for example except the tanks and similar combinations.

15+ Year Old Account
    Limit with a 10% wipe on Fatrescribe
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Heyimyoshyy View Post
    Considering things are pretty quiet atm, what do yall think about Sir Lorgoks tweet xD
    If it's true you can just run the rings in one direction then he has a point. What on earth are they thinking, the whole point of the extra mechanic was to create a problem with crossing, and if you all go same way its moot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post

At least when they ran their own splits it was something any guild could emulate. If you had enough time and dedication you could gear enough alts and do it. But now its only realistically 4 or 5 guilds with the fanbase to do what they are doing which seem a bit unfair.

I thought one extreme solution could be a raid ilevel cap which is removed at week 3. Then you can still do some splits etc to make sure you hit that cap (eg 238 for now, 242 next week). But that relies on blizz caring about the race, which they have said they dont

i would like to speak to the manager of blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post

Gonna need a quote on that. Everyone I know in top guilds agrees master loot makes all this shit easier, because short of predetermined drops for a couple of weeks after patch release or strict no trading PL, there is no escaping the split madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post

At least when they ran their own splits it was something any guild could emulate. If you had enough time and dedication you could gear enough alts and do it. But now its only realistically 4 or 5 guilds with the fanbase to do what they are doing which seem a bit unfair.
    Bringing ML back wouldn't change that, they would be running full "helper" raids for each main and alt of 4 armor types

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Gonna need a quote on that. Everyone I know in top guilds agrees master loot makes all this shit easier, because short of predetermined drops for a couple of weeks after patch release or strict no trading PL, there is no escaping the split madness.
    You can watch Preach interview with limit and echo after CN, Max was talking about it couple of times on his stream so were echo members

Yes it would make them gear faster but it also means they are running so much more splits which they already hate doing

10+ Year Old Account
    Method defeats Painsmith Raznal after 127 pulls.

Method defeats Painsmith Raznal after 127 pulls.
    Christ that was so close it was glorious

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    It was a win. People trying to discount it are those trying to prop up a failed argument.
    If the competitors accept it then these weird fanboys should