10+ Year Old Account
    Just tuned in, the fuck is even this fight?

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Just tuned in, the fuck is even this fight?
    The most epic thing they've ever created!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone link this trinket? What is causing all of this fuss?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    The most epic thing they've ever created!
    That sarcasm friendo?

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    So edgy.

Anyway, If I were to give a damn about who gets WF I'd probably prefer Limit to get it, as the people rooting for a guild like Echo, with their reputation, can't possibly be very good for a(ny) gaming community. And of course, I don't give a fuck if the guild who gets it is from EU, US etc.
    In my view, Echo is dying to be the next "Method" gaming brand. Gaming brand types have never appealed to me. I guess it's the difference between an esports team and just some gamers. Maybe internally Limit operates like an esports team, but they definitely dont sell it that way in their streams. Max is also very tolerable in long viewing sprees. I hope whoever unseats Limit aren't a bunch of people under an esports brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    So edgy.

Anyway, If I were to give a damn about who gets WF I'd probably prefer Limit to get it, as the people rooting for a guild like Echo, with their reputation, can't possibly be very good for a(ny) gaming community. And of course, I don't give a fuck if the guild who gets it is from EU, US etc.
    Yeah, Im from EU and I would like to see Limit get WF just to see all those pissed Method/Echo fans raging and diminishing WF because headstart/reset/WhateverMakeThemMoreHappy

But I think Echo is closer to a kill. I think Limit is not going to kill her at this session and when they will be off Echo have big chance for killing her unless she will survive till reset.

intended that every boss except for raznal and sylv was that "easy"? it is uncommon that the last 2 bosses before final boss die that quick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killver View Post
    Wow, what a posting. Echo (Method) were the first to popularize streaming of world first races. This is still highly competitive, of course they are muting some parts. You should be glad you can see the final boss live nowadays.
    Big Dumb Guild streamed their World Progressions before Method ever did, because they were a no name guild at the time they didn't get big stream views.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Big Dumb Guild streamed their World Progressions before Method ever did, because they were a no name guild at the time they didn't get big stream views.
    Midwinter were streaming their progress throughout MoP also as a world 20 guild. It is how Slootbag became well known on Twitch. So well before BDG even formed.

i just hope all the guilds have a good time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    intended that every boss except for raznal and sylv was that "easy"? it is uncommon that the last 2 bosses before final boss die that quick.
    to be fair there was some cheese involved with Kt
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Does limit have two people just on comms right now? Tagzz and Max? Seems confusing.
    Yep, they've each got their own roles, though. Typically Max handles calling out boss mechanics and Tagzz handles cooldown usage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    In my view, Echo is dying to be the next "Method" gaming brand. Gaming brand types have never appealed to me. I guess it's the difference between an esports team and just some gamers. Maybe internally Limit operates like an esports team, but they definitely dont sell it that way in their streams. Max is also very tolerable in long viewing sprees. I hope whoever unseats Limit aren't a bunch of people under an esports brand.
    I don't really watch streams, but clips and vods from what I've seen of clips and stuff of Limit Max, he seems like a chill dude that enjoys the game, enjoys helping people and is kinda down to earth?

Then echo has people like Gingi. And Naowh. I don't know if I'm yet to see a clip of them not being full of themselves and just obnoxious.

The whole streaming scene with the "chat" is just.. I can't.
    Hi

Blizzard seems afraid to slap down guilds for exploits these days.

10+ Year Old Account

https://www.wowhead.com/item=186434/...tes?bonus=6805

The trinket itself is only a secondary part of the fuss. The main part is that the adds despawn if the targeted player dies. Limit noticed that and starting sacrifying their players to avoid the adds but using regular battle res only. Echo simply decided to use the previous boss trinket to add one more battle res to the fight.

-------

Max is really chill and fun to watch when Limit is ahead. When that's not the case, he can really have a despicable attitude.

This tier, he showed that again during Painsmith, complaining for 30 min, not to his guild members but to his already extremely toxic fan chat, about NA ping, stating that it only happens to them, showing videos of deaths due to latency while refusing to acknowledge the clips that show the exact same thing happening to Echo. All that to conclude with him, the leader of Limit, throwing a sour "I wish this would happen to other guilds".

The dude was just pathetic to watch and while I am willing to fully cheer for his really impressive guild, it's hard to do when Max keeps doing that kind of stuff.
    Last edited by Loeko; 2021-07-17 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=186434/...tes?bonus=6805

Normally tank life saving trinkets prevent your death, this one instead lets you ress after dying.
    And if the tank dies on KT the adds on him despawn so Echo and Limit used this to basically ignore the adds which are a normally a difficulty part of the fight.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    Max is really chill and fun to watch when Limit is ahead. When that's not the case, he can really have a despicable attitude.

This tier, he showed that again during Painsmith, complaining for 30 min, not to his guild members but to his already extremely toxic fan chat, about NA ping, stating that it only happens to them, showing videos of deaths due to latency while refusing to acknowledge the clips that show the exact same thing happening to Echo. All that to conclude with him, the leader of Limit, throwing a sour "I wish this would happen to other guilds".

The dude was just pathetic to watch and while I am willing to fully cheer for his really impressive guild, it's hard to do when Max keeps doing that kind of stuff.
    IDK man, they are all playing 14-15ish hours a day nonstop and practically everyone has been super and chill MOST of the time. It seems pretty reasonable that these humans show some modicum of emotion during this event. Obviously, if it passes a certain threshold I'd be right there with you, but I really don't think he's been close to that point for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    IDK man, they are all playing 14-15ish hours a day nonstop and practically everyone has been super and chill MOST of the time. It seems pretty reasonable that these humans show some modicum of emotion during this event. Obviously, if it passes a certain threshold I'd be right there with you, but I really don't think he's been close to that point for me.
    Yeah, I understand it's pretty exhausting and everyone has the right of being frustrated. It's just that the way of releasing it for Max is most of time done by discrediting the opponent. As soon as he's behind, it's not his fault, it's the opponent who is cheating, exploiting or being advantaged. In the same way, he can not congratulate an opponent without trying to diminish the accomplishment, most recently with "Boss not killed as it was intended but GG Echo". I get it if he's frustrated, but I just wish that his way of letting it go was not to constantly trash the opponent.

Yeah, I understand it's pretty exhausting and everyone has the right of being frustrated. It's just that the way of releasing it for Max is most of time done by discrediting the opponent. As soon as he's behind, it's not his fault, it's the opponent who is cheating, exploiting or being advantaged. In the same way, he can not congratulate an opponent without trying to diminish the accomplishment, most recently with "Boss not killed as it was intended but GG Echo". I get it if he's frustrated, but I just wish that his way of letting it go was not to constantly trash the opponent.
    I think it all comes down to interpretation. With the lag spikes on Painsmith, I took that as him being frustrated with particular server issues, not with anyone specific in Echo. Kind of how Lorgok was frustrated with the design of Fatescribe and some people though that was his way of being frustrated with Limit (which I didn't think so earlier). He also called Echo big brain for using the trinket and it's possible he firmly believes that's not how the boss is intended to be killed. Either way, I get what your'e saying, I just don't see it as him trashing other guilds, rather expressing frustration with various parts of the race.

All things considered, even though the two guilds demonstrate some competitive banter, I think it's pretty cool to see how much respect they do actually have for each other. These races are so much more fun when there is legit competition.

I don't take anything they say during the race that seriously. Like many competitions you are constantly trying to trick your mind into keeping motivation and high morale. Perspectives will change looking back at the race in a few weeks.