Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Special phases have always been a rare occurrence. Have we ever even had one in a fight that wasn't the end-boss of the expansion?
    Didn’t Imperator Mar’gok have one and he was the end boss of the first raid of wod?

Special phases have always been a rare occurrence. Have we ever even had one in a fight that wasn't the end-boss of the expansion?
    Ragnaros, Sha of Fear, Imperator Mar'gok, and Gul'dan.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Ragnaros, Sha of Fear, Imperator Mar'gok, and Gul'dan.
    Two of those were absolute dog shit fights even without the M phase.

Blackhand is the perfect end raid HC and M boss fight. Relatively short but intense from the moment you pull him and it just keeps ramping up.

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    S Tier: Limit
    A Tier: Echo, Pieces
    B Tier: Method, BDGG, Fatsharkyes, Exorsus

Although, the last RWF was pretty tight, with Echo pulling some pretty close low % Denathrius wipes around Limit simultaneously despite the day behind. Still think Limit is in a league of their own. Better DPS, better mechanically, more efficient and more innovative strategically.
    Exorsus quit competitive raiding this year. They are out.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    In my view, Echo is dying to be the next "Method" gaming brand. Gaming brand types have never appealed to me. I guess it's the difference between an esports team and just some gamers. Maybe internally Limit operates like an esports team, but they definitely dont sell it that way in their streams. Max is also very tolerable in long viewing sprees. I hope whoever unseats Limit aren't a bunch of people under an esports brand.
    Are you aware Complexity is an esports brand?

am I the only one who's extremely annoyed when bosses "die" before reaching 0%? Especially when it's last boss of the tier. It feels like such a let down. It's almost as annoying as killing the boss, lets say 4 times, before it dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Echo's up and raiding, here we go.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    if this fight has no special phase on mythic blizzard is a fucking joke
    we don't know if this is the case just yet. there could still be one that nobody has seen yet...

10+ Year Old Account
    depends what you consider to be 'special phases' every single hardmode in ulduar could be considered as such, Anub'arak in TOGC was 'special' hidden boss at the end of the raid, you had Ragnaros heroic in firelands with his legs phase, and i guess you could argue that madness of deathwing had 4 'phases' depending on what order you did the platforms in if you weren't just farming it and were doing the achievement, sha of fear had one on heroic, i skipped out of the rest of MoP so no idea, as mentioned imperator margok in highmaul had one, archimonde had one, gul'dan and Argus each had one, i quit BFA midway through mythic dazar'alor progress so no clue if any other bosses have had them but that's what i can remember right now at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    Are you aware Complexity is an esports brand?
    Thats how you spot a (mentally) Limit(ed) fanboi. Otherwise i can't fathom how you can overlook that their main channel doesn't even contain the word "Limit".

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how long bosses like Lich King & Ragnaros (FL) would last for Echo / Limit if you'd put them in a raid nowadays, with obviously no prior knowledge of the fights. With the amount of preparation, the different analysts, weak aura creators, ... general level of organisation, not to mention skill.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    In my view, Echo is dying to be the next "Method" gaming brand. Gaming brand types have never appealed to me. I guess it's the difference between an esports team and just some gamers. Maybe internally Limit operates like an esports team, but they definitely dont sell it that way in their streams. Max is also very tolerable in long viewing sprees. I hope whoever unseats Limit aren't a bunch of people under an esports brand.
    Weren't some of these people very upset that Sco turned Method into a business?

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    am I the only one who's extremely annoyed when bosses "die" before reaching 0%? Especially when it's last boss of the tier. It feels like such a let down. It's almost as annoying as killing the boss, lets say 4 times, before it dies.
    Depends. Algalon is the perfect example of not actually killing the boss while feeling fulfilled after you've done it. Now that was an epic fight!

Echo is sooo goddamn annoying with that constant stream muting... Im from EU, but I hope that Limit wins this tier for that reason alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulz1 View Post
    Echo is sooo goddamn annoying with that constant stream muting... Im from EU, but I hope that Limit wins this tier for that reason alone.
    Yeah, I get they don't want to talk about new strats in public but then it begs the question, why fucking stream RWF if you want to keep secrets.

I watch the Echo main-stream, so I haven't noticed that even once. You should give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    Yeah, I get they don't want to talk about new strats in public but then it begs the question, why fucking stream RWF if you want to keep secrets.
    Exactly. Just do not stream like they used to do in the past, but muh $$$$ from twitch... F**** hypocrites.
    Last edited by Lulz1; 2021-07-18 at 09:21 AM.

Method 9/10 now as well

Exactly. Just do not stream like they used to do in the past, but muh $$$$ from twitch... F**** hypocrites.
    You are one of them giving them money. Thanks for your support!

Echo reached p3. Will she die today!?
    Last edited by Clozer; 2021-07-18 at 09:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Echo reached p3. Will she die today!?
    Not even close.

They need to enter P3 with everyone alive and a rez or two in the bag and then nobody knows if they have the damage still to do it.