Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    I honestly don't think blizz should really be hotfixing on the fly unless a mechanic is truly broken. It feels more than a bit "juiced" at this stage
    Skipping add intended to be killed is broken tho.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Nope. Not how it works in WoW. Never has. WF is the first raid to kill it. Period.
    Otherwise we'd be talking about 32 hours for asia to kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I never stated it was irrelivant, I wrote it was less rellevant than a few years back.
    I brought up the fact that a far older game (new content -wise) which is not in an expansion cycle had more viewers than all the WF streams together.
    If you cant put two and two together you are even more daft than I initially thought
    "im not wrong your wrong"

leave some sodium for when asmon stops streaming FF14

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Isn't this just a meme picture? Some of the wording/capitalization/way it's written is off too.
    maybe blizz will make this true

Im not the salty one. I dont really care, I enjoyed WoW far more than most players.
    You however get itchy when WF isn't really in the relevant section in any area.
    Whether it be:
    Twitch
    YouTube
    PcGamer
    IGN

or any other metric of interest.

Since this is a WF thread my initional post brought up the perspective that WF lost in relevance.
    Do you disagree?

Personally I remember when WF was at the #1 spot regardless if it was a stream(encore) or major gaming sites topnews.
    Why would any site cover it like they used to when it's streamed now? There's no need to inform people of reports from the raid when they can just watch it instead themselves, no need for inside scoops.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Holy shit, those changes lmao. Like....wow. I think with the extra gear from mythic re-clear and heroic splits, guardian should still go down easily enough. But fatescriber and KT. Damn. It's like they're tuned to be just as hard week 2 as they should have been for these world first guilds had they been tuned properly week 1. So yea, unless sylvannas dies this reset, I don't think either limit or echo will be able to re-clear to her right away, might even take several days after reset to get back to her. Which I actually kinda like.

edit: seems like there's no other source for this, might not be real? who knows
    Last edited by SeIex; 2021-07-19 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post
    a race is won by the fastest

fastest means smallest time in race. check all the sports

so Limit needs to kill it at least 16 hours sooner to be 1st

till now it was accepted to give NA a 16 hour head start.

with Blizzard sabotaging NA competition the gift is no longer given.
    Its not World Fastest tho. Its World First so who kill first gonna win WF. Even Method/Echo players know this. Try harder.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    I think if you're gauging where a game is at because of it's performance on Twitch, you should stay away from declaring which games are healthy and which are dying.

The fact of the matter is that outside of WF races and new content launches, WoW is boring AF to stream. As a matter of fact, the only reason WoW gets the numbers it does outside of WF and major events, is because Asmongold does original content while streaming WoW (such as transmog and mount off competitions) which brings in a ton of viewers.

The fact of the matter is we're currently outside "the first two weeks of an expansion" and as of right now, Twitch is #3 in the games list. FFXIV is #16. Yes, it will jump up when Asmongold streams it later, but if you were to go by your explanation that a game is dying if it's outside top 10, then FFXIV was dying until Asmongold started streaming it.
    Dying? WoW will continue to draw revenue and some fond memories of players. Just not to the extent I think it could.
    Leaving that aside, one of the top streamers <playing whatever> still manage to outpace WoW WF?
    I remember when I could read who won at every major gaming outlet known to man and now it's not even covered.

So lets disregard that Asmongold bring huge crowds no matter what he plays, my original claim still stands and as true.
    WF is nowhere near as rellevant as it used to be. WoW with new content should beat FF14 off the bat without Asmon right..
    Either way this is goind off-topic.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    maybe blizz will make this true
    They'd do something more balanced, they generally don't just buff bosses that have been killed, they'll buff a mechanic that was cheese, but nerf somewhere else. Like fix the trinket but nerf tank adds in some way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Why would any site cover it like they used to when it's streamed now? There's no need to inform people of reports from the raid when they can just watch it instead themselves, no need for inside scoops.
    Dont follow that logic. Does outlets in reading form suddenly stop reporting beacuse its on the tv news(stream)?
    Also, you presume people watch hours on end of pulls.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Dont follow that logic. Does outlets in reading form suddenly stop reporting beacuse its on the tv news(stream)?
    Also, you presume people watch hours on end of pulls.
    I did yesterday, about 4-5 hours both Echo and Limit split on my second monitor while goofing around in Classic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    I did yesterday, about 4-5 hours both Echo and Limit split on my second monitor while goofing around in Classic.
    Okey, and?

so ive noticed that after the hotfix the monk is using RoP for p1 adds a lot more

they ate the loss in add damage in exchange for more boss damage??

Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    Holy shit, those changes lmao. Like....wow. I think with the extra gear from mythic re-clear and heroic splits, guardian should still go down easily enough. But fatescriber and KT. Damn. It's like they're tuned to be just as hard week 2 as they should have been for these world first guilds had they been tuned properly week 1. So yea, unless sylvannas dies this reset, I don't think either limit or echo will be able to re-clear to her right away, might even take several days after reset to get back to her. Which I actually kinda like.

edit: seems like there's no other source for this, might not be real? who knows
    they are fake

Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    they are fake
    for now they are

boss dies in like 2 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Until the error from Meeres there, they were pushing their best damage on Sylvannas.

Whether it'll be enough is to be seen, but it's close.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since I just pop in now and then on WF. It is 45% on Sylv?
    Or is it open to "speculation" or so.

there is no 100% certainty because Blizzard hasn't said anything but based on datamining its very likely to be 45%.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Pretty much open to speculation. Nomrla and Heroic ended at 50%. Since this went under 50%, they are now speculating that it is 45%.