Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    If the Boss doesnt die this Reset

Limit should wait until Echo had recleared and start at the same Time
    Not gonna happend, while Limit has huge respect for Echo. They, quoting what max said after they had gotten WF Mythic Denathrius.

''They wanna demoralize us doing competition, we wanna demoralize them''. Therefore any advantage that will be big for them, they will take. Fair play is not gonna happend when it's going head to heads for WF times, for them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Meh it's doable for both of them so even with the reset I'd be surprised if limit actually re-cleared. Probably just take the lootvault stuff and continue.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    People have been saying this since p3 was first reached

We saw people saying echo couldn’t make up the % advantage they lost after the hot fix and then they got even closer

We saw people say it was mathematically impossible to get under 50%
    Vast majority of people just dont know what the f... they're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Meh it's doable for both of them so even with the reset I'd be surprised if limit actually re-cleared. Probably just take the lootvault stuff and continue.
    After g'huun i don't think we'll ever see them extend again, you shoot yourself in the foot if you can't immediately kill it

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    After g'huun i don't think we'll ever see them extend again, you shoot yourself in the foot if you can't immediately kill it
    They believed they could do ghuun

They actually CAN do Sylvanas

Echo is so close that spending hours on a reclear is a huge gamble

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    the thing is that tier didnt have the great vault they'll be getting some big upgrades from that and they can run heroic spits for dom sockets and shards i dont think they need a mythic reclear to get it and throw in how much of a wall painsmith is and blizz fixing kt
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Postaldude View Post
    Vast majority of people just dont know what the f... they're talking about
    This thread has made that quite clear lol

The boss dies in the next 24 hours

Well after a below average tuning quality raid in general, and the final boss not being that great of a designed fight (in my opinion)...at the very least it looks like Blizzard tuned the DPS check almost perfectly.

All the people upset about it not dying yesterday, geeze what a disaster that tuning would have been to die so easily to comps where you could easily handle AoE and stack raid cooldowns and still hit a single target DPS check final boss.

Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    If the Boss doesnt die this Reset

Limit should wait until Echo had recleared and start at the same Time
    This definitely won't happen this raid. But I could see a future tier where both guilds feel no other guild is a threat and then agree that both guilds do not raid or do anything else on their toons on every single tuesday for as long the race is going on. So limit doesn't get a head start, and method don't get to continue progging week 1 in the window where limit would be re-clearing under normal circumstances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone notice for these sub 50% pulls Max has been calling things out 2-3 seconds early on the platforms vs his usual 1sec callouts when things are tense ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I am probably gonna jinx it too much when i say this, but **** it.

The last pulls by Limit it seems they are starting to find that consistency they are missing, althrough still missing those last % deeps. But they are getting into the last platform, P3 more often. And had 2 under 50% wipes. There is a chance they can get the miracle perfect kill pull if they don't mess up their good rhythm they are on rn.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    the thing is that tier didnt have the great vault they'll be getting some big upgrades from that and they can run heroic spits for dom sockets and shards i dont think they need a mythic reclear to get it and throw in how much of a wall painsmith is and blizz fixing kt
    I wouldn’t do splits I’d just do a heroic clear
    Afaik the only thing they really need are gems and those are on a weekly lockout so running multiple won’t do anything

Some gems are also useless so we can assume they’ll drop something like the blood dps gem because it’s uptime on Sylvanas is 0%

Leggo upgrades might also happen

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Anyone notice for these sub 50% pulls Max has been calling things out 2-3 seconds early on the platforms vs his usual 1sec callouts when things are tense ?
    he needs to take the reigns and get stern with the fuck ups he's been a lot more lax and the other guy calling shit keeps talking over him and it looks like its starting to bother him
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    I am probably gonna jinx it too much when i say this, but **** it.

The last pulls by Limit it seems they are trying to find that consistency they are missing, still missing those last % deeps. But they are getting into the last platform, P3 more often. And had 2 under 50% wipes. There is a chance they can get the miracle perfect kill pull if they don't mess up their good rhythm they are on rn.
    They are going to have a “clean it the fuck up” speech over dinner

They really can only make up that damage in p2 and by not having deaths until that final platform

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn’t do splits I’d just do a heroic clear
    Afaik the only thing they really need are gems and those are on a weekly lockout so running multiple won’t do anything

Some gems are also useless so we can assume they’ll drop something like the blood dps gem because it’s uptime on Sylvanas is 0%

Leggo upgrades might also happen
    they can get preferred dps better dom sockets max said the reason they arent running a rogue over spriest is cause the spriest has 3 piece unholy
    Get your shit together

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    I still don't think Limit can pull it off, the % required is way too much. They need another 20 seconds to get there.

They are going to have a “clean it the fuck up” speech over dinner

They really can only make up that damage in p2 and by not having deaths until that final platform
    Yeah exactly, the last platform and last HP % they are getting closer to, has to be done by perfection performance and survival by everyone to do it. There is no other way they can do it, it's simply impossible for them otherwise.
    Last edited by Izzyfurious; 2021-07-20 at 01:02 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Aw man this would lead to all sorts of potential for shenanigans/exploits if they weren't separated from the EU realms resetting at a different time (which kinda defeats the point anyway). For example, you could could do a cross realm heroic group when one server is on week two and the other is on week one, using the better geared week 2 chars to funnel gear to the week 1 toons. They'd have to build logic to prevent server transfers during the window so that people don't get two resets. Lots of annoying system issues here.

There's no obvious easy fix that I'm aware of.
    the only good solution is blizz has to 100% buy into this and turn it into a spectacle every tier alternate where its held one year in na the next in eu fly the biggest guilds in put them up and promote the fuck out of it
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Jamukan View Post
    Is this the drama we need but don't deserve?
    Tom Stoppard (a European ) nailed it in 1967, in his play Rosencrantz & Guildernstern Are Dead.

Player:
    They’re hardly divisible, sire—well, I can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and I can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and I can do you all three concurrent or consecutive, but I can’t do you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory—they’re all blood, you see.

Guildenstern:
    Is that what people want?

Player:
    It’s what we do.
    Or as Gene Hackman and Clint Eastwood say in the movie Unforgiven:

Sheriff "Little Bill" Daggett: I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.

Bill Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
    We neither need nor deserve some of this drama....but we all get it all anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    he needs to take the reigns and get stern with the fuck ups he's been a lot more lax and the other guy calling shit keeps talking over him and it looks like its starting to bother him
    His 2-3 second callouts are working out much better for the raids.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset