Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Good news? It’s in Space Jam 2, out now.
    Excellent, thank you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    It really feels like the past 10+ Limit has found the consistentcy they haven't being able to find at all enough on Sylv, and now they are playing it like a champ. I say champ through not refering to insanely amazing, but more like good and getting better and better. All it takes for them is 0 deaths last phase!

- - - Updated - - -

Also feels like the OG max that has lead them to 2 wins in the past with his call outs to the raid. Max seems much more Motivated and predicting the right stuff much more often now.
    i feel like this has whats been missing the entire tier for them when he's firmly in control of call outs they seem to do much better
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    i feel like this has whats been missing the entire tier for them when he's firmly in control of call outs they seem to do much better
    My thoughts exactly too. This feels like the Max i remember bringing them ahead of all the others alot prior to Echo.

10+ Year Old Account
    How Healers don't get a mental breakdown from seeing those health bars spike faster than a GCD. I'd panic pop a Cooldown every global if I could.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Are they consistently getting into the sub 50s now or is it just the occasional pull?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    Are they consistently getting into the sub 50s now or is it just the occasional pull?
    yeah they've tightened it up a lot after dinner

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    How Healers don't get a mental breakdown from seeing those health bars spike faster than a GCD. I'd panic pop a Cooldown every global if I could.
    i could never do it i can barely heal lfr with my squirl brain attention span
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Meh, banned from echo chat for calling the limit casters skid about hopium drugs to be cringe,
    They did a skid about inhaling hopium with a waterpipe kind of setup, pretending to be high etc.

it is cringe tho.. did the mods forget what the word means? and im fine on limits own chat..
    Be passionate about the craft, achievements, events and community.
    But do not worship the machine, pedestal nor system.
    You cannot afford to be blind, for yourself and others.

Tiredness is starting to show up on some of Limit's players, like Riku. This could be a huge morale destroyer for them.

Not super consistent but much better. I feel they'll play till later tonight obviously but they're still on a moderate timer too, Echo could reasonably kill this while they're asleep/reclearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Not super consistent but much better. I feel they'll play till later tonight obviously but they're still on a moderate timer too, Echo could reasonably kill this while they're asleep/reclearing.
    Sorry in EU, in how many hours do the servers reset in NA.

15+ Year Old Account
    message says they'll be down for an hour but could be less
    Get your shit together

I think Limit has reset in 11 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    less than 10 hours
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Is it 9am pst? I don't remember, but that is like 12 hours from now. Realistically they will raid a couple more hours if they want to keep pushing.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

I would be surprised if Limit does reclear. I bet they check what they get from vaults and just extend if a few of them get some good stuff. If Echo is getting 1% wipes at the point they wake up it would be a hard call to make.

But Limit likely kills it within an hour or two from now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Is it 9am pst? I don't remember, but that is like 12 hours from now. Realistically they will raid a couple more hours if they want to keep pushing.
    They will possibly have Echo waking up if they go late to try and get the kill before they go to bed. Competitive with Echo again Head to Head before they call it a night.

The window is definitely closing. For any eu players they have (think max said 1/4 of the roster was eu) its now 5-6am.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    They will possibly have Echo waking up if they go late to try and get the kill before they go to bed. Competitive with Echo again Head to Head before they call it a night.
    Echo usually start in about 4-5 hours time which would mean Limit would be approaching 20 hours of raiding time if they did that. Would love to see the head to head but surely tiredness would be a big factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    The window is definitely closing. For any eu players they have (think max said 1/4 of the roster was eu) its now 5-6am.
    That shouldn't matter. Everyone in limit, eu boys included, have adjusted their sleep schedule to be prepared for the race.

Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    That shouldn't matter. Everyone in limit, eu boys included, have adjusted their sleep schedule to be prepared for the race.
    True but they've also haven't been raiding super deep into the night in general, if they don't kill it tonight they need to be up as soon as servers come up tomorrow so they have to balance that a bit.