10+ Year Old Account
    Need some old Riggnaros rage clips for motivation.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

If limit win (which I think is still most likely) instead of nerd screams it's going to be 21 people collapsing, I can't believe they're still going and getting so close.

Man, this makes me really wish they had just been a little more efficient with splits, if they had the same gear level as echo, this would probably be dead already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    THD = ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.

He's literally about to pass out.
    Dude always looks like that, he's in a permanent state of zen.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Limit wins

They nerd scream

Immediately go to bed

Wake up

Start doing loot sales
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is gonna eat into their reclear time, and they'll be knackered to boot!

Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    Man, this makes me really wish they had just been a little more efficient with splits, if they had the same gear level as echo, this would probably be dead already.
    If the domination shard BS wasn’t so rng it would be over

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    At this point, they might not even do mythic re-clear. Maybe just a heroic run+vaults but who knows, depends on how echo does.

How are the other top 5 guilds doing on this fight. I take it they’re not remotely close,

They definitely could hit 45% with their current gear given more time.

Still wondering about a few of the raid spots, why double warrior, double DH, and is demonology the best spec now?

And honestly I thought this fight was going to be WAY WAY buggier than it has been. The teleports, the cinematic, the platforms...there's a lot of new tech in this fight.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    they might get sub 77% for P3

nvm...
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

They are .5 % off. They dont need a reclear. Looting the vault, maybe a few efficient weapon splits and they have her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    how is this good when your performance on 3 hours of sleep affects 19 other people?
    Because he's still contributing to the team
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

The Boss needs a "skip to the end of p2"-button. Until that point it seems like an eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    The average mythic guild will have much higher throughput from weeks/months of working up to Syl.

Edit:
    Mythic drops, weekly chests, legendries, sockets, more effective tribal knowledge.
    Again:
    look at Castle Nathria wowprogress. Check the AVERAGE item level of guilds that killed Denathrius.
    Your average CE guild gets to the middle bosses in MUCH lesser gear than top guilds, because they don't have the funds to buy BoEs, nor the time to do 5+ split heroics.
    Top guilds get 2-3x more gear on the first 1-3 weeks than your average CE guild who can only kill 2-3 bosses on the first week.

What you said WAS true till Legion tho. But it changed when Personal Loot AND mythic-level BoEs were introduced.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    How are the other top 5 guilds doing on this fight. I take it they’re not remotely close,
    Echo is 1,4% from a kill
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Limit is RL extending

Honestly this isn't reclear, this is extend the lockout closeness to the kill. Especially with the vault.

Limit going to sleep.

And Limit is stopping for tonight.