10+ Year Old Account
    If Echo kills this, Limit lost on a DC. I can't imagine a shittier way to lose
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    Well, it's over. But I'm still proud of limit. They performed really badly early on in this tier and fell behind because of it. But with today and yesterday, even while still falling short of the goal, they finished strong and showed great resilience. Really looking forward to seeing them come back stronger than ever in the next tier. And gg to echo. Fantastic play this tier.
    This race is so far from over. Limit can start reclear in couple of hours. Echo always needs quite a long time to get into the zone. I dont expect them to have strong pulls any earlier than in 4-6 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    If Echo kills this, Limit lost on a DC. I can't imagine a shittier way to lose
    That DC was not the only issue, they fucked up the dispell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    I knew this day would finally come when a warrior with big fat deeps comes and shows how one should really pump
    https://twitter.com/EchoGuild/status...895689219?s=19

One of my favorite memes from this race.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Uhm, I don't think you are aware of the flames Limit would get from all the Echo fans about it. You'll see.

I don't see a world in which Echo doesn't kill it today, they only had one attempt that low and they could've optimized DPS even more.
    Ofc, they would. Echo fans are after all one of the biggest cesspool in the wow community. What would you expect from them? They are unable to say something like "GZ well done guys, was a close race". They can only mock and spew toxic shiit.

Quote Originally Posted by killver View Post
    This race is so far from over. Limit can start reclear in couple of hours. Echo always needs quite a long time to get into the zone. I dont expect them to have strong pulls any earlier than in 4-6 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

That DC was not the only issue, they fucked up the dispell.
    Max confirmed they are not reclearing through. Going for Vault and Extending the raid lockout. They are 100% if Echo dosen't kill it before they wake up, first. They will it get her down first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    echo didnt do any splits? did they get any new gear?
    They did splits yesterday. They have huge ilvl advantage compared to limit. Echo has clearly upper hand now.

Quote Originally Posted by killver View Post
    By that logic, Limit might need a couple of hours to get back into the groove too, even with extra gear.

I am gonna stay up for a few more hours, hoping Echo get 4 pulls in before those hours. If they don't i am just going off and will most likely expect to See all over here Echo got it before Limit.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like how i just saw Scripe rn on his face through. Tired afffffff.

At what time does the Limit raid reset? in how many hours?

10+ Year Old Account
    The moonkin are STILL Night Fae.

lel jmy rush off the edge. Top players in the world!

Very strange situation.

It's both Echos race to win and lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Jmy hadn't fail rushed off the edge they'd rival Limit's p2 best.

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    They definitely could hit 45% with their current gear given more time.

Still wondering about a few of the raid spots, why double warrior, double DH, and is demonology the best spec now?

And honestly I thought this fight was going to be WAY WAY buggier than it has been. The teleports, the cinematic, the platforms...there's a lot of new tech in this fight.
    DH and arms get more resources due to the increased swings from WF totem and they burst

Demo is the best for what they need in that same way

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelai View Post
    At what time does the Limit raid reset? in how many hours?
    7 hours until raid reset

Oops banned from Scripes chat for suggesting that Lorgok keep quiet during the pulls. The guy just loves giving a running commentary of all his ills and of course dies during the first pull.

Telling WF raiders to stop talking, to their RL about tactics, optimizations.

I've never read something so pedantic in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    Oops banned from Scripes chat for suggesting that Lorgok keep quiet during the pulls. The guy just loves giving a running commentary of all his ills and of course dies during the first pull.
    yea i bet you were """"""""""suggesting"""""""""" lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Telling WF raiders to stop talking, to their RL about tactics, optimizations.

I've never read something so pedantic in my life.
    Given he was told by both Potter and Rodger to do exactly what I suggested and wasn’t talking tactics at all your point is nonsense.

few really bad pulls now. They need to wake up proper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Ofc, they would. Limit fans are after all one of the biggest cesspool in the wow community. What would you expect from them? They are unable to say something like "GZ well done guys, was a close race". They can only mock and spew toxic shiit.
    Fixt.
    10char
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-07-20 at 10:15 AM.