10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    I knew with Trump gone , USA was going to resume it's slow downward spiral as a nation in all aspects. EG. NA never won a tier, During the Trump term they win and now lose when hes gone. Facts are facts, this isn't a bait.
    lmao, Echo kicked serious butt this tier.. Had nothing to do with trump

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    lmao, Echo kicked serious butt this tier.. Had nothing to do with trump
    Why do you guys always take the bait? Just ignore these tribalist apes.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias1212 View Post
    yikes i only watched the kill vod and not afterwards, my bad.
    A shame, it was an awesome interview there was with him. Maybe wowhead will post it later on.

Quote Originally Posted by mambajombo View Post
    I'm free here to talk about what i want m8. All i see is you europeans bashing the U.S yet here you are obsessed with their games etc.

Go back under the rock you live in.
    What 3rd world country are you writing from not knowing that I is written with a capital letter huh

Strat talk with scripe now on Echo's stream. This is gonna be enlightening!

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Did sylvanas windrunner die a virgin?

She never scored, did she?
    She’s technically alive now I guess … so her and Nathanos can ride off into the sunset together.

Or… if I had any say, she’d ride off with Tyrande

Last edited by BobJohn; 2021-07-20 at 02:15 PM.

I knew with Trump gone , USA was going to resume it's slow downward spiral as a nation in all aspects. EG. NA never won a tier, During the Trump term they win and now lose when hes gone. Facts are facts, this isn't a bait.
    This.

Under Trump’s unyielding leadership NA could not be stopped. Since the evil democrats and billionaires rigged the election to get their Alzheimer’s patient in everything has been going downhill. We need to take back our schools and states to secure our election systems. Why do you think they are trying to federalize the election? Fuck America we need daddy Trump back to save Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprias1212 View Post
    Why do you guys always take the bait? Just ignore these tribalist apes.
    Agreed fam,

Now what we really want to see: Who will get #2!

I mean I hope its Limit but its possible another guild could jump in and get it idk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aphelios View Post
    This.

Under Trump’s unyielding leadership NA could not be stopped. Since the evil democrats and billionaires rigged the election to get their Alzheimer’s patient in everything has been going downhill. We need to take back our schools and states to secure our election systems. Why do you think they are trying to federalize the election? Fuck America we need daddy Trump back to save Azeroth!
    lol! Daddy trump lmaooooo, believe me, trump isn't trying to save azeroth - Trumps actually the jailer

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    6/10 troll attempt, I wonder how many people will think you're serious.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Oh fuck off dude

They yolo half their pulls and they saw the last phase fewer times
    They outplayed echo yesterday but echo came in and destroyed it

Both guilds played like gods
    Your right but what about the personal value I have attached to myself based on other peoples accomplishments.

Limit has been fairly sloppy all tier. I’d love to see someone like Method sneak that #2 kill. But Method is miles from a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Way to many. It's the nature of this place.

Genuine question here. I'm an NA boy, so success in the RWF is new to me compared how successful old Method/new Echo has been. So, for the fans that have been following Echo for years, are these races more enjoyable to you when there is another guild (or more) pushing Echo to the brink, or does it not matter to you as long as you win?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    idk, i mean I didn't expect something shiny because of who it comes from, but eh, we've already had Dragonhawks
    It's a dragonhawk but it has unique specials and rigging. I'd take that mount over just about every single mount available in 9.1.

Echo fans, Scripe basically gave a perhaps answer to WA becoming Publicly Available, as that was also one of the Charity goals that was met. They should have them release for everyone ''by tomorrow''.

I knew it would happen while I slept but it doesn't matter... Congratulations, Echo! EU doesn't need 16h advantage to win titles!

Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    Genuine question here. I'm an NA boy, so success in the RWF is new to me compared how successful old Method/new Echo has been. So, for the fans that have been following Echo for years, are these races more enjoyable to you when there is another guild (or more) pushing Echo to the brink, or does it not matter to you as long as you win?
    I was a Paragon fan back then and at least that was kind of boring when they always won by like a week. It might've still been interesting to follow their thought process in progress, but not even close to as interesting as watching two guilds doing neck to neck progress.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Probably about the same amount as those that think vaccines are bad, the election was stolen, 911 was a government conspiracy, or that the earth is flat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    There have been some guilds that could have rivaled Method/Echo in the past, but Limit was the first guild to actually beat them, not only once, but twice.

Obviously this happened after the whole Method split fiasco, but Limit's performance has been impressive nonetheless.

I guess I speak for most Wow oldboys here, it's good when there's more competition obviously, and I'm sure even the players wouldn't have it any other way.

Edit: I meant after Paragon quit and Method took the lead.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2021-07-20 at 02:51 PM.

https://twitter.com/maximum/status/1417494712202760193

And thats why i like max alot. He always has great sportmanship if things dosen't everytime go as they hope. Respects the opponents and have pride.