Quote Originally Posted by Purrowl View Post
    Bad take... echo don't get "extra time" they start behind so this 1 extra raid day brings them up to 7 a piece.

The issue is that the boss is so close to dying, limit will either just get their vault, heroic KT/Sylv splits and extend (I think this is what they'll do) and kill it before Echo even gets maintenance, or have time to do a full reclear and have so much extra gear they kill her within 5 pulls.

If this doesn't die before limit wake up its going to be so fucking drama filled lol
    Bad reading......I never said "extra time" anywhere

GZ Echo
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

10+ Year Old Account
    Wondering when we'll see a Sylvanas kill without 2 Priests.
    Right now every Guild except for Pieces is running 2. Jeathe (Echo) said it might take a while for it to happen (see: nerfs, increased iLvls) due to how strong they are.
    Same was said about Druids due to their Roar and how it makes a tremendous difference. (Albeit not to the extend as how Priests dominate Sylvanas).
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2021-07-20 at 03:04 PM.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    Genuine question here. I'm an NA boy, so success in the RWF is new to me compared how successful old Method/new Echo has been. So, for the fans that have been following Echo for years, are these races more enjoyable to you when there is another guild (or more) pushing Echo to the brink, or does it not matter to you as long as you win?
    Of course it's a lot better. Seeing one guild outperform every other is nice from time to time, like Usain Bolt who kicked some asses very violently for a short period of time, it lets you in awe ; but after some time you want a challenger to come in and push the champion to its limits.

The race now is insane with the competitivity it has, and everything is streamed... Tell that to our selves 6 years ago, we would not believe it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh we should have seen that coming the minute Limit had their race hosted from the Cowboys HQ.

Nobody in that building has won anything since the 90's.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    I knew it would happen while I slept but it doesn't matter... Congratulations, Echo! EU doesn't need 16h advantage to win titles!
    youre right they just needed domination gems
    so if the US would have killed it at say 2am would you be whining about the advantage or admitting they won

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Tbh we should have seen that coming the minute Limit had their race hosted from the Cowboys HQ.

Nobody in that building has won anything since the 90's.
    I don't get the reference. Is it the Texas american football team?

Imagine having a head start and still losing. Oh NA, you do amuse me so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I don't get the reference. Is it the Texas american football team?
    Yeah, the owner of Complexity also owns the Dallas Cowboys.

They've been choke artists since the 90s. @Crissi can tell you all about it.

That was an entertaining event, as always. I watched quite a bit of Limit's stream last night, and honestly, Limit needs to work on the consistency of their performance. They literally lost this race because they couldn't get consistent enough performance once the entire fight was figured out. Given where Limit was, the boss should have been dead before Echo woke up.

All that said, Echo proved once again just how good their team is. The fact that they won despite the NA 16-hour headset is remarkable. If there was a global release, this race wouldn't have even been close. That's how good Echo is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the owner of Complexity also owns the Dallas Cowboys.

They've been choke artists since the 90s. @Crissi can tell you all about it.
    Except its a bad take cause they were at the Gamestop Center for now the last 3 races. Nyalotha introduced the concept of Pit Gang, and that was at the Complexity\Gamestop Center as well.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Except its a bad take cause they were at the Gamestop Center for now the last 3 races. Nyalotha introduced the concept of Pit Gang, and that was at the Complexity\Gamestop Center as well.
    It's also a joke, and a dig at the Cowboys, don't overanalyse it =p

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    The encounter ends in HC at exactly 50.0% - everyone expects her to be the same at exactly 45.0%.
    44.8% but yea. Same thing.

Still impressed about Method possibly being world third, I think that next expansion they may try to fight again for the throne for real.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's also a joke, and a dig at the Cowboys, don't overanalyse it =p
    I get it, I don't follow sports at all. But I love the fact that they are playing at the center.

A different thing:

Can we for once kill the toxicity. None of the guilds are throwing it at each other, its just a small subset of vocal fake fans that just want to cause uproar for no reason. Max is literally getting hate comments on his youtube right now cause of the RWF.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    44.8% but yea. Same thing.
    she was casting a spell, otherwise she dies at 45%

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    youre right they just needed domination gems
    so if the US would have killed it at say 2am would you be whining about the advantage or admitting they won
    I would wait 16h.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Uhm, I don't think you are aware of the flames Limit would get from all the Echo fans about it. You'll see.

I don't see a world in which Echo doesn't kill it today, they only had one attempt that low and they could've optimized DPS even more.
    Who cares about the shitters that want to flame people? Fuk em.

Both squads did phenomenal at the end of the day. Its not a bad look for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Still impressed about Method possibly being world third, I think that next expansion they may try to fight again for the throne for real.
    Yeah, I hope they keep at it. The RWF could use some more real contenders, this time it was fun watching a 1vs1, but the more competition the better!

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Huge props to Method, and especially to Sco's perserverance in the face of this adversity.

Certainly, Method made huge mistakes in handling Josh. But Sco did a serious effort in creating professional structures within Method to make sure
    nothing like this will ever happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    she was casting a spell, otherwise she dies at 45%
    Exccccccccept it said 44.8 lol. I mean tomayto .... tomaaaato lol but still. Anyways.

Max is about to farm shit talker's money. Gonna be funny to see.