Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...and then we are all drunk....and the advantage turned out to be (once again) not an advantage after all.

OMG...all these posts yesterday predicting Limit 100% winning this next week because of the earlier reset o_O
    I don't know what logic you must use to say that it's not an advantage, when it obviously is. It just wasn't big enough advantage for Limit to win this time.

If I was given 10 meter advantage and Usain Bolt would still wreck me, it would still be an advantage. Just not big enough for me to win him, but him winning me doesn't mean I wasn't given an advantage. He is just better at running than I am.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    I don't know what logic you must use to say that it's not an advantage, when it obviously is. It just wasn't big enough advantage for Limit to win this time.

If I was given 10 meter advantage and Usain Bolt would still wreck me, it would still be an advantage. Just not big enough for me to win him, but him winning me doesn't mean I wasn't given an advantage. He is just better at running than I am.
    Yeah in this case, Echo did reach Sylvanas first so the initial advantage by Limit was lost for the end boss in terms of progresse. I think main tipping point was Limit having 1.7 item level less vs Echo, that likely could've been the .4% they were after.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Yeah in this case, Echo did reach Sylvanas first so the initial advantage by Limit was lost for the end boss in terms of progresse. I think main tipping point was Limit having 1.7 item level less vs Echo, that likely could've been the .4% they were after.
    1 item level = 1% damage

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    This doesn't affect you in any capacity.
    Sure it does. You're spamming in this thread and watching the RWF like everyone else. You should know better than to make such an asinine comment.

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    Don't worry, when you're done with heroic and actually get to the mythic version of it, a single week is what you will be spending on the first boss or two. You will never get to Sylvanas or even halfway through the raid in a week.

Top guilds having to play perfect with every single bit of DPS squeezed for a week means a great show for us regular folks.
    So you start with a personal attack without knowing anything about me, acting like mythic is something I can't do, while then praising the raid for being easy? 5head

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    I mean they had a .4% wipe, I wouldn't call that a lole Limit thing. It's always funny how the people who don't give a shit about the WF race are the first ones to comment dumb shit. Also, "Single clear raid week" Huh, yes, because Mythic raids should be turned around WF races, because WoW is a competitive ESport that should be treated as one. they should inflate difficulty and boss mechanics to do this. Wait, no they shouldn't.
    Mythic raids are tuned around top guilds, and when you've got bosses with bugs and cheese and then the final boss ends up being doable in first week gear, it's a disappointment to the race and the people looking forward to clearing it. Or would you rather raids be more like EN?

Long patch cycles with slow content releases and your primary content being this raid means the less time it takes for you to get through it, the less you have to do. I don't think having it last longer is a bad thing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    EU team won (no wonder) but a race between the pinnacle of guilds is always to varying degree fun to follow for casuals to hardcore followers.
    Great race and happy it for once wasnt dragged out with hundreds and hundreds of pulls, noone like to see those in general simply cos casuals cant be arsed and the hardcore followers even though they might want to are not able to get the opportunity to watch them all.
    So in this instance I personally would say BLZ are among the winners.

Grats to Echo
    Grats to Limit for being a contender
    Grats BLZ for not making WF race excessively dragged out and dull

Edit: How was the RNG between splitrun between Echo & Limit, did either of them have a substantially better outcome with weapons?
    I only hastily watched one single raid on a KT kill.
    Echo was more efficient with their splits

Limit burned splits so they lacked some gear and they had terrible shard rng

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Echo did a very risky move which payed out at the end. Full Split runs at Monday, just a few tries on sylvannas and calling it around 23:30 CEST. This resulted in the itemlevel, but limit got really close to the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    Sure it does. You're spamming in this thread and watching the RWF like everyone else. You should know better than to make such an asinine comment.

So you start with a personal attack without knowing anything about me, acting like mythic is something I can't do, while then praising the raid for being easy? 5head

Mythic raids are tuned around top guilds, and when you've got bosses with bugs and cheese and then the final boss ends up being doable in first week gear, it's a disappointment to the race and the people looking forward to clearing it. Or would you rather raids be more like EN?

Long patch cycles with slow content releases and your primary content being this raid means the less time it takes for you to get through it, the less you have to do. I don't think having it last longer is a bad thing at all.
    Why is it a disappointment to the race??

The guilds in the race are ok with it
    The casters are ok with it

Or are you talking about the people that won’t see mythic sylvanas for 5 months and will have a 20ilvl advantage over the raiders in the race along with
    Known strats
    Multiple nerfs
    Dps in complete domination sockets
    Class buffs
    BiS gear

Because I don’t think the world first race lasting two resets or not would effect them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    Echo did a very risky move which payed out at the end. Full Split runs at Monday, just a few tries on sylvannas and calling it around 23:30 CEST. This resulted in the itemlevel, but limit got really close to the kill.
    If limit didn’t get a DC on the second platform then that .4% would have been nuked

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    I would wait 16h.
    Luckily for the race
    Literally no guild participating agrees

10+ Year Old Account
    I could go into the conspiracy theories that Blizz releases the raids 16hr ahead so Limit and other NA guilds could do a final external QA check...

but... nah.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I could go into the conspiracy theories that Blizz releases the raids 16hr ahead so Limit and other NA guilds could do a final external QA check...

but... nah.
    Well, I could answer, that Echo got to the final bosses first, so they actually did the QA testing...

But...nah.

Painsmith cockblocking Limit again it seems like. Considering you could argue this is the boss that really killed them this tier, they’ll be seeing this shit in their sleep for awhile.

Only a one lock out race? Disappointing considering it was a half year in the making.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Only a one lock out race? Disappointing considering it was a half year in the making.
    Would've been even more disappointing if it was decided purely by 2nd lockout loot

Congrats to Echo. They just outplayed everyone.

Damn one of Limit's warriors gained a ridiculous amount of dps from this clear, did he have a bad weapon before?

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't be the WF race with out the petty snark. Thanks guys.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Damn one of Limit's warriors gained a ridiculous amount of dps from this clear, did he have a bad weapon before?
    Is Riku new? Where did he come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    Is Riku new? Where did he come from?
    He's one of their European raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh we we all win this time in a pre reset race, the forums would be a hellscape if it was decided by a reset.

It was a short race but holy shit a good one

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus drop the restart nonsense. My liver can't take it.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

I have good news for you: it was made for those hundreds of thousands other raiders who still haven't killed it, not for the race.