Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I bet 9.2 wont even be ready in 6 months
    Sound observation. But what on earth does it have to do with a bird mount?

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I bet 9.2 wont even be ready in 6 months
    It's ok, we'll have another promotion by then, together with another scheduled, completely normal drought until it releases.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    It's ok, we'll have another promotion by then, together with another scheduled, completely normal drought until it releases.
    Yeah, fuck Blizzard for not having infinite resources to produce infinite content that ::checks notes:: everybody fucking hates anyway.

  4. #44
    What's wrong with people who don't get that this is just a marketing greedy move to keep money incoming, and you subscribed to a game that will have less and less content over time? Didn't 9.1 ring any bell?

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
    Hell yea, more in game paid items. This is why I pay for WoW.
    This is literally a mount you get for just having a sub. If you plan to play the game for the next 6 months it is effectively free. Also it's just a mount, who cares, there are hundreds of them in-game already.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Yeah, fuck Blizzard for not having infinite resources to produce infinite content that ::checks notes:: everybody fucking hates anyway.
    With that kind of money and ip it is quite shocking they dont have infinite money to pour into wow.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Yeah, fuck Blizzard for not having infinite resources to produce infinite content that ::checks notes:: everybody fucking hates anyway.
    The best part of these last months is watching yall going full on PR mode.

    If only there was a middle ground between the longest x.1 release and UNLIMITED CONTEEEENT!!

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Is that a unique skeleton + animations?

    I've not seen any other birds that can walk on two legs like that in game with that posture.
    Just eyeballing it, it looks like they modified the hell out of the gryphon or hippogryph model so it could have both standing and flying stances.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    The best part of these last months is watching yall going full on PR mode.

    If only there was a middle ground between the longest x.1 release and UNLIMITED CONTEEEENT!!
    "Full PR mode," right. Fuck me for realizing that human beings work at Blizzard and not robots designed specifically to create only the content you specifically want in the game. You do realize there's a worldwide pandemic going on, right? That might have had a slight impact on their development cycle. Or are you like the guy above you who thinks that Blizzard can do anything cUz DeY gOts dA mOnEy?

  10. #50
    Titan Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    11,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I agree. But I'm not too heartbroken over this. I'd have loved a Phoenix mount, but this looks more like a magical raven.

    I personally gave up complaining at this point. Its whatever at this point, just another free mount for me . A very nice well designed mount too, or like you said a raven-ish mount :P

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    With that kind of money and ip it is quite shocking they dont have infinite money to pour into wow.
    I guess Mr. Blizzard forgot to go to the Game Developer Supercenter and buy a few hundred thousand new game developers to make WoW betterer and fasterer.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    What's wrong with people who don't get that this is just a marketing greedy move to keep money incoming, and you subscribed to a game that will have less and less content over time? Didn't 9.1 ring any bell?
    If only there was some reason for the slower rollout of content. Maybe some kind of infection? A global pandemic perhaps?

    P.S. The patch schedule has bugger all to do with this mount coming out they have been doing new 6 month sub mounts for quite some time.

  13. #53
    if u buy it straight away u dont getit, bought mine and still nothing in collection

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    "Full PR mode," right. Fuck me for realizing that human beings work at Blizzard and not robots designed specifically to create only the content you specifically want in the game. You do realize there's a worldwide pandemic going on, right? That might have had a slight impact on their development cycle. Or are you like the guy above you who thinks that Blizzard can do anything cUz DeY gOts dA mOnEy?
    bUT coViD!

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    What's wrong with people who don't get that this is just a marketing greedy move to keep money incoming, and you subscribed to a game that will have less and less content over time? Didn't 9.1 ring any bell?
    Except they've been doing promotions like this dating back to Cata even with Tyrael's Charger and Diablo 3. The 6 month promotion subs have been occurring for quite a while now every 6 months roughly. Almost like people have been asking WoW to reward people for being loyal customers and here we are.

    And we're still in the middle of a pandemic that's literally constantly evolving to even risk people who are vaccinated.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    It's just kinda sad at this point. Game sucks, it's hemorrhaging subs. Hey...let's sell a new mount to make up for it!!
    They would sell the mount regardless. But why let facts get in the way of the usual meme like post.

  17. #57
    Pandaren Monk Nalam the Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    1,773
    wth?

    A 6 month sub mount that does not look like absolute dog shit O_O

    That's crazy.

    I never would've imagined them coming up with this after the previous mounts.

    Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    bUT coViD!
    Tell us more about your experience managing billion dollar gaming companies from the comfort of your keyboard.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeychris View Post
    If only there was some reason for the slower rollout of content. Maybe some kind of infection? A global pandemic perhaps?

    P.S. The patch schedule has bugger all to do with this mount coming out they have been doing new 6 month sub mounts for quite some time.
    lol so I, who started working from home and probably even worked more in this last year, am a super hero and I didn't even know it! And with me probably 99% of people who have an IT related job.

    I know Blizz did this back then, I play since vanilla, and I'm no casual at all.

    Time is not the only problem, content quality is. And that is falling very badly.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Except they've been doing promotions like this dating back to Cata even with Tyrael's Charger and Diablo 3. The 6 month promotion subs have been occurring for quite a while now every 6 months roughly. Almost like people have been asking WoW to reward people for being loyal customers and here we are.

    And we're still in the middle of a pandemic that's literally constantly evolving to even risk people who are vaccinated.
    See above /10chars

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    How they dare reward their loyal player with a in-game mount that give them no advantage ingame, how outrageous!1!11!!
    Because it sucks away development from the the actual game? Instead of designing a new store mount they should be working on making the game not suck.

    They added like 5+ reskinned mount skeletons in 9.1, with a handful of colors each.

    Reskinned Cloud Serpent, Reskinned Crawg, Reskinned Wyvern, Reskinned Venthyr Dog, and a couple others I can’t immediately think of.
    Last edited by muto; 2021-07-01 at 07:52 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •