Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Sapphire Skyblazer - New Mount Reward for a 6 Month Subscription

Sapphire Skyblazer - New Mount Reward for a 6 Month Subscription
    A new mount reward for purchasing a 6 month subscription has been released! You can also just purchase the mount from the shop for $25.

The 6-month subscription also comes with the Imp in a Ball toy in Burning Crusade Classic, which can be redeemed by accepting a special quest from Innkeepers in all capital cities, as well as Landro Longshot in Booty Bay.

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-07-01 at 06:20 PM.

A shit, here we go again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yea, more in game paid items. This is why I pay for WoW.

I called it that they'd start putting the old TCG items into classic as sub bonuses

7+ Year Old Account
    Awesome! Lets hope they also add the datamined Fireplume Phoenix down the line - my Bloodelf chars would prefer an orange version of it!

Damn this mount is BORING as heck. I mean sure, it's great to give people new mounts, but man this is not really speaking to me at all. Hard pass.

I really don’t see the problem with this. Most people who get the 6 months sub are people that buy the 6 month sub anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
    Well, it is..... inevitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    There it is.. right on queue :P

Hey cool. Free mount for me!

Like clockwork LMAO

It's just kinda sad at this point. Game sucks, it's hemorrhaging subs. Hey...let's sell a new mount to make up for it!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    It's just kinda sad at this point. Game sucks, it's hemorrhaging subs. Hey...let's sell a new mount to make up for it!!
    They would release those mounts regardless of whether the game does well or not.

Formerly known as Arafal

Good timing for them to release it along with 9.1, keep players trapped in case the patch sucks and they leave a week after.

The mount itself looks good, but I find that mounts of this high quality should have been obtainable by playing the game. The ones we earn are mostly just lazy reskins or recolors

jesus christ
    THERE IS NOTHING TO DO ALREADY
    so many months waiting for this............

How they dare reward their loyal player with a in-game mount that give them no advantage ingame, how outrageous!1!11!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
    yeah u think u pay sub to pay for blizz devs to work for free? u pay them so they make item while working by YOUR sub money to create items so u pay, duh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They would release those mounts regardless of whether the game does well or not.
    no they don't, show me any time back when wow was over 6 million sub offering free mount for 6 months sub, wow stayed years over 6 million, so u have a large pool of data to check urself
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

It's roughly 0.30p (GBP) a day when buying a 6 month sub or 0.33p a day if you buy monthly. If you can spare the cash it's always best to get 6 month sub or you can just buy your sub / new mount with WoW token funds quite easily these days anyways as there is so much easy gold in this expansion it's like Legion all over again

Nice, not sure I am willing to commit to a 6 month sub, but it is a nice mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    How they dare reward their loyal player with a in-game mount that give them no advantage ingame, how outrageous!1!11!!
    as a 'loyal player' who will be getting this mount anyway, I wish there was a epic questline in game that would have given us this mount instead.