Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    People can play the faction they want now
    No they cant since the meta controls everything and pve and pvp meta is Horde racials........When Alliance was the better side for pve atleast they had more players than horde but now its just collapsing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    No they cant since the meta controls everything and pve and pvp meta is Horde racials........When Alliance was the better side for pve atleast they had more players than horde but now its just collapsing.
    But.....I can? I'm playing the faction I want to, and havnt had a single issue finding groups or pugs or guilds for any and all content. The "meta" only controls those willing to be controlled by it, for the vast majority of the player base, they are not even aware of these discussions, it does not impact them in any way.

Its absolutely no different than the people saying "you'll never get a group as X spec", while I happily play X spec getting groups without issue and having fun. Will you get invited to a guild aiming for "world first" kills? or going for speed run records? Probably not. But for everyone else (literally nearly everyone) it just isn't an issue.

I read a thread a few days ago on official forums where someone was asking if it was "too late" to start TBCC, and some people were trying to convince him that the ship has sailed, and unless hes in full BiS already, he wont get a group for anything and will always be behind.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2021-07-05 at 10:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Any sane person would see your a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    you have to be a moron to of said .

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    But.....I can? I'm playing the faction I want to, and havnt had a single issue finding groups or pugs or guilds for any and all content. The "meta" only controls those willing to be controlled by it, for the vast majority of the player base, they are not even aware of these discussions, it does not impact them in any way.

Its absolutely no different than the people saying "you'll never get a group as X spec", while I happily play X spec getting groups without issue and having fun. Will you get invited to a guild aiming for "world first" kills? or going for speed run records? Probably not. But for everyone else (literally nearly everyone) it just isn't an issue.

I read a thread a few days ago on official forums where someone was asking if it was "too late" to start TBCC, and some people were trying to convince him that the ship has sailed, and unless hes in full BiS already, he wont get a group for anything and will always be behind.
    Problem is that to be able to all content you need decent players to do it with, as the faction population decreased you can simple find less people if you look on raid logs on my server(Medium sized) its gone from a 60% Alliance in top 10 to 20% entire guilds are just gone......