Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuroticaine View Post
    Really sad that you think the best patch added to this game was just a big blob of land with painfully slow, directionless grinds. Genuinely believe anyone who liked that hellscape is a masochist. I would literally rather watch paint dry that do anything on the Timeless Isle.
    It was also fun because you could gank people on your faction.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ManOluck View Post
    Yes I got the achievement in 5 minutes.
    For size comparison


  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    sounds, music, voicelines, animation, all things which takes time, and even more so during a pandemic. To claim that the zone ( excluding sound design, mobs, and whatever else inhabits the zone ) domination sockets, the raid and additions to torghast is all they have done the past 8 months is frankly speaking fucking stupid.
    For a company that hires that many people raid (which is a given), new zone (which is a given), and few new mobs/few new music tracks is incredibly pathetic result for 200+ days of waiting
    Covid stopped being an excuse long ago

  3. #103
    I am Murloc! gaymer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    5,170
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOluck View Post
    Literally ran down the Hill jumped around a bit and got the achievement " you explored korthia"


    This is seriously 8 months of effort?
    You mean like how you got the achievement for "Explore Isle of Quel'Danas" literally the moment you took the portal from Shatt to Quel'Danas? You're complaining about getting an EXPLORE achievement so easily and quickly????

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    You mean like how you got the achievement for "Explore Isle of Quel'Danas" literally the moment you took the portal from Shatt to Quel'Danas? You're complaining about getting an EXPLORE achievement so easily and quickly????
    Never ceases to amaze me the constant falling back on TBC as a scape goat..

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    -invalidated-
    Any comment that says, "no one asked for this," is immediately invalid.

    1. Customers don't know what they want. They only can know what they don't want.
    2. The thing you said no one asked for people did ask for.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Never ceases to amaze me the constant falling back on TBC as a scape goat..
    it's more like calling out the argument as a strawman.

  6. #106
    9.1 seems like the most “skippable” patch in a long time. I don’t feel like I’m missing much by not playing.

    To me, 9.1 offers Korthia (lol), 6+ more months of Torghast, a chance to do the same 8 dungeons again in M+, and a raid where I get to “kill” a poorly written character I don’t care about. Pass :/

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by bitterwinter View Post
    I do agree that the zone is small but it can be argued that most patch zones haven’t exactly been large anyway. What matters imo is the content rather than the size of said zone.
    Island of Thunder and Vash'jr would be insulted to be called as small as Korthia

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    1. Customers don't know what they want. They only can know what they don't want.
    LOL "customers don't know what they want" that's why WoW has been at a steady decline for 11 years right? Because Blizzard making all the choices and ignoring the players is paying off in spades right? lol sit down kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

  9. #109
    I am Murloc! gaymer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    5,170
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Never ceases to amaze me the constant falling back on TBC as a scape goat..
    Does that "falling back on TBC as a scapegoat" take away any facts of what I said? BTW you didn't just port into Korthia and get the achievement. By your own admission it took you 5 minutes to get it. Literally through the portal to Quel'Danas you get the achievement. No 5 minutes later. Literally once your character leaves the portal in Shatt you earn it....

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    It literally is baiting because they know people are going to respond to it, lol.

    It's in the same vein as, "If Zelda was a girl would he still be able to save the princess?"
    or, "Blizzard are dumb, why would they call Arthas' horse invincible when you can see it?"

    Literally 15 years later and people still get riled up over it.
    That's really not what baiting is, especially considering that this is a case of people just not caring enough about a meme to remember it.

    Hell, it's forgettable, especially because it's over a decade old.

    So yeah, the joke is not exactly on the responders here ^^'
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

    Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

  11. #111
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I wish the dailies were only 5 minutes.
    the dailies are 100% 5 minutes of content unless youre a complete turd. its only 3 quests nothing is forcing you to grind rares and treasures

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    LOL "customers don't know what they want" that's why WoW has been at a steady decline for 11 years right? Because Blizzard making all the choices and ignoring the players is paying off in spades right? lol sit down kid.
    I think a more apt addition to the quote is "customers don't know what they want, but they'll know when they see it".

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    the dailies are 100% 5 minutes of content unless youre a complete turd. its only 3 quests nothing is forcing you to grind rares and treasures
    3 quests that usually cannot be done in 5 minutes.
    10-15, sure, that's reasonable.
    5?
    No. Let's not be hyperbolic. Not everyone runs until a group mowing down the 10-15 mobs you need to kill, nor can every class instantly tag them all.

  14. #114
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    3 quests that usually cannot be done in 5 minutes.
    10-15, sure, that's reasonable.
    5?
    No. Let's not be hyperbolic. Not everyone runs until a group mowing down the 10-15 mobs you need to kill, nor can every class instantly tag them all.
    5 minutes is not hyperbolic its literal.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    5 minutes is not hyperbolic its literal.
    It's hyperbolic.
    Today alone there's two dailies to kill about 25 mobs, but both are in different sections.
    Along with killing an elite.

    5 minutes isn't going to be enough time for the average player as it would take a chunk of that just to move around, not even factoring in opposing faction tags.

  16. #116
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It's hyperbolic.
    Today alone there's two dailies to kill about 25 mobs, but both are in different sections.
    Along with killing an elite.

    5 minutes isn't going to be enough time for the average player as it would take a chunk of that just to move around, not even factoring in opposing faction tags.
    today there is a quest to kill 8 mobs that takes maybe 2 minutes because they are all closely packed, then the other two quests which are a 45 second ride away are on top of each other and that quest has you collect 12 items at 100% drop rate and 1 item at what I can only assume is a 100% drop rate because I did it on multiple characters then a 45 sec ride back to the camp. It takes 5 minutes for most classes and players since the zone is still heavily populated. I don't thin you really understand how the word hyperbole works but super good try.

    For clarification it would be hyperbole if I said there was only 30 seconds worth of daily content because its obviously not mean to be taken seriously. The fact that you're an idiot and most likely terrible at this game doesn't make my 5 minute comment untrue

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    As small as Quel'Danas? Nazjatar? Mechagon?
    It's definitely not Nazjatar sized. Mechagon and Quel'danas, yeah, but Nazjatar was huge.

    Then again, size is no guarantee of quality, I liked Mechagon more than Nazjatar. Korthia is OK, it just 1) has way too many bag-clogging items and 2) visually isn't very interesting.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

  18. #118
    Old God Al Gorefiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A state of madness
    Posts
    10,408
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Korthia is not the only new zone content though.
    nevermind the fact we also have the raid, and the dungeon, we also have the reworked maw, with a lot of the zone changed, with tons of new events+assaults, the rift mechanic and also the whole new section of the maw in the top right that is actually decently sized.
    We have gotten all this and more in shorter content patch cycles in the past. They stated work from home wouldn't hurt content only delay. We got both the delay and the lack of content.

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    today there is a quest to kill 8 mobs that takes maybe 2 minutes because they are all closely packed, then the other two quests which are a 45 second ride away are on top of each other and that quest has you collect 12 items at 100% drop rate and 1 item at what I can only assume is a 100% drop rate because I did it on multiple characters then a 45 sec ride back to the camp. It takes 5 minutes for most classes and players since the zone is still heavily populated. I don't thin you really understand how the word hyperbole works but super good try.

    For clarification it would be hyperbole if I said there was only 30 seconds worth of daily content because its obviously not mean to be taken seriously. The fact that you're an idiot and most likely terrible at this game doesn't make my 5 minute comment untrue
    I'm just kinda shocked that you literally said it took you 2 minutes to kill 8 mobs.
    A minute and a half in travel time (you excluded the travel to the first world quest also).

    Which leaves you with a minute and a half to kill 12 mobs, and an elite.

    Which you've already admitted isn't enough time to kill 8 mobs. So not know did your own math prove you can't do it in 5 minutes, but you also completely ignored the part where I already mentioned not everyone is on a shard with a huge amount of players. On my lock I can mop them up pretty fast because who cares about my skill when I can just corruption tag everything, but my paladin is far more often on a dead shard.

    Also comparing how many horde are just tagging things as they spawn, adds time if you're Alliance too.

    But I don't think theres much point in trying to elaborate if you're really trying to brag about your skill in doing world quests.

  20. #120
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm just kinda shocked that you literally said it took you 2 minutes to kill 8 mobs.
    A minute and a half in travel time (you excluded the travel to the first world quest also).

    Which leaves you with a minute and a half to kill 12 mobs, and an elite.

    Which you've already admitted isn't enough time to kill 8 mobs. So not know did your own math prove you can't do it in 5 minutes, but you also completely ignored the part where I already mentioned not everyone is on a shard with a huge amount of players. On my lock I can mop them up pretty fast because who cares about my skill when I can just corruption tag everything, but my paladin is far more often on a dead shard.

    Also comparing how many horde are just tagging things as they spawn, adds time if you're Alliance too.

    But I don't think theres much point in trying to elaborate if you're really trying to brag about your skill in doing world quests.
    no one here is bragging, and the first worldquest is a 7 second ride from the hub. every time you speak you show your ass. you're an absolute retard

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •