Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    You and others like you are the reason they know they can release content that is lacking, and late, and get away with it. You dont hold them accountable for putting in a poor effort, on the contrary you actually stick up for them.
    I mean you are literally bringing the eula and legal requirements into it.
    Are you so desperate to cling on to the idea that you are right?
    Or are you so far up the ass of blizzard that you cant see reason anymore?
    I think I'm more of the idea that this is a game and it's a bit limited how much energy and 'care' I bother putting into it. Getting emotionally upset because of a game would actually be kinda scary to me.

It's true though, I don't hold them accountable because I don't expect much from them. To me, the extremely low price I pay to gain access to their servers means my expectations are also extremely low. For the past years I've paid for and played this game because I play it with friends. That's the only reason I play this game, and always has been.

By the way, Brenz, if you pay for a sub with that attitude, then I hope you realize that in your own eyes, you're worse than me. Though I am guessing you're unsubbed, though.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    But it's a little disingenuous to frame it that way.
    You just summarized almost every whine thread with that word.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    When you weight all the factors in, in MoP we were on the fourth patch by now...
    yeah, this is outright lie, we were month into 5.2 after this time, which was btw FIRST RAID PATCH in mop, as 5.1 added only story q lines and brawlers guild...
    so yeah, we get first raid patch in mop a month sooner than now, and it did not have dungeon (neither did the previous one), although i admit the zone added was bigger...

- - - Updated - - -

You and others like you are the reason they know they can release content that is lacking, and late, and get away with it. You dont hold them accountable for putting in a poor effort, on the contrary you actually stick up for them.
    so we should bitch and whine about content WE LIKE, just bcs you dont? damn thats one hell of an ego...

i mean blizz doesnt have to put in more effort than needed seeing as youre still subbed.

do they need to do more? nope
    are you logged in? yep

gg

you CAN do at day one in one hour is pretty pathetic. even tanaan or timeless isle has more to offer

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I wish the dailies were only 5 minutes.
    Well yeah, 10 minutes is a bit to much, that's true. I need more free time to take loops in Oribos, or use the newly unlocked ability to fly in zones I don't need to visit at all.
    That's not a hate on Korthia (I quite like it), but it's the actual truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastiel View Post
    No? Have you seen the new mount with a brand new rig you get for slapping your card down for a 6 month sub?

Pretty sure that's where the effort went.
    People really need to stop with this because it shows ignorance. Th game developes have zero to do with mount creation and it is two completely separate teams.

- - - Updated - - -

you kept walking in the same direction you were going?
    i dont think you made it home

- - - Updated - - -

I get paid to do my job, and meet my targets, regardless of the pandemic, and i do it because its my job.
    Why should Blizzard receive special treatment? We pay them monthly for a service, if you cant deliver that service you shouldn't be offering it.
    They are delivering the service. All you get for your fee is server access. At no point in the agreement do they say anything about adding content. You reall need to read the EULA and TOS. They absolutely are delivering everything in them.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2021-07-10 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOluck View Post
    Literally ran down the Hill jumped around a bit and got the achievement " you explored korthia"

This is seriously 8 months of effort?
    It is very brave of you to admit to the world you suffer from premature exploration

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, Korthia is just a glorified Mechagon and I'd argue Mechagon was better overall. I'm looking forward to the moment when I'll hit tier 6 research for sockets and won't have to do Korthia at all or almost at all anymore.

It was supposed to be a City of Secrets and it should have been one instead of 2x4 floating rock with 2 shattered buildings. Now sure, I would not expect them to pull out a freakin' Suramar in a content patch, but dayum there should have been at least some actual city ruins or maybe partially remaining city under attack, not just this... rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Well yeah, 10 minutes is a bit to much, that's true. I need more free time to take loops in Oribos, or use the newly unlocked ability to fly in zones I don't need to visit at all.
    That's not a hate on Korthia (I quite like it), but it's the actual truth.
    I'm just on limited time usually to run stuff, so the quicker dailies are done the quicker I can get to knocking out like, Torghast or something.

Although even since then, it seems like the more story that's completed, the more dailies you're offered in the new hub.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    People really need to stop with this because it shows ignorance. Th game developes have zero to do with mount creation and it is two completely separate teams.
    It's not that nobody knows it's that nobody cares. One team clearly has plenty of stock and funding and the other does not.

I like this zone and how compact it is. The only thing that baffles me is that just like in The Maw you can't use your abomination companion and none of the consumables that comes from abominable stitching. These are the two zones you spend most time in and yet you can't use the cool comes with your covenant.

Timeless Isle was small. Still I was there nonstop... Always something to do, always had fun... So the size of the zone does not matter.

again would like to point out, 9.1 is the first .1 patch to introduce a new zone.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    again would like to point out, 9.1 is the first .1 patch to introduce a new zone.
    I don't mind waiting longer for a patch if apart from new raid we get a new zone as well. I also think if not for the mysterious virus of unknown origin we would get this content in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastiel View Post
    It's not that nobody knows it's that nobody cares. One team clearly has plenty of stock and funding and the other does not.
    This is utterly false. Now you are just making stuff up based on nothing.

A looooot of White Knights here.

Korthia isn't particularly bad, but it continues a trend of half-assed new explorable areas added by patches. Believe it or not, exploration and zone design is still of major importance in WoW.

Couple that trend with the 8 month wait, I think it's fair to be pissed about that.

the fact that people still feel the need to defend blizz is mindblowing. I never was the dude that was just hating on the game, but ignoring all the problems and people who got disappointed by SL and 9.1 is another thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yeah exactly and that's because 9.1 shouldn't be rated as a .1 patch at all. We already have a new zone and catch up gear, this is stuff that's usually coming in .2 patches. With Shadowlands not getting a 9.3 (unless y'all want the next expansion mid 2023 or later), it's clear why we already got a rather small new zone, because this is the patch that usually comes after 6-8 months of an expansion's lifetime (aka 6.2, 7.2, 8.2 etc.).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Korthia. Gives me Mechagon vibes (for the size) and Nazjatar vibes (for the atmosphere and events).

I'd probably be turned off to it if it were as big as Nazjatar.