Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

I Explore Korthia in 5 minutes.

Literally ran down the Hill jumped around a bit and got the achievement " you explored korthia"

This is seriously 8 months of effort?

I mean, besides the fact that you have to brute force your way into the southern region?

That's hardly just running around a bit.

I was actually surprised at how small the zone is.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOluck View Post
    Yup, that's it. There's no more content in 9.1 for you. None at all.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

5+ Year Old Account
    I do agree that the zone is small but it can be argued that most patch zones haven’t exactly been large anyway. What matters imo is the content rather than the size of said zone.

Would a massive zone with the same amount of content been better?

For what is primarily a lobby game with match making it feels a odd bone to pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    The zone is really small, yes.

But it's a little disingenuous to frame it that way. The patch content that they spent eight plus months creating is significantly more than just the physical area of the new zone.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

15+ Year Old Account
    They could have made it a bigger zone but it doesn't feel too bad. I think doing all the quests quickly makes it feel smaller just because you are going to the same spots repeatedly in such a short time. I have a bigger issue with the maw assaults being so small. Don't forget that there is the rift version though it seems relatively empty and lots of elite mobs. But I'm sure it has a point that I haven't seen yet lol.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They could have made it a bigger zone but it doesn't feel too bad. I think doing all the quests quickly makes it feel smaller just because you are going to the same spots repeatedly in such a short time. I have a bigger issue with the maw assaults being so small. Don't forget that there is the rift version though it seems relatively empty and lots of elite mobs. But I'm sure it has a point that I haven't seen yet lol.
    The rift realm exists in the Maw too for what it's worth, but all I know of it is that it's used during the biweekly assaults (Night Fae has a quest in it), and that it's part of the hand mount "secret".

Quote Originally Posted by ManOluck View Post
    Literally ran down the Hill jumped around a bit and got the achievement " you explored korthia"

You are damn right. That's about it. That's our content...

7+ Year Old Account
    Korthia is not the only new zone content though.
    nevermind the fact we also have the raid, and the dungeon, we also have the reworked maw, with a lot of the zone changed, with tons of new events+assaults, the rift mechanic and also the whole new section of the maw in the top right that is actually decently sized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

i didnt really follow the ptr the last few months but doing everything you CAN do at day one in one hour is pretty pathetic. even tanaan or timeless isle has more to offer

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    i didnt really follow the ptr the last few months but doing everything you CAN do at day one in one hour is pretty pathetic. even tanaan or timeless isle has more to offer
    1. there is more to do as you get higher ranks... they are not front loading it so people arnt all just... so screwed for time.
    2. those places were insanely grindly, see timeless coins.
    3. those were all "final patches" not first patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

5 minutes to explore seems a bit hyperbolic. is it really 5 minutes to explore everything?

I got stuck on badly designed terrain did a 360 and walked home

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    5 minutes to explore seems a bit hyperbolic. is it really 5 minutes to explore everything?
    Yes I got the achievement in 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnightRum View Post
    I got stuck on badly designed terrain did a 360 and walked home
    If you did a 360, you'd be walking in the same direction as before. So either you got stuck while walking back home already or you ran off in the wrong direction.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    If you did a 360, you'd be walking in the same direction as before. So either you got stuck while walking back home already or you ran off in the wrong direction.
    It's amazing people still actually get baited by this comment. Especially someone who's been on this website for 13 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    The zone is really small, yes.

But it's a little disingenuous to frame it that way. The patch content that they spent eight plus months creating is significantly more than just the physical area of the new zone.

I think it's also a bit disingenuous to say that this patch is remotely acceptable for the amount of time they've been supposedly working on it. Not to mention to systems that absolutely nobody wanted, literally nobody asked for a garbage Torment System in Torghast(that was also massively talked down upon all of ptr), literally nobody asked for an ingame .io score. They developers are detached from reality when it comes to players wants. The reality is Blizzard isn't listening to feedback, they're not "learning from past mistakes" or "learning from the success of Classic", they're just doing whatever they want and it's costing retail subs/players. The raid is going to be an absolutely shitshow, nearly every single boss is drastically melee unfriendly that I ended up quitting based on Mythic ptr testing. I don't want to waste my time with retail anymore this expansion, they're not putting in an acceptable amount of work or effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I think it's also a bit disingenuous to say that this patch is remotely acceptable for the amount of time they've been supposedly working on it. Not to mention to systems that absolutely nobody wanted, literally nobody asked for a garbage Torment System in Torghast(that was also massively talked down upon all of ptr), literally nobody asked for an ingame .io score. They developers are detached from reality when it comes to players wants. The reality is Blizzard isn't listening to feedback, they're not "learning from past mistakes" or "learning from the success of Classic", they're just doing whatever they want and it's costing retail subs/players. The raid is going to be an absolutely shitshow, nearly every single boss is drastically melee unfriendly that I ended up quitting based on Mythic ptr testing. I don't want to waste my time with retail anymore this expansion, they're not putting in an acceptable amount of work or effort.
    If only people realized that Torghast had torment debuffs from the start basically. It was just revamped away from the stupidity it was.