Maps, quest accepting, etc. causing fps drops

Any plans on fixing the memory leak type fps drops when opening flight map, map, etc. You can see the "you are here" arrow skipping at low fps. This usually just happens when bags are open.(no addon) Standing at flight master I go from 60fps down to 35-45 and its clearly struggling. Covenant window does not cause this fps drop.
    Last edited by Gratz; 2021-07-02 at 09:20 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratz View Post
    Any plans on fixing the memory leak type fps drops when opening flight map, map, etc. You can see the "you are here" arrow skipping at low fps. This usually just happens when bags are open.(no addon) Standing at flight master I go from 60fps down to 35-45 and its clearly struggling. Covenant window does not cause this fps drop.
    you know this isn't the right place to ask this question yeah? much better luck posting it to the wow bug report forums or the tech support forums.

Oh yea I know, I just wanted to record it here before Blizz doesn't address it and counts on the community to shame people into thinking its their computers. That suddenly stopped producing the same results after a patch came out.