Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

New Horde leadership

Just take up some facts for the start. The current horde leadership is utter trash. So I had some thoughts and went some ways to make the Horde leadership viable again compared to the idiots who are currently running the show. I will make one for each race so that all races are covered with a new Character who can actually stand its ground against the super hero demigods from the alliance.

Alright. With that being clear, let’s start:

Orcs: All the old Chieftains
    Trolls: Jindo the Breaker
    Tauren: Magatha Grimtotem.
    Blood elves: Kael’thas
    Goblins: Gallywix
    Undead: Sylvanas
    Pandaren: Chen Stormstout
    Nightborne: Grand Magistrix Elisande
    Zandalari: Rastakhan
    Maghar: the AU warlords
    Highmountain Tauren: Underking Dragrul

with that out of the way the Horde will finally have leaders who are not just a bunch of nobodies and mere mortals with no powers to do anything against a possible alliance attack. A true cast of leadership i can be proud of instead of the alliance loving push overs we have now.

I hope this repost does something for your post counter at the very least.

You seem to confuse strong and ruthless leaders with evil psychotics. Everyone you just listed was an unambiguously evil villain except Chen and Rastakhan.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    You seem to confuse strong and ruthless leaders with evil psychotics. Everyone you just listed was an unambiguously evil villain except Chen and Rastakhan.
    The only evil ones on the list are Magatha and Sylvanas. The rest are anti-heroes.

But I guess anyone that isn't a pushover Alliance symphatizer is evil in your eyes.

Magatha is misunderstood. None of them are villains. Seems like alliance fans have problems with Horde being ruled by strong independent people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Most of them would suck because they are just assholes.

Seems rather obvious that Blizzard is grooming Zekhan to lead the Horde going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    The only evil ones on the list are Magatha and Sylvanas. The rest are anti-heroes.

But I guess anyone that isn't a pushover Alliance symphatizer is evil in your eyes.
    Kael’Thas “your world will burn” Sunstrider, Grom the Slave-Driving Karma Houdini, Trade-Prince Jastor “I sold out my entire race and enslaved them out of sheer greed and I’m also just a Goblin in general” Gallywix, Grand Magistrix “I helped the Legion because I’m a giant coward” Elisande, Underking “Literally just a crazy, personality-less conqueror villain” Dagrul, and a guy who is literally called “the God-Breaker” and was trying to help the super-evil tribe he served prop its fragile and unsustainable empire back up aren’t all villains?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Magatha is misunderstood. None of them are villains. Seems like alliance fans have problems with Horde being ruled by strong independent people.
    She literally poisoned the most mature and competent Horde leader next to Lor’Themar who was actually a remotely strong leader unlike his pushover son out of her own mad desire for power.

Kael’Thas “your world will burn” Sunstrider, Grom the Slave-Driving Karma Houdini, Trade-Prince Jastor “I sold out my entire race and enslaved them out of sheer greed and I’m also just a Goblin in general” Gallywix, Grand Magistrix “I helped the Legion because I’m a giant coward” Elisande, Underking “Literally just a crazy, personality-less conqueror villain” Dagrul, and a guy who is literally called “the God-Breaker” and was trying to help the super-evil tribe he served prop its fragile and unsustainable empire back up aren’t all villains?

- - - Updated - - -

She literally poisoned the most mature and competent Horde leader next to Lor’Themar who was actually a remotely strong leader unlike his pushover son out of her own mad desire for power.
    Magatha is the most powerful Tauren alive. Baine has nothing on her. Also the other on my list you are picking on aren't half as bad as you make them out to be.

Magatha is the most powerful Tauren alive. Baine has nothing on her. Also the other on my list you are picking on aren't half as bad as you make them out to be.
    Alright. Why? I can see keeping Gallywix, since he is an entertaining character and is imo everything a goblin ought to be, but why the others? Make a case for each of them.

Alright. Why? I can see keeping Gallywix, since he is an entertaining character and is imo everything a goblin ought to be, but why the others? Make a case for each of them.
    Jindo leads the strongest jungle troll tribe, Kael'thas is the rightful heir to the throne of Silvermoon, Elisande did everything she could do oppose the legion in her own way. Gallywix is the ultimate stereotype of goblin culture, the warlords are the legends of the past. Their names carry weight. I can do the same with all the other leaders but I am too tired right now. Might come back tomorrow.

Jindo leads the strongest jungle troll tribe, Kael'thas is the rightful heir to the throne of Silvermoon, Elisande did everything she could do oppose the legion in her own way. Gallywix is the ultimate stereotype of goblin culture, the warlords are the legends of the past. Their names carry weight. I can do the same with all the other leaders but I am too tired right now. Might come back tomorrow.
    None of that excuses their actions. Why would leading a (nominally, it’s a primitive empire that toppled quick the moment real pressure appeared) powerful nation or being a rightful heir excuse your actions? Gallywix I agree with, despite how evil he is, and I do think he represents the race well.

Carrying weight =/= being an anti-hero or otherwise having an excuse for your actions. No one thinks Stalin was a good leader simply because he was good for the economy and ran a tight ship.

You sound like you'd rather Gul'dan's Horde be a playable faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You sound like you'd rather Gul'dan's Horde be a playable faction.
    That’s what I figure. OP clearly confuses strength for immorality.

The current horde leadership is utter trash.
    No, it isn't. Thrall, Baine and Lor'themar are all the most capable of their race.

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    No, it isn't. Thrall, Baine and Lor'themar are all the most capable of their race.
    They are weaklings and peace mongers. They should be killed and replaced. To hell with them. Anyone who isn't fighting the alliance towards its destruction is uncapable of leading their race.

They are weaklings and peace mongers. They should be killed and replaced. To hell with them. Anyone who isn't fighting the alliance towards its destruction is uncapable of leading their race.
    Guess Horde doesn't get any leaders then because they all failed to destroy the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Guess Horde doesn't get any leaders then because they all failed to destroy the Alliance.
    I would be happy to have the whole council killed off. They are nothing. I would be very happy if those incompetent fools can't ruin the Horde any longer.

Folks, every. single. time. Gazrug comes back from vacation, he makes this same thread. Just let it die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

I would be happy to have the whole council killed off. They are nothing. I would be very happy if those incompetent fools can't ruin the Horde any longer.
    You should probably tone the RP down a tad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Folks, every. single. time. Gazrug comes back from vacation, he makes this same thread. Just let it die.
    Pretty sure people are bored which is why Chicken Drummer's threads keep getting replies.