It's hard to get invited as a prot warrior to groups

Anyone else notices that people will not pick a warrior tank?
    I've been trying to get KSM this week... So far I knocked 4 out of 8 dungeons all on a ++15. Still 4 to go, yet all these people I queue up to, they simply will not invite me.
    I know the risk of a bad tank but c'mon, I'm literally item level 220. I use flasks, leather enchant and food to maximise my health. It ends up around 70K health now.

Why are people this picky even though tanks are a hard thing to come by?

As a BDK I couldn't reliably get into 15s until I had KSM. Being a meta class might get you some leeway but people want the path of least resistance and will hold out for someone more qualified as long as they can.

These forums are dead af.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    Anyone else notices that people will not pick a warrior tank?
    I've been trying to get KSM this week... So far I knocked 4 out of 8 dungeons all on a ++15. Still 4 to go, yet all these people I queue up to, they simply will not invite me.
    I know the risk of a bad tank but c'mon, I'm literally item level 220. I use flasks, leather enchant and food to maximise my health. It ends up around 70K health now.

Why are people this picky even though tanks are a hard thing to come by?
    I'm not so sure it's strictly because you're a Warrior, more likely this late into a season many people are willing to wait a bit longer for someone who is over-qualified.
    Similar thing happens to me as dps, even if I'm a good player, without a history of 50+ timed keys this season I'm at best in the dime a dozen category.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, if you want KSM you'll have to buy some WoW tokens and purchase it like all the other wallet warriors that keep WoW's boosting community infestation going. It's a problem even with meta specs. I tried to climb as a fire mage and a vengeance demon hunter and had similar experiences to you.

It sucks, but that's the way the community is. Everybody is an elitist and if you want help from them, you'll have to pay the toll.

And now you wonder why the WoW community appears to be dying, even with the release of 9.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Clbull View Post
    even with the release of 9.1.
    9.1's out?!