Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    No, you are not. What part of "as is" is eluding you?
    well i dont know what you class as "entilted""

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    9.1 is a hell of a lot more substantial than 6.1 was. People have such short memories.
    Rose tinted glasses and all that.

10+ Year Old Account
    For better or worse, 9.1 is a raid patch. Non-raid content in raid patches is always thin. I don't like it either but to expect anything else after all these years suggests that one is not paying atttention.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Rose tinted glasses and all that.
    Where are my glasses...

Oh there, 6.1 was great!

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    If the game is so terrible, why are you here? Feel free to play literally any other game in the world, we the people of MMO give you permission, go out and seek that what makes you happy, and take your negativity with you.
    The timeless 'if you don't like it, leave' argument. Still as impressive and relevant as it was 15 years ago. We don't want to leave, we love the game. We just want it to be better because we believe it has become bad. It's really not that hard to understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    You’re not really convincing anyone by mocking them. It’s clear what’s going on with a game, doesn’t mean you have to be a shithead towards someone of differing opinion, esp. someone who didn’t attack you.
    You're right. I've been going about this all wrong and I am genuinely sorry. I hope you are able to forgive me for what I've done. Not today, but someday. I just hope we can still be friends and maybe even hold hands and tell each other best friend secrets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    are you ONLY doing the quests? you arnt exploring? killing rares? hunting down secrets? then no duh you have nothing to do. also we literally havent even started the patch yet, the real patch launches tomorow.
    I'm sorry if this sounds sarcastic but I'm genuinely curious. Have you actually played since 9.1 was released? Hunting down secrets does sound fun I must admit.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this counter argument I keep reading of '9.1 has a similar amount of content to x.1 therefore it's good' or 'This is just what a raid patch looks like, refer to x.1, therefore it's good' are just bad arguments. To say that we should be happy with receiving a comparative amount of content to a patch released 10+ years ago is just ridiculous. Have a little self respect. With the money they make they can do better - they just don't have to. It's great business actually. Why put in more effort for the same return? 2-3 months of 9.1 then release ph 2 TBC-C.

It doesn't have to be good, it just has to be done is the mantra at WoW HQ and its just really, really sad.
    Last edited by Chriisto; 2021-07-06 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriisto View Post
    The timeless 'if you don't like it, leave' argument. Still as impressive and relevant as it was 15 years ago. We don't want to leave, we love the game. We just want it to be better because we believe it has become bad. It's really not that hard to understand.
    I mean when people complain how the game is "shit" or "has no content" and then say nothing about what is shit or point out what content is lacking (there is plenty of content in 9.1), yes i think it is time for them to at least take a break.

Sometimes you do need to take a step back, and also I HIGHLY doubt some of these posters love the game, considering for years they have only posted how much they hate/dislike/think it is trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

There has to be questions about quantity and quality of current developers for WoW right now as well as how much the virus lockdowns might have effected motivation and coordination. All that being said, it's not a patch that makes a lot of people want to come back in an excited state about the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry if this sounds sarcastic but I'm genuinely curious. Have you actually played since 9.1 was released? Hunting down secrets does sound fun I must admit.

Yes I have. Also idk why it does not count my deoman kill.. very odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

yep 9.1 is over already... Only new dailies to do everyday, reps to grind, rare's to kill, new achieves/mounts/pets/transmog's to get, a raid to do and a whole mythic+/pvp season that has not even started yet...wtf you smoking? seems to me you don't like playing the game

Fuck that. This place is giving me Timeless Isle vibes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    For better or worse, 9.1 is a raid patch. Non-raid content in raid patches is always thin. I don't like it either but to expect anything else after all these years suggests that one is not paying atttention.
    At least SoD looks cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Lmfao, a content drought thread before the raid and dungeon are even released.

This fucking place, I'm telling you.

If you're argument is that we can't talk about a content drought because they haven't actually released the content then I have to ask.. why haven't they released the content?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    They could always not make a raid....
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    If you're argument is that we can't talk about a content drought because they haven't actually released the content then I have to ask.. why haven't they released the content?
    They stopped releasing the raid the first week of this patch more than a decade ago. Get real.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Notice how none of those other patches took 8 months to come out either? This patch is still depressingly small for them having 8 months of time.

They should have had 9.1 four months ago and then 9.2 last week.
    You truly think that the delays didn’t mean they weren’t working on the game

I truly believe that you would be amazing in management where you can have an employee take 3 days off because of a coma and be upset they didn’t finish the project due the day before

So you're also basically done. Good to know.

people will go back to TBC classic.
    The version of the game with even less content?

I'm only playing TBC currently, but that contradicts your post.

Since there hasn't been a single post about this yet, I wanted to start a thread about the complete lack of content in 9.1. Day 1 took a few hours to complete. Every day since has taken 10-30 minutes to complete dailies and covenant assaults. We have the new raid coming Wednesday and new pvp and M+ seasons as well. All up, I predict a 2-3 months of content for most players.

Is this the great return to form we have all been waiting for? Yes, I know the all of the usual replies. Just don't play it. Unsubscribe after 2 months and wait for the next major patch. Why are you even writing this? Who are you to comment on the glorious Mother land of Blizzard? How dare you! Your views do not align with mine, how dare you!

I think it is OK to expect more.
    You still have thousands of pets to farm. Hundreds of reputations to farm on alts. Plenty of content.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdownpour View Post
    What do you expect them to introduce mid expansion? Every .1/.2/.3 patch has been a new zone, new mounts, new currencies and new dailies forever. The systems this expansion are absolutely awful so there is that but do you expect them to have provided a massive evolution to currencies, dailies or world quests?
    tbf one time it was basically just a selfie stick, so it could be worse

Since there hasn't been a single post about this yet, I wanted to start a thread about the complete lack of content in 9.1. Day 1 took a few hours to complete. Every day since has taken 10-30 minutes to complete dailies and covenant assaults. We have the new raid coming Wednesday and new pvp and M+ seasons as well. All up, I predict a 2-3 months of content for most players.

Is this the great return to form we have all been waiting for? Yes, I know the all of the usual replies. Just don't play it. Unsubscribe after 2 months and wait for the next major patch. Why are you even writing this? Who are you to comment on the glorious Mother land of Blizzard? How dare you! Your views do not align with mine, how dare you!

I think it is OK to expect more.
    Doesnt take you guys long at all to whine anymore huh - cant even let a gd week pass..
    Play another bloody game then, geeze.
    U guys expect developers to slap u with so much content. Im sure ure one of those that thinks they can do it better too huh.
    Do you know how much time and effort it takes to create shit during a frigging pandemic
    yall just sit there and whine whine whine..

There are so many other games out there if u find u have alotta extra time after uve done shit on wow
    Branch TF out!

So you nearly completed all of the Korthia meta achievement content in a week, but yet boast how 9.1 is full of stuff to do…

So you're also basically done. Good to know.
    That's not even close to being done.

New Torghast levels still locked. Megadungeon still unreleased yet. Raid still unreleased. Several chapters of the new Covenant campaigns to be done. There's still a ton to do.