Good time to sell all mats?

Would you say now is a good time to sell materials on the market since the raid is about to start and 9.1 didn't introduce any power creep with new gems/pots etc?

Yes, I think this is a great time to sell materials on the market as well.

1+ Year Old Account
    I think so too

Yes just do that

Never stop selling.

Thicker mats also have another noble advantage; it helps to protect the joints of your body from the feeling that you are in pain every hour, so you have to sit in certain positions for a long time. Most people who practice different yoga positions that use the stern and deep breathing, after training on a thick mat, almost do not feel joint pain. Beginners often need thicker mats

A typical yoga mat is about 24 inches wide and 65 to 72 inches long. All yoga mats are also available in two standard thicknesses. The normal size is 1/8 inch thick, which corresponds to 3.2 mm. Thick yoga mats, sometimes called double-thickness mats, are typically 1/4 inch thick, equivalent to 6.4 mm.

If so, then a stronger yoga mat may be the right choice for you. Strong yoga mats provide extra support and lift for body parts that are in contact with the yoga mat. Many people find the extra softness of a thick yoga mat more enjoyable. So if you are older or if your hands and knees start to hurt on the mat during exercise, then a thicker mat may be a good option for you.

Quote Originally Posted by kristinaAza View Post
    Thicker mats also have another noble advantage; it helps to protect the joints of your body from the feeling that you are in pain every hour, so you have to sit in certain positions for a long time. Most people who practice different yoga positions that use the stern and deep breathing, after training on a thick mat, almost do not feel joint pain. Beginners often need thicker mats

A typical yoga mat is about 24 inches wide and 65 to 72 inches long. All yoga mats are also available in two standard thicknesses. The normal size is 1/8 inch thick, which corresponds to 3.2 mm. Thick yoga mats, sometimes called double-thickness mats, are typically 1/4 inch thick, equivalent to 6.4 mm.

If so, then a stronger yoga mat may be the right choice for you. Strong yoga mats provide extra support and lift for body parts that are in contact with the yoga mat. Many people find the extra softness of a thick yoga mat more enjoyable. So if you are older or if your hands and knees start to hurt on the mat during exercise, then a thicker mat may be a good option for you.
    You can use home gym fitness equipment's to do this work.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Would you say now is a good time to sell materials on the market since the raid is about to start and 9.1 didn't introduce any power creep with new gems/pots etc?
    IMO, and I'm sure some will disagree with this, the best time to sell mats is always now. You can try to game the system, and sometimes holding them will have some benefit, or waiting a week or two, but ultimately, mats are usually at their most expensive when they're first released and decrease in value from that point forward. Best way to do it is use/sell them immediately as you get them in an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    IMO, and I'm sure some will disagree with this, the best time to sell mats is always now. You can try to game the system, and sometimes holding them will have some benefit, or waiting a week or two, but ultimately, mats are usually at their most expensive when they're first released and decrease in value from that point forward. Best way to do it is use/sell them immediately as you get them in an expansion.
    completely disagree, at least for my server. the difference is HUGE in price per material shortly before a new .1 or .2 patch and in the first weeks after patch release.

here is why:

1)
    when a patch is active since a while the player amount sinks. wow was always a game with a huge amount of subbing/unsubbing players. many ppls re-sub on new content (patch) and unsub 1-2 months later. this means: many ppls at patch start, low ppls in last half of patch. lets keep that in mind for a minute.

2)
    now you can say „but the more ppls play, the more ppls farm mats, the lower the price“. and you can say „the less ppls play, the less ppls buy mats, the higher the price per material“. and that is, market logical wise, TOTALLY correct! which would mean: it negates point1. or bettr said: it evens it out.

3)
    BUT: when a patch arrives many many ppls DONT farm mats, because they all just login to see and do the new content. this means many ppls need mats for raiding stuff like flasks etc, while at the same time not that much ppls farm it. in the last half of a patch (remember point1) less ppls play. but these ppls also do not have much to do. so they farm more, in general.

4)
    thats why mats are way more expensive, way more rare and you get more goldz for your farming, when a patch starts. at the end of the patch the AH is flooded by mats rarely used and you get lower amount of money. so the best thing one can do is to farm in the last half of a patch and sell all the stuff when next patch arrives.

5)
    now you say „but when this is correct, everyone would do so, which then has the opposite effect and negates what you said“. and you again would be TOTALLY right. so why this is not the case? because ppls are stupid and greedy. not all. but many. and just because they do not know better or they are simply not patient enough, they dont do above (point4).

you can’t imagine HOW much money i made in wow SOLELY by being patient. i play since 16 years. i never unsubbed. this means i am ingame before and at the start of every patch. while i farm some shit (or buy cheap in the AH) long before patch arrives. and i get rich AF with that over time.

some example: since so many players left in the last half year, on my server the raid flask is worth 443g now, rather often. i buy 1000 of them. at start of 9.1 (and this will be true for 9.2 too) the flask was worth 684g. thats a difference of 241g per flask. when 9.2 arrives i sell the 1000 flasks in less than a week. thats 24.100g for doing 3 clicks. imagine what happens when you do that with 10 different mats (cloth, herbs, etc) and 10.000 pieces. btw: if the next patch use different flask, just replace flask with „flaskmats“.

you can also watch all of this and adjust things, with the help of sites like https://theunderminejournal.com/ and others.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-02-10 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    completely disagree, at least for my server. the difference is HUGE in price per material shortly before a new .1 or .2 patch and in the first weeks after patch release.

3)
    BUT: when a patch arrives many many ppls DONT farm mats, because they all just login to see and do the new content. this means many ppls need mats for raiding stuff like flasks etc, while at the same time not that much ppls farm it. in the last half of a patch (remember point1) less ppls play. but these ppls also do not have much to do. so they farm more, in general.
    Yup, you could say there is an incentive NOT to farm when a patch drops, a lot of people want to see the new content and have no time to farm, those that farm regardless of new content will profit in this time more than otherwise. Of course when a new expansion drops that's where you get the best prices early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Yup, you could say there is an incentive NOT to farm when a patch drops, a lot of people want to see the new content and have no time to farm, those that farm regardless of new content will profit in this time more than otherwise. Of course when a new expansion drops that's where you get the best prices early on.
    Also depends on the server. Bigger realms have a higher chance to host a couple of players who see their main content in farming mats. They will not stop to play the new content but will double down on farming to benefit from higher demand.

5+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure if there will be a new set of herbs, potions and flasks in Zereth Mortis. I usually sell everything now, but when raid comes up, the material prices are much higher.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-02-20 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    I am not sure if there will be a new set of herbs, potions and flasks in Zereth Mortis. I usually sell everything now, but when raid comes up, the material prices are much higher.
    Have a new flower and a new healing potion