Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Herald of the Titans The Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,920
    here is whats going to happen:

    1. Blizzard will NEVER allow a belf/draen boost
    2. They WILL allow you to pay for race change to belf/draen
    3. This means tons of people will pay for a BOOST AND RACE CHANGE
    4. Double money for blizzard, ez gg no re

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    I took me more than a month to do 58-70 (just reached 70 today). I would have quit if I had to start from lvl 1. Yes, it takes a lot of time to level
    that just means you barely play lmfao

    60-70 was done in a day by some, 3 days by a lot, and a week by tons.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post

    that just means you barely play lmfao

    60-70 was done in a day by some, 3 days by a lot, and a week by tons.
    Back your numbers up - because this just isnt backed up by what i see in game AT ALL.

    In a day by less than 1%, 3 days by absolutely hardcore no lifers, and a week by a few. You are GROSSLY exaggerating the number of people who leveled in a week or less - if i was going to guess, which is what you have done, i would say less than 10%, maybe even less than 5% of the players who entered the portal made it to 70 in the first week.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2021-07-08 at 03:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Any sane person would see your a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    you have to be a moron to of said .

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Back your numbers up - because this just isnt backed up by what i see in game AT ALL.

    In a day by less than 1%, 3 days by absolutely hardcore no lifers, and a week by a few. You are GROSSLY exaggerating the number of people who leveled in a week or less - if i was going to guess, which is what you have done, i would say less than 10%, maybe even less than 5% of the players who entered the portal made it to 70 in the first week.
    Shit ton of blood elf paladins and other classes 1st day on hfp. I personally leveld a blood elf hunter in with 2 1/2 days played not buying dungeon boosts, just Zygor i pirated somewhere in google.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    0% chance

    With the boost being unique per account they just can't change it. That would be terribly unfair to the people who already used their boost under the rule.
    thats why i've mentionend later, that im sure the one-boost-per-account policy will be dropped at the same time as belf/draenei boosts will be allowed

    AT LATEST you can boost your Belf/draenei with wotlk-classic launch (which will again include a, for the time, one time lvl 68 boost)

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Arbitrary restrictions are a Blizzard hallmark.
    Just because you do not see the reason why this decision was made, does not mean it is arbitrary.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    With all due respect. People need to start reading more the 58 boost was a one time thing when you bought the dark portal pass, other than that there will be no QoL changes to TBCC
    ROFL

    I mean I'm glad they're doing it, but you've seen the change coming to the BG ques right? No way you're gullible enough to actually believe what you wrote here.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    0% chance

    With the boost being unique per account they just can't change it. That would be terribly unfair to the people who already used their boost under the rule.
    It's modern Blizzard, dude.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    I took me more than a month to do 58-70 (just reached 70 today). I would have quit if I had to start from lvl 1. Yes, it takes a lot of time to level
    There is so much wrong with this argument.
    WoW TBC is one out of millions of games. If a 150-200 hr leveling experience is too much for you, well then, you should play a different game.

    I really don't get why Blizzard are catering towards people like you. There is nothing wrong with your approach, but well, it just does not fit with TBC. This is the classic version of an old game, for people that want to play that game. I see the reason for some changes. Like layering, because the player count was rising back in the day, and now it is declinigh throughout the expac. But the boost devalues certain aspects of the game drastically.

    I am also not playing Sims and complain about that it is not more like WC3.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    I took me more than a month to do 58-70 (just reached 70 today). I would have quit if I had to start from lvl 1. Yes, it takes a lot of time to level
    Considering it took me the 5 days before TBCC released to do 1 - 60, and then another 5 to do 60 - 70 I would say your experience isn't everyone's.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    I took me more than a month to do 58-70 (just reached 70 today). I would have quit if I had to start from lvl 1. Yes, it takes a lot of time to level
    Just leveled my 2nd draenei shaman to 60, took me 2 days 8 hours played ingame over 10 real days. Doesnt seem that long. Compared to classic this level time is a joke.

  11. #31
    Mechagnome Vrinara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Stormwind City, Elwynn Forest
    Posts
    519
    In the words of Doctor Evil.

    "HOW ABOUT NOOOO!"

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxx View Post
    ROFL

    I mean I'm glad they're doing it, but you've seen the change coming to the BG ques right? No way you're gullible enough to actually believe what you wrote here.
    Does it require you to use real money to queue up? No? Then what’s the problem? Also when you compare that retail TBC had millions of accounts while classic as 200,000+ players? Those kind of changes are acceptable. But original point were QoL changes where you have to use money is where I say no.

  13. #33
    Pandaren Monk Tart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sunderland UK
    Posts
    1,826
    Is there a free boost or is it just one per account? Just keep reading about people that have "already used theirs".

  14. #34
    Legendary! Ealyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Switzerland, Geneva
    Posts
    6,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    It's modern Blizzard, dude.
    That's stupid to say, "dude"

    They are bad, they aren't James Bond vilains.
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    nazi is not the abbreviation of national socialism....
    When googling 4 letters is asking too much fact-checking.

  15. #35
    Brewmaster Depakote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alpha Quadrant
    Posts
    1,385
    No. You want to play the game? Start from level 1.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    It took you a lot of time to level. Plenty of people leveled in less than a month.
    What's the fun in that?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Just leveled my 2nd draenei shaman to 60, took me 2 days 8 hours played ingame over 10 real days. Doesnt seem that long. Compared to classic this level time is a joke.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    it just does not fit with TBC.
    Yeah, well I don't believe the NoChanges crowd and their refusal for quality of life changes. People use addons to do stuff that Blizzard later implemented in the game.

    Just look at how almost everybody uses Questie, If Blizzard added that feature to classic everybody would lose their minds.

    Bulletin Board addon? YES! Blizzard adding a lobby for LFG? TtHa'ts AGaiNsT tHe SpiRiT of KlaZik

    naaaah

    And 1-60 is basically a solo game at this point. Good luck trying to find a group for anything. The only thing that the boost devalues is the ego of people that want to thump their chests and think that they are better because they went through a time sink and that everybody should suffer the same.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    No. You want to play the game? Start from level 1.

    - - - Updated - - -



    What's the fun in that?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Pics or it didn't happen.
    the guy casually says he leveled 2d 8h played in 10 days, like 6 hours a day is normal behavior or something

  18. #38
    Brewmaster Depakote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alpha Quadrant
    Posts
    1,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Yeah, well I don't believe the NoChanges crowd and their refusal for quality of life changes. People use addons to do stuff that Blizzard later implemented in the game.

    Just look at how almost everybody uses Questie, If Blizzard added that feature to classic everybody would lose their minds.

    Bulletin Board addon? YES! Blizzard adding a lobby for LFG? TtHa'ts AGaiNsT tHe SpiRiT of KlaZik

    naaaah

    And 1-60 is basically a solo game at this point. Good luck trying to find a group for anything. The only thing that the boost devalues is the ego of people that want to thump their chests and think that they are better because they went through a time sink and that everybody should suffer the same.
    Time Sink-Playing the game.. Also ya no 1-60 is not a solo game at any point.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Yeah, well I don't believe the NoChanges crowd and their refusal for quality of life changes. People use addons to do stuff that Blizzard later implemented in the game.

    Just look at how almost everybody uses Questie, If Blizzard added that feature to classic everybody would lose their minds.

    Bulletin Board addon? YES! Blizzard adding a lobby for LFG? TtHa'ts AGaiNsT tHe SpiRiT of KlaZik

    naaaah

    And 1-60 is basically a solo game at this point. Good luck trying to find a group for anything. The only thing that the boost devalues is the ego of people that want to thump their chests and think that they are better because they went through a time sink and that everybody should suffer the same.
    That is just an argument in bad faith. Did you even read my post? I am not arguing for nochanges.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Bulletin Board addon? YES! Blizzard adding a lobby for LFG? TtHa'ts AGaiNsT tHe SpiRiT of KlaZik
    TBC had an lfg-esque feature, Blizzard originally stated they just wanted to use the modern LFG feature, which has not no real resistance as far as i recall.
    Then Blizzard for some reason decided to not implement anything,
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    And 1-60 is basically a solo game at this point. Good luck trying to find a group for anything.
    I find it hilarious that you are unable to connect the dots here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •