Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Arbitrary restrictions are a Blizzard hallmark.
    ironically though if they made it without a restriction then people would accuse them of being greedy fucks

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Then post on the official forums then
    Unless you're a sycophant, it will fall on deaf ears anyway. I know that sounds bad but it's true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't because all boosted players I've seen are terrible. The worst was a prot paladin who knew nothing about tanking. He didn't activate a Seal or used Holy Shield so of course he couldn't hold threat for the life of him. I swear I could see his animation jitter like he's spamming right click. Do yourselves a favor and level from 1-58 so you actually learn how to play your class.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    Please don't because all boosted players I've seen are terrible. The worst was a prot paladin who knew nothing about tanking. He didn't activate a Seal or used Holy Shield so of course he couldn't hold threat for the life of him. I swear I could see his animation jitter like he's spamming right click. Do yourselves a favor and level from 1-58 so you actually learn how to play your class.
    EULA says to respect people's unique playstyle!

Seriously though, you are right. I've never cared for the idea of boosted characters. There is a reason why the game gradually gives you abilities... so you can get used to it and learn how to weave into your rotation.