Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    The Sepulcher of the First Ones, or the Sepulcher for short, is a mysterious location containing the secrets of the First Ones. Its location is hidden and a closely guarded secret. The attendants of Korthia are forbidden from discussing it, even with allies.

The Primus believed that once the Jailer collects the five sigils of the Eternal Ones, he will be able to reach the Sepulcher, something the Primus thinks would be catastrophic. He hid his own sigil in the Vault of Secrets on Korthia and bound it with magic in order to prevent this.

The Primus was eventually proven right, when the Jailer eventually managed to collect all five sigils and opened a portal to the Sepulcher from Oribos. Sylvanas Windrunner was then captured by the Ebon Blade for further interrogation on the Jailer's plans.

The brokers of Cartel Ba and Cartel Al have also been looking for the Sepulcher. The broker Al'firim draws a distinction between this sepulcher and the Sepulcher of Knowledge in Maldraxxus.
    Hm, I see. Well hopefully Forbidden Knowdledge isn't there, because that would be kinda silly to keep such knowledge in their Tomb.
    I have even checked the propper pronounciation in Google translate and it was "[The] Sepulcher of the First Ones, [Thee] Ulduar, [Thee] Azeroth."
    Last edited by Cloudmaker; 2021-07-23 at 03:04 PM.
    #SaveAlgalon

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Hm, I see. Well hopefully Forbidden Knowdledge isn't there, because that would be kinda silly to keep such knowledge in their Tomb.
    I have even checked the propper pronounciation in Google translate and it was "[The] Sepulcher of the First Ones, [Thee] Ulduar, [Thee] Azeroth."
    Of course it would be forbidden knowledge.
    Why do you think he's going there? free icecream?

Ulduar and Azeroth don't normally have the word "the" infront of them when referencing them directly.

If Sylvannus would be saying he was going to Azeroth she'd say "You cannot let him reach Azeroth" not "You cannot let him reach the Azeroth"

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Ulduar and Azeroth don't normally have the word "the" infront of them when referencing them directly.

If Sylvannus would be saying he was going to Azeroth she'd say "You cannot let him reach Azeroth" not "You cannot let him reach the Azeroth"
    Ok, that's a relieving info. My national language isn't English. I was thinking it over and she might say [Thee] Artifact. When we were fighting the Guardian of The First Ones there was a star shaped mysterious artifact in the back. It disappeared after the fight. Also Forbidden Knowledge is Void.
    Last edited by Cloudmaker; 2021-07-23 at 07:04 PM.
    #SaveAlgalon

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I would've happily made the trade of Malfurion for Teldrassil. No, we've just had to deal with Tyrande and her impotent Night Warrior arc which, aside from a brief scuffle with Sylvanas, amounted to a lot of nothing. Now she'll follow suit with the rest of the Alliance in forgiveness. Not to mention the aforementioned Malfurion being utterly useless and the lunacy of newly risen night elves, like Delaryn and Sira, siding with the Horde, that was also fantastic. -_-

I'm biased towards Alliance, obviously, as a long time NE player/fan but, yeah, the story since War of Thorns has been abysmal for everyone.
    I was simply saying that empirically speaking Forsaken have lost a great deal more than Night Elves over the course of BfA comparatively speaking, because they lost their capital, leadership, notable characters, dark rangers, valkyr and majority of their Lordaeon territory. And by notable characters i mean recognisable names. Nobody cares about Delaryn, who basically got introduced to get axed, instead of Shandrys, because she basically spent the war of thorns doing Shandrys's job. Not saying Shandrys should have died, but that it was painfully obvious.

Delaryn and Sira is one of those underbaked ideas, which really should have either been cut or explored much more in depth, with greater nuance. God knows the money and time would be better spent than on the 4 cinematic quality CGI cinematics of Sadfang moping, whining and getting axed unceremoniously.