Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
11
19
... LastLast
  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn20 View Post
    Oh jesus christ... This is gonna be another Deathwing erupts and we get Azeroth remade again... except it's a bald dude with a hat instead of a fiery dude with a chin.
    Nah it will be Azeroth coming out ripping the sword from the planet and going toe to toe with the jailer while we fight Anduin. Azeroth will then use her cosmic superpower and chain him inside something somewhere and she will be free but injured. The next expansion will be us dealing with the reshaped planet after she burst out of it and also trying to heal her again and contact the other Titans so that we can have the light army beaten back into the light realm as Zoval peed off Elune and she is coming to attack us.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    If Sylvanas had only her evil outside, how in gods name does she ever felt remorse at all?
    ....where are you getting "evil". Uther's soul that went to Bastion wasn't evil nor was the one inside of Frostmourne. I mean he literally is trying to atone while still being the "evil" half that you claim.

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Zovaal...ahahaha...

    I love this fucking guy. Holy shit.
    Renaming oneself to get hyped about imagination-devoid, retrofitted plot device characters.

    Having interest in a character with absolutely no value or personality purely because of their relative Dragonball power level.

    Finding a story actually compelling because "villain succeeded in their plan!!1" despite it being a series of MacGuffins introduced and 3/4 of them resolved within literally 30 minutes.

    This guy is the sort of audience Blizzard wants for WoW now.

  4. #164
    Warchief Freedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,154
    Bitch all you want about Sylvanas, my personal biggest gripe is that Anduin is still dominated or mindcontrolled or corrupted or whatever buzzword they used this time around to describe "good guy gets his will magically stolen so we can have an edgy character based on a former good guy." This isn't exactly a new thing either, even in WoW itself. Vaelastrasz the Corrupt anyone? (Duh Arthas in WC3)

    What next level crazy bullshit are they going to pull next? There hasn't been a real good "oh yeah I like that" plot moment for me since Illidan said "No thanks" to Xe'ra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by OCoyne View Post
    Some OTT reactions for the sake of criticising without any thought.


    The penny had dropped that there was a manipulative relationship going on when she found out via Tyrande that Nathanos is dead without Zovaal telling her.
    They've already done a redemption arc with Illidan back in Legion, I mean like the heroes sided with someone who conquered an entire world but there was only fanboying and no outrage then.

    I just dislike the evil avatar turned back into good avatar perspective, it's literally a copy and paste of Kerrigan.

    What her personality is like or how she integrates herself back in with the heroes in her High Elf form is interesting to me. I also still think they're writing Anduin as a future antagonist which is also interesting to me, he seems to be beyond redemption at this point - The compass dropping was pretty much Arthas' Matthias Lehner moment, the last bit of humanity gone.
    It's not, in reference to the compass. Not sure when it will come, but there's another cinematic that will explain that.

  6. #166
    So I did the opening maw questline at launch, and didn't come back till a month ago. The later covenant campaigns chapters, correct me if i'm wrong, some took place post castle nathria, did they not? If so i assume the chapters closer to renown will be post raid story progression. Not that they likely can make this good.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Renaming oneself to get hyped about imagination-devoid, retrofitted plot device characters.

    Having interest in a character with absolutely no value or personality purely because of their relative Dragonball power level.

    Finding a story actually compelling because "villain succeeded in their plan!!1" despite it being a series of MacGuffins introduced and 3/4 of them resolved within literally 30 minutes.

    This guy is the sort of audience Blizzard wants for WoW now.


    And your opinion is better than his why?

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Renaming oneself to get hyped about imagination-devoid, retrofitted plot device characters.

    Having interest in a character with absolutely no value or personality purely because of their relative Dragonball power level.

    Finding a story actually compelling because "villain succeeded in their plan!!1" despite it being a series of MacGuffins introduced and 3/4 of them resolved within literally 30 minutes.

    This guy is the sort of audience Blizzard wants for WoW now.
    I like how you act like the sigils are something that just sprung up when WQ had pretty much alluded to at least her own a while back as being the thing keeping him trapped.

    I mean seriously how many of you people don't actually watch/read what you're playing?

    At least you got right the concept that has people keep saying "boring bad guy, doesn't do anything to us" by understanding he really doesn't have to and as such doesn't CARE about us.

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    ner'zhul, kil'jaeden and WC3 illidan fans: first time?

    oh and btw, garrosh cutscene is up

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nb3q1oROOg

    the asbolute chad. at least he went out like a badass. its perhaps the single good thing in this entire bullshit.
    a shame they brought him back only for him to die again, but hey, at least they cant ruin him further.
    my man saw the state the lore was in and ended himself before the could drag him down as well
    Your man was the original bullshit cancer in this games lore. And the depths of shit that garrosh drug the game down tohave still not been outdone. Such a terribly stupid character.

    And first time for Illidan fans? Did you just complete miss the entire expansion that wasted Illidan so badly they contrived a bunch of nonsense to bring him back for a second screwing?
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-07-07 at 03:06 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyesma81 View Post
    I know what a study is...do you know what a sample size is?
    Current video like/dislike ratio is 40%/60% on 4k ratings.



    Looks like they do kinda speak for 10m players.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the extra 2 slots are just a PATHETICALLY low bonus, like legit, are you really mad over max 1.5% increased damage?

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Renaming oneself to get hyped about imagination-devoid, retrofitted plot device characters.

    Having interest in a character with absolutely no value or personality purely because of their relative Dragonball power level.

    Finding a story actually compelling because "villain succeeded in their plan!!1" despite it being a series of MacGuffins introduced and 3/4 of them resolved within literally 30 minutes.

    This guy is the sort of audience Blizzard wants for WoW now.
    I didn't really rename myself for this, but okay. And yes, I am interested in Zovaal. Dude did more stuff than Sargeras and the LK combined. I'm just telling you how it is, really.

    And no, it's not a series of MacGuffins. Us reforging the Sigils doesn't actually change anything, btw.

    So, yes. I am enjoying this, and yes, you can stop being a dick now. Thanks.

    Also, I don't really LIKE this Cinematic at all. Sylvanas sucks, the story is predictable, and everything. I just love how Zovaal looks and how badass he felt. Is there a problem with that?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Your man was the original bullshit cancer in this games lore. And the depths of shit that garrosh drug the game down tohave still not been outdone. Such a terribly stupid character.

    And first time for Illidan fans? Did you just complete miss the entire expansion that wasted Illidan so badly they contrived a bunch of nonsense to bring him back for a second screwing?
    Illidan was fine in Legion, the hell?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Literally. All I said was "I love Zovaal" and this guy legit got pissy about it. Take a breather bro.

  11. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Illidan was fine in Legion, the hell?
    If being a massive hypocrite who spends half his screentime throwing out nonsensical one liners and the other half throwing tantrums is "fine", then yeah, he was fine.


  12. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Your man was the original bullshit cancer in this games lore. And the depths of shit that garrosh drug the game down tohave still not been outdone. Such a terribly stupid character.

    And first time for Illidan fans? Did you just complete miss the entire expansion that wasted Illidan so badly they contrived a bunch of nonsense to bring him back for a second screwing?
    thats literally what i meant about illidan? can you read m8?
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

    From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

    He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Current video like/dislike ratio is 40%/60% on 4k ratings.



    Looks like they do kinda speak for 10m players.
    Forgive me...it just doesn't make sense to me how 4k is enough to speak for that many. To ME at least...it'd be like polling california and based on the results saying the entire country is democrat. Look, i 100% could be wrong, i'm going to recheck after it's been up for a day.

  14. #174
    Over 9000! Kyphael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,254
    Jailer: KNEEL before Zovaal! Maker! You will bow down before me! Both you, and one day your creations!

  15. #175
    Maybe he wins and the end the game lol

  16. #176
    I only play horde....who's running the alliance? And does Azeroth know what's going on?

  17. #177
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    13,007
    I expected something bad, but this is beyond lv of cringe.

    They are rly trying to forget what the shit happened in Bfa hum?

    Making her feel sorry, like she care about the other, she even send assassins to kill thrall before, and a lame ass attempt to shot the janitor in full power?

    And of course, eh does the evil villain cliffhanger, letting then live and free, for then kill sylvanus

    But obviously they will forgive her, because now she is good and repent, she does not like the janitor anymore

  18. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyesma81 View Post
    Forgive me...it just doesn't make sense to me how 4k is enough to speak for that many. To ME at least...it'd be like polling california and based on the results saying the entire country is democrat. Look, i 100% could be wrong, i'm going to recheck after it's been up for a day.
    Dude, they already unlisted it. You're wrong. It's currently at 1.7k for and 2.5k against, and I think I saw one positive comment.

    Again: they unlisted it. They didn't even reach 12 hours. But keep arguing about sample sizes, it's gotten you so far.

  19. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyesma81 View Post
    Forgive me...it just doesn't make sense to me how 4k is enough to speak for that many. To ME at least...it'd be like polling california and based on the results saying the entire country is democrat. Look, i 100% could be wrong, i'm going to recheck after it's been up for a day.
    https://www.dummies.com/education/ma...stical-sample/

  20. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Dude, they already unlisted it. You're wrong. It's currently at 1.7k for and 2.5k against, and I think I saw one positive comment.

    Again: they unlisted it. They didn't even reach 12 hours. But keep arguing about sample sizes, it's gotten you so far.
    Bout as far as complaining will get you with blizzard. /shrug

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •