Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    I don't know the current cannon standing of the comics, it's established in HotS and LotV that during her first 'Queen of Blades' incarnation (BW - end of WoL) she was under the indirect influence of Amon even tho the Overmind specifically created her to avoid that influence.
    As per Blizzard interviews he did not control her directly, he only crept in her thoughts, gaining access to her mind through the Zerg mutagens. Kinda reminds me of Zovaal and the Lich Kings, because on one hand they withstood his direct influence, but on the other they quite obviously became different people after donning the helm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyesma81 View Post
    It's been hours....the only ones that on top of seeing a spoiler vid like this are guys just like you. Within a day the likes will outweigh the dislikes 10 to 1 once the casual audience sees. Quote me.
    yeaaah, just like the ny'alotha ending cinematic right?
    oh wait, no. that was disliked into oblivion until blizz decided to delete it to save face.
    sike

and also, do you know how studies work? if no, you should go read up on it and then youll get why those numbers do say something about the general opinion.
    Last edited by Houle; 2021-07-07 at 02:10 AM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    So he turned into Megatron? wow
    Thanos. Man. Thanos. Come on. The lines are almost the same.

"The final key (stone)"
    "Remake all realities (new universe)"

@Super Dickmann ,my tinfoil hat was right.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

This may actually be the moment I stop liking Sylvanas. I can excuse murder, but I can't forgive being a spineless, wishy-washy fool. How dare Blizzard make me be disgusted at my favourite character.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Thanos. Man. Thanos. Come on. The lines are almost the same.

"The final key (stone)"
    "Remake all realities (new universe)"

@SuperDickmann my tinfoil hat was right.
    Visually speaking, but you knew that already didn't you? Some people!
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Completely called this shitter.

Also, calling it right now. He will do something to Azeroth that somehow heals her and removes the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    The way this plot rolls out is that Sylvanas indeed fully trusts an incredibly evil looking and sounding dude who has spent an eternity torturing souls for funsies and conspired to make the dead of an entire reality his slaves and playthings to actually be a good guy, and only wakes up to his nature when he somehow gets an even more lolevil character design and wishes to hurt the people she was fighting 30 seconds ago.

So yes, in short, she's canonically the greatest moron in the WC universe. Nothing else makes sense.
    Yep, isn't it great? In trying to redeem his waifu, Danuser has permanently branded "#1 Idiot in the World" on her forehead.

For the Sylvie/Forsaken fans rejoicing that she lives? Consider that with the return of her blue eyes and implied soul, she's now subject to the woke message of Anduinism. Further, the door has been flung wide open for the same to happen to all the Forsaken. You should have been DEMANDING that she die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    This may actually be the moment I stop liking Sylvanas. I can excuse murder, but I can't forgive being a spineless, wishy-washy fool. How dare Blizzard make me be disgusted at my favourite character.
    Maybe this is the punishment she gets for all the genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Yep, isn't it great? In trying to redeem his waifu, Danuser has permanently branded "#1 Idiot in the World" on her forehead.

For the Sylvie/Forsaken fans rejoicing that she lives? Consider that with the return of her blue eyes and implied soul, she's now subject to the woke message of Anduinism. Further, the door has been flung wide open for the same to happen to all the Forsaken. You should have been DEMANDING that she die.
    Tbf, this has already happened since Before the Storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    ner'zhul, kil'jaeden and WC3 illidan fans: first time?

oh and btw, garrosh cutscene is up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nb3q1oROOg

the asbolute chad. at least he went out like a badass. its perhaps the single good thing in this entire bullshit.
    a shame they brought him back only for him to die again, but hey, at least they cant ruin him further.
    my man saw the state the lore was in and ended himself before the could drag him down as well
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Oh to me she sure died after Legion, was already crippled before that.

I have to say it's fucking hilarious that we're technically supposed to side with the woman who committed genocide here. I don't think I've stopped laughing since I pressed play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    This was hilarious

To be fair the player commit genocide in daily quests
    Just you wait. Just you frreeeaaakin wait.

Sylvanas' will be taken to trials an epic sequel to Warcrimes 2

Jaina will try to poison her.
    Tyrande will defend her.
    AND
    BAINE will break her out to another alternate universe where we go back in time and with current technology so she can take over the world properly. With nathanos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Visually speaking, but you knew that already didn't you? Some people!
    I'm not familiar with the transformer universe my bad
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Just you wait. Just you frreeeaaakin wait.

Sylvanas' will be taken to trials an epic sequel to Warcrimes 2

Jaina will try to poison her.
    Tyrande will defend her.
    AND
    BAINE will break her out to another alternate universe where we go back in time and with current technology so she can take over the world properly. With nathanos.
    Egads, she'll go to Quel'thalas before Arthas and form the Fabulous Horde! We have to stop them changing every vendor shop to a salon and giving everyone either makeovers or challenging them to dance offs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    yeaaah, just like the ny'alotha ending cinematic right?
    oh wait, no. that was disliked into oblivion until blizz decided to delete it to save face.
    sike

and also, do you know how studies work? if no, you should go read up on it and then youll get why those numbers do say something about the general opinion.

I know what a study is...do you know what a sample size is?

I know right? She's permanently destroyed as a character. There's no going back from this. This shit is gonna be stuck to her forever. It's over. It's fucking over.

I'm gonna go read a fanfic to cleanse my palate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    What an absolutely stupid cinematic. I don't even care about Sylvanas, we all knew that was coming. My question is, where the hell is Zovaal going? Why should we care? What in the world is Blizzard thinking?
    Based off of the weird kaleidoscopic portal he opened, he and Anduin are going to the Sepulcher; something that the First Ones made.
    The expeditionary journals that are found in Tavazash or w/e the fuck the Broker market dungeon is called, details a Broker's journey to find the origins of Reality and the First Ones. Their learnings indicate that the forces of creation intersect in fractals, upon which Reality is based.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Egads, she'll go to Quel'thalas before Arthas and form the Fabulous Horde! We have to stop them changing every vendor shop to a salon and giving everyone either makeovers or challenging them to dance offs!
    You know.

I don't know what the big deal is.

Clearly this has been a quest by the jailer to complete his transmog set. I mean she literally says

"We have the final piece!"

Woman wouldn't even let the man enjoy his moment of happiness. For so long he had been forced to wear a bad transmog due to the

"First ones design"

All he needs now is a weapon to go with his mog.

Come to think of it.

Azeroth has a sword stuck in it....that might look real good in glowy blue.....

Are they really gonna end on this sort of vague cliffhanger and make everyone wait for 6-8 months? Surely they'll elaborate on some stuff soon because that's awful.

You know.

I don't know what the big deal is.

Clearly this has been a quest by the jailer to complete his transmog set. I mean she literally says

"We have the final piece!"

Woman wouldn't even let the man enjoy his moment of happiness. For so long he had been forced to wear a bad transmog due to the

"First ones design"

All he needs now is a weapon to go with his mog.

Come to think of it.

Azeroth has a sword stuck in it....that might look real good in glowy blue.....
    This makes WAY more sense than it has any right to...