Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bitch all you want about Sylvanas, my personal biggest gripe is that Anduin is still dominated or mindcontrolled or corrupted or whatever buzzword they used this time around to describe "good guy gets his will magically stolen so we can have an edgy character based on a former good guy." This isn't exactly a new thing either, even in WoW itself. Vaelastrasz the Corrupt anyone? (Duh Arthas in WC3)

What next level crazy bullshit are they going to pull next? There hasn't been a real good "oh yeah I like that" plot moment for me since Illidan said "No thanks" to Xe'ra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by OCoyne View Post
    Some OTT reactions for the sake of criticising without any thought.

The penny had dropped that there was a manipulative relationship going on when she found out via Tyrande that Nathanos is dead without Zovaal telling her.
    They've already done a redemption arc with Illidan back in Legion, I mean like the heroes sided with someone who conquered an entire world but there was only fanboying and no outrage then.

I just dislike the evil avatar turned back into good avatar perspective, it's literally a copy and paste of Kerrigan.

What her personality is like or how she integrates herself back in with the heroes in her High Elf form is interesting to me. I also still think they're writing Anduin as a future antagonist which is also interesting to me, he seems to be beyond redemption at this point - The compass dropping was pretty much Arthas' Matthias Lehner moment, the last bit of humanity gone.
    It's not, in reference to the compass. Not sure when it will come, but there's another cinematic that will explain that.

So I did the opening maw questline at launch, and didn't come back till a month ago. The later covenant campaigns chapters, correct me if i'm wrong, some took place post castle nathria, did they not? If so i assume the chapters closer to renown will be post raid story progression. Not that they likely can make this good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Renaming oneself to get hyped about imagination-devoid, retrofitted plot device characters.

Having interest in a character with absolutely no value or personality purely because of their relative Dragonball power level.

Finding a story actually compelling because "villain succeeded in their plan!!1" despite it being a series of MacGuffins introduced and 3/4 of them resolved within literally 30 minutes.

This guy is the sort of audience Blizzard wants for WoW now.

And your opinion is better than his why?

Renaming oneself to get hyped about imagination-devoid, retrofitted plot device characters.

Having interest in a character with absolutely no value or personality purely because of their relative Dragonball power level.

Finding a story actually compelling because "villain succeeded in their plan!!1" despite it being a series of MacGuffins introduced and 3/4 of them resolved within literally 30 minutes.

I like how you act like the sigils are something that just sprung up when WQ had pretty much alluded to at least her own a while back as being the thing keeping him trapped.

I mean seriously how many of you people don't actually watch/read what you're playing?

At least you got right the concept that has people keep saying "boring bad guy, doesn't do anything to us" by understanding he really doesn't have to and as such doesn't CARE about us.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    ner'zhul, kil'jaeden and WC3 illidan fans: first time?

oh and btw, garrosh cutscene is up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nb3q1oROOg

the asbolute chad. at least he went out like a badass. its perhaps the single good thing in this entire bullshit.
    a shame they brought him back only for him to die again, but hey, at least they cant ruin him further.
    my man saw the state the lore was in and ended himself before the could drag him down as well
    Your man was the original bullshit cancer in this games lore. And the depths of shit that garrosh drug the game down tohave still not been outdone. Such a terribly stupid character.

And first time for Illidan fans? Did you just complete miss the entire expansion that wasted Illidan so badly they contrived a bunch of nonsense to bring him back for a second screwing?
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-07-07 at 03:06 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyesma81 View Post
    I know what a study is...do you know what a sample size is?
    Current video like/dislike ratio is 40%/60% on 4k ratings.

Looks like they do kinda speak for 10m players.

I didn't really rename myself for this, but okay. And yes, I am interested in Zovaal. Dude did more stuff than Sargeras and the LK combined. I'm just telling you how it is, really.

And no, it's not a series of MacGuffins. Us reforging the Sigils doesn't actually change anything, btw.

So, yes. I am enjoying this, and yes, you can stop being a dick now. Thanks.

Also, I don't really LIKE this Cinematic at all. Sylvanas sucks, the story is predictable, and everything. I just love how Zovaal looks and how badass he felt. Is there a problem with that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Your man was the original bullshit cancer in this games lore. And the depths of shit that garrosh drug the game down tohave still not been outdone. Such a terribly stupid character.

And first time for Illidan fans? Did you just complete miss the entire expansion that wasted Illidan so badly they contrived a bunch of nonsense to bring him back for a second screwing?
    Illidan was fine in Legion, the hell?

- - - Updated - - -

Literally. All I said was "I love Zovaal" and this guy legit got pissy about it. Take a breather bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Illidan was fine in Legion, the hell?
    If being a massive hypocrite who spends half his screentime throwing out nonsensical one liners and the other half throwing tantrums is "fine", then yeah, he was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post

thats literally what i meant about illidan? can you read m8?
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Current video like/dislike ratio is 40%/60% on 4k ratings.

Looks like they do kinda speak for 10m players.
    Forgive me...it just doesn't make sense to me how 4k is enough to speak for that many. To ME at least...it'd be like polling california and based on the results saying the entire country is democrat. Look, i 100% could be wrong, i'm going to recheck after it's been up for a day.

Jailer: KNEEL before Zovaal! Maker! You will bow down before me! Both you, and one day your creations!

Maybe he wins and the end the game lol

I only play horde....who's running the alliance? And does Azeroth know what's going on?

7+ Year Old Account
    I expected something bad, but this is beyond lv of cringe.

They are rly trying to forget what the shit happened in Bfa hum?

Making her feel sorry, like she care about the other, she even send assassins to kill thrall before, and a lame ass attempt to shot the janitor in full power?

And of course, eh does the evil villain cliffhanger, letting then live and free, for then kill sylvanus

But obviously they will forgive her, because now she is good and repent, she does not like the janitor anymore

Forgive me...it just doesn't make sense to me how 4k is enough to speak for that many. To ME at least...it'd be like polling california and based on the results saying the entire country is democrat. Look, i 100% could be wrong, i'm going to recheck after it's been up for a day.
    Dude, they already unlisted it. You're wrong. It's currently at 1.7k for and 2.5k against, and I think I saw one positive comment.

Again: they unlisted it. They didn't even reach 12 hours. But keep arguing about sample sizes, it's gotten you so far.

https://www.dummies.com/education/ma...stical-sample/

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Dude, they already unlisted it. You're wrong. It's currently at 1.7k for and 2.5k against, and I think I saw one positive comment.

Again: they unlisted it. They didn't even reach 12 hours. But keep arguing about sample sizes, it's gotten you so far.
    Bout as far as complaining will get you with blizzard. /shrug

I only play horde....who's running the alliance? And does Azeroth know what's going on?
    Turalyon and Alleria are currently leading the Alliance.

First of all " lol" on the whole Thanos and infinity gauntlet feeling of that ending. What was with the whole portal in the background.

and 2nd, what a given, for no reason, rhyme of reason sylvanasn tried to "do the right thing" with NO consecense, no she got rewarded with her soul back, and did she die? ofc not.
    Will she die by the others? ofc not, they will forgive her, see that she tried, forget the genonice, and She just tried so damn hard for 2 sec. So lets forgive her Maybe make her warcheif of the whole horde and alliance, for she truly knows best, and tried so damn hard, after all the murder, genocide, inslaveing of others, the Killing of souls,All because she wanted her own soul. So lets forgive her.

Bout as far as complaining will get you with blizzard. /shrug
    Can't just admit you were wrong. Thought so.