Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Ofc not lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Ofc I'm not cheering.

Writers are shit but even they don't deserve to die.

There are simply talentless people out there and you can't blame them I guess.
    You can not like the story and even blame the author. However, if your idea of "blaming" constitutes death threats then you should be ostracized from society and thrown in the garbage where you belong.

Golden liked this tweet so I’m guessing the next patch will lead up to some self-reflection(pity) storylines for Sylvanas as she struggles to come to terms with what she’s done.

https://twitter.com/daughterof_seas/...701718534?s=21

Meh, I’d rather she just died on her sword believing what she was doing.

Imagine making an entire raid and patch about Sylvanas WINDRUNNER and not involving Alleria WINDRUNNER, the disgusting hatred for the Ren'dorei continued. It wasn't enough that they weren't even mentioned in the patch about the OLD GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    for FUCK sake how the FUCK u redeem a MORALLY GREY character like her?
    Funny thing is they showed us Uther as great example of an evil soul made whole again and stuff so we can feel like sylvanas can be redeemed when the worst thing Uther has done was questioning the kyrians like literally half of them did anyway. Thats nothing in comparison to what sylvanas has done.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Not everyone has Garry's dignity.

Though speaking of dignity now that the Jailer fired her here's to hoping they put her back into a decent outfit. If I see one more dull gray and glowing blue tinged villain I'll declare a blood feud on all DKs.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Golden isn't the one in charge of WoW's story and yet she's the one getting death threats. Not only are the people threatening her vile but they're total dumbasses. Absolute filth.

Quote Originally Posted by Archipelagos View Post
    Golden isn't the one in charge of WoW's story and yet she's the one getting death threats. Not only are the people threatening her vile but they're total dumbasses. Absolute filth.
    Yup they’re massive assholes, I hope these kids get the police knocking on there door.

However I do hope people don’t use this as a distraction to belittle the unrest within a large part of the community on the direction of the plot. A lot of us aren’t happy with the storytelling this expansion and sending our critique can be a positive IF Blizzard listen.

No excuses for real life threats, ever.

These comments are hilarious. The state of the fanbase here on mmoc
    I <3 JK Rowling.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias1212 View Post
    Isn't it easily explained with her damaged/incomplete soul that happend with Frostmourne (hinted at with the Uther arc)? And the throwback to Arthas that snapped her out?
    Predictable but coherent imo.
    With current knowledge many, many expansions later? Yes, of course. But we didn't know that, we only could guess and even SO - that was, most likely, not even a thing in the lore back when she was killed by Frostmourne. Or not to the degree we see it here. It's the issue WoW continues to have, where they come up with something, and then later on justify it with no build up or hints or anything (Usually).

WoW's lore would be a lot better if they didn't do this and instead actually thought things through, instead of justifying it later on.

That like-dislike ratio on the video is hilarious, they even unlisted it!!

But the dislikes had better not be from Sylvanas fanboys. These writers literally took someone who committed genocide and redeemed her, don't you dare dislike the video, what more could you possibly want??? Maybe the 4th CGI Sylvanas cinematic in a row to ease your pain?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I mean if that makes you feel better?

Fact is. Jailer comes before Arthas. Jailer creates Arthas. Jailer therefore had a design and model Arthas and his stuff off it. Hence Arthas is the knockoff.

Just because we see Arthas first doesn't change anything. That would be the same thing as saying you meet a guy/girl and see what they look like then later on you meet their parents and notice they look almost exactly the same. By your logic in this case the parents would be knockoff because you met them last, despite we know that the parents indeed did come first. Exact same principle in this case. Of course though, I'll be told that's different because it's "common sense" or something and it's real life which isn't altered by artists.
    Last time I checked one's parents aren't retroactively added to one's life by the writers of the universe decades after one's birth. Stellar comparison you got here.

So out of curiosity, where are all your writings and stories at? I mean, you and many others can clearly do a better job. Why aren't we having you all write the storyline, books, scripts, etc?

Now, I'm not saying the story is amazing or anything, but I always find it funny when people want to do nothing but talk crap on it they haven't done anything themselves to show they could do better.
    Ah, yes, the classic "you can't criticize food in a restaurant if you're not a chef" line of defense for Blizzard's atrocious writing. Sorry to break it to you, but this will never not be fallacious bullshit. I haven't built any bridges nor do I see myself doing so anytime in the future, because I don't know how to do so. I can still confidently say the Tacoma Narrows bridge was badly constructed. Because even in lieu of personal ability there are still things like comparison to other bridges and the general knowledge how a suspension bridge is supposed to be like.

On top of that @Houle didn't say a word about being an accomplished writer. Maybe they'd be even worse than Danuser. But even if that would be the case, unlike Danuser they are not disgracing the world with it, let alone pretending they are writing some magnum opus (vide Blizzard's commentary on the ending of BfA). Shocking as it appears to be for you, claiming something is bad doesn't mean that one can do a better job. Because that's, you know, not how language works.

There's the comment I knew that would come. Difference is the logic works the same and how do we know the Jailer wasn't even a thought in anyone's head?
    You knew the point that you were already arguing against (and, until this reply, only deliberately ignored by changing the topic from OOG development to in-lore state of things, retroactively changed by the former) would come? Really, whatever gave you that idea?

And yes, Jailer was totally a thought in anyone's head when the Frozen Throne was being written. That's why Sylvanas' motivations didn't even stay consistent throughout the life span of BfA and its related materials alone and why even as recently as Chronicle Volume 3 the story behind the Lich King's creation was that the Helm of Domination was forged by Legion itself.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2021-07-07 at 08:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Unironically looking forward to several expansions of High Elf Sylvanas now.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Golden liked this tweet so I’m guessing the next patch will lead up to some self-reflection(pity) storylines for Sylvanas as she struggles to come to terms with what she’s done.

https://twitter.com/daughterof_seas/...701718534?s=21

That tweet is pure rubbish and I'm surprised at how mad I'm getting.

Well, Zooval looks a bit more scary now, I like it.

Not sure what Sylvanas expected would happen to a literal death god after being shot by some shadowy arrow though. A bit weird but whatever.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Funny thing is they showed us Uther as great example of an evil soul made whole again and stuff so we can feel like sylvanas can be redeemed when the worst thing Uther has done was questioning the kyrians like literally half of them did anyway. Thats nothing in comparison to what sylvanas has done.
    Please they only did that to uther to justify this ass pull redemption that nobody wanted.

But i'm a man if my word. As soon as i get home from work today i'm unsubbing

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Not everyone has Garry's dignity.

Though speaking of dignity now that the Jailer fired her here's to hoping they put her back into a decent outfit. If I see one more dull gray and glowing blue tinged villain I'll declare a blood feud on all DKs.
    This. Small mercies. Her Maw uniform looks fucking terrible in motion, so awkward and uwieldy.

Btw, she's been wearing an outfit decorated to the brim with skulls and spikes and it never occurred to her that she's on the bad guys' side. The worst part is, the Jailer has never made a secret of what his intentions are, he's been pretty fucking straightforward with his methods. How do you misunderstand that guy is beyond me.

I'm not even gonna bother writing longer posts, this story doesn't deserve that. Really, it doesn't deserve the attention it's getting, negative or otherwise. It deserves to disappear in the pits of hell forever, never to be mentioned again.

Sylvanas is so stupid by the way. Like, you literally saw KEL'THUZAD and NER'ZHUL helping you defend the Sanctum of Domination. These two are responsible for the fall of Quel'Thalas. How are you so dumb that you can't put 2 and 2 together and realize that the Janitor is evil?

Such a stupid character honestly, her IQ has got to be like 20 at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    So out of curiosity, where are all your writings and stories at? I mean, you and many others can clearly do a better job. Why aren't we having you all write the storyline, books, scripts, etc?

Now, I'm not saying the story is amazing or anything, but I always find it funny when people want to do nothing but talk crap on it they haven't done anything themselves to show they could do better.
    You don't have to be a chef to notice that there's cum in your sandwich and you wouldn't be asked for your credentials if you wanted a refund for your cummy sandwich. When people gripe about Danuser, it's because we don't want his cum in our sandwiches. This is to say that you can provide a critique of something and have the skills required to point out what you don't like without being able to produce something of higher quality yourself. If you legitimately believe this is a standard by which people should live (i.e.: don't criticize unless you can do better), you'll find you cannot give critique about most things because you simply do not have the skills required to improve on that thing.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Sylvanas is so stupid by the way. Like, you literally saw KEL'THUZAD and NER'ZHUL helping you defend the Sanctum of Domination. These two are responsible for the fall of Quel'Thalas. How are you so dumb that you can't put 2 and 2 together and realize that the Janitor is evil?

Such a stupid character honestly, her IQ has got to be like 20 at this point.
    Yeah, they singlehandedly turned her into the biggest idiot in the history of WoW. You don't get dumber than that. They'll never top that. It's impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    This. Small mercies.
    The smallest mercy would be not going in the direction of MUH UNWILLING ATROCITIES we're skyrocketing towards.