Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Temporarily popping back onto the forums again to say I regret nothing in my posting career, and I have been completely and eternally vindicated in my support of Garrosh.

I said he did nothing wrong, he said he did nothing wrong, and ultimately, even Blizzard's own writing team admitted he did nothing wrong in sparing him of the treatment every other character has received in Shadowlands.

F for the best character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Temporarily popping back onto the forums again to say I regret nothing in my posting career, and I have been completely and eternally vindicated in my support of Garrosh.

I said he did nothing wrong, he said he did nothing wrong, and ultimately, even Blizzard's own writing team admitted he did nothing wrong in sparing him of the treatment every other character has received in Shadowlands.

I just watched it and immediately thought of you.

I agree 100%. Best character, this cinematic gave me goosebumps. Rip Garrosh, our true Warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krowth View Post

Aaaand he's gone again.

At least he went out like an absolute chad.
    Long live the true warchief
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Garrosh continues to prove he is the only sensible character in WoW by unsubbing from Shadowlands asap.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Nice cameo, just shows how pride was always Garrosh’s weakness. As for doing nothing wrong, unfortunately that YouTube April Fools video really did a number on a lot of people over the years. Garrosh did plenty wrong, his character was a hot headed lump that showed little honour outside of the infamous cataclysm quest line.

Glad they didn’t bring him back in to the fold, his story went full circle perfectly. He was found in Nagrand as a snivelling wreck with daddy issues, he died in Nagrand a snivelling wreck with daddy issues that never took responsibility for his own actions.

I have to laugh, after the confrontations over the years with Varian they’re both just ash now. Gar-ash.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least he could atone for some of his failures with his burning anger and pride. He had a use for the last moment.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

3+ Year Old Account
    mad respects for Garrosh o7 even though I consider myself as a Sylvanas fanboy
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Long live the true warchief
    Well, not *very* long...

This cinematic basically said "Ok, he's *gone*, for real! Stop asking about him!", at least he remained true to his character, he died like he lived: like a warrior, weapon in hand, taking things head-on, i don't like what he did (Levelling Alliance through Cata content was a depressing pain in the rump), but i do like that at least one character in this expansion remained true to himself.

That's exactly how I imagined us meeting Garrosh again would go - some screaming, some raging, zero capability for self-reflection and then a quick "for the Horde" and smashing something with a giant weapon just for the hell of it. Good stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    Clap*Clap*Clap*... wondergul Garrosh! You are now forgiven! The genocide you committed was completely just! You are a hero! For the horde! God bless ame.....oopppsss... wrong one...
    Last edited by BrintoSFJ; 2021-07-07 at 06:26 AM.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

This is better than the chains of domination cinematic despite the disparity in animation.

They shouldn't zoom in on character faces when making these ingame cutscenes tbh

Quote Originally Posted by voidox View Post
    well, at least this was good

but oh man, is it just me or these in-game cinematics looking even worse than ever. How is blizzard still unable to do proper lip syncing for these in-engine scenes? :/
    Because engine is older than many people who post here. They likely just can't lip sync. Not because of level of competency but because the way the game has been built since the late 1990s when development started just doesn't allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zora-Prime View Post
    They shouldn't zoom in on character faces when making these ingame cutscenes tbh
    This. It's like when they zoomed in to CGI humans in Rogue One and it was like, alright - this is a computer game!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    While the cinematic itself was fine, what was the point of this? Did the boss completely dominate the raid and it's only thanks to Garrosh that he's defeated? If so, that's quite something from a random nobody, when we crush the likes of Kel'thuzad. If not... why didn't we kill the boss ourselves?

No! they got rid of Garrosh for good?
    He was the best character in game.
    Several points i'd like to refer to:
    Why is he still crouching? he's been seen to stand up straight in cinematics.
    Great thing they kept his character the same. "i regret nothing" is the Garrosh i expected.
    "For the Horde"? huh? didn't he hate the Horde?
    And one more thing, Blizzard: it's time you update your in game cutscenes. They are cringy as hell.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    "For the Horde"? huh? didn't he hate the Horde?
    He's yelling for his own imaginary version of the Horde, not the one we actually have.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post

long time no see,bro

Garrosh - You[Metzen] made me what I am
    Thrall - No, you chose your own destiny...

Metzen and Kosak ruined our best character.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    He's yelling for his own imaginary version of the Horde, not the one we actually have.
    That would make sense.

Prideful and stubborn to the very end, I respect that. I respect much more someone who remained true to their ideals until the very end, rather than someone who completely does a 180° because a Zoomer talked to them.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!