Cool Is Tyrande Whisperwind Going to kill Sylvanas? spoiler inside

Tyrande Whisperwind what do you think guys will she forgive sylvanas or still try to kill her now that she Is alive again? and what will the rest of the gang say or do ? please speculate and write what u think ppl

Tyrande will not kill Sylvanas because she has learned that vengeance is bad or some corny trash like that. Anduin has already forgiven Sylvanas. Jaina and Thrall will likely forgive Sylvanas once she reveals to them where the Jailer escaped. The robots in Oribos will likely work alongside Sylvanas due to circumstances. Baine will remain a useless cow facing a wall. Bolvar is useless anyway so even if he disagreed with working with Sylvanas it's not like anyone would listen to that loser.

And Alleria Windrunner will still be nowhere to be seen, we wouldn't want a second Windrunner reunion or anything, especially since the first one was so... beautifully drawn /s.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Tyrande will not kill Sylvanas because it would be pointless anyways, not really because Tyrande has learned that vengeance=bad.

Sylvanas is most definitely captured and interrogated. I imagine Tyrande would be perfectly content ensuring Sylvanas can never return to Azeroth ever again, bonus points if she has to take up some kind of task that takes away her freedom.

If Tyrande wanted to kill Sylvanas then she would either have to attempt to do it while she is being interrogated, which would be dumb, or after the Jailer is dead, at which point I could rather see Tyrande sparing Sylvanas to force her to live with the consequences of her actions.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Tyrande will not kill Sylvanas because it would be pointless anyways, not really because Tyrande has learned that vengeance=bad.
    Committing genocide on the night elves and starting a world war was also pointless.

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Committing genocide on the night elves and starting a world war was also pointless.
    It would be justified for sure, but what would be the point. Sylvanas is not actually a threat right now, and is additionally useful as someone to interrogate.

And of course as I said, why kill her when you can make her work for you until she stops being useful, at which point you can imprison her somewhere forever.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

It would be justified for sure, but what would be the point. Sylvanas is not actually a threat right now, and is additionally useful as someone to interrogate.

And of course as I said, why kill her when you can make her work for you until she stops being useful, at which point you can imprison her somewhere forever.
    Probably for the same reason Hitler's main collaborators were executed instead of jailed, people want to kill someone who committed genocide, not let them rot in prison.

I hope she gets killed and then send to the MAW.
    She can be the new jailor there, making sure souls don;t escape the maw, or soemthing, but definitely not alive and definitely not in a covenant

Plus that way Blizzard can re-use her again in 2 expansions when they need to rehash the rehashed story once more
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

I think that's too complicated for them to write this sort of stuff but I would expect Sylvannas becoming the next jailer, repair her mistake, save the foresaken, give human form back to Bolvar etc

She is going to disappear for 10000 years and be the eternal guardian keeper of the after life, like illidan.

They would combine forces to take out the Jailer.

Noone is going to kill her.
    Mark my words, She is going to Redeem herself in patch 9.3 by becoming the new jailer, and using her new found powers to bring nathanos out of the maw, to stay at her side as she becomes the jailer of the maw

You don't think the concept of justice serves any point? Why do murderers deserve prison over death?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    Mark my words, She is going to Redeem herself in patch 9.3 by becoming the new jailer, and using her new found powers to bring nathanos out of the maw, to stay at her side as she becomes the jailer of the maw
    Wouldn't be surprised, ctrl+c ctrl+v design is quick, cheap and effective!

can we make it even DUMBER though? like instead of Sylvanas becoming the new jailor she makes it so Nath becomes the new jailor, and then he brings back every villain that isn't a demon so they can all say they're sorry for being evil. then Gul'dan flies in declaring he leads the legion now which transitions us right into the next expansion.

She will probably be trialed in Pandaria lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Danuser won’t kill her off. Thrall was Metzen’s bff, and Sylvanas is his. Unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought she would become the new jailer too if anything, however now that she’s “alive” again I think it’s leading towards her being Khadgar/Illidan (minus being a jailer) 2.0
    Last edited by muto; 2021-07-07 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    "Let her go Hero. Azeroth is saved from the Jailer's plot. The end huh, justifies the means"
    *Voice of Bolvar as Jeff Goldblum*