Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    cosmic power keeps who alive? silver surfer and galactus or the ead avengers?
    The avengers, the hulk bites off silver surfs head and by eating his body they absorb his cosmic power which they then turn on galactus.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Here's the issue...you are applying other universes rules onto Marvel Zombies.
    yes... thats what i said, my personal nitpicking with zombies in general, cause i don't like much them

They don't work the same at all.

Just for an example of how things are different:
    they should have made the zombies there talk too so it would make it clear, in this hq i see its much better, the way we see in the episode show them more or less as mindless zombies, with only wanda showing some affection to dead vision, which i imagined was a reference to the other show.

Even so, they said they can function depending on the injury, my point still stands, just rly surprised to see Thor being influenced by it, if the disease is spread towards saliva, who could even bite him?

- - - Updated - - -

The Avengers
    ok that went from edgy and dark to dumb and silly quickly

ok that went from edgy and dark to dumb and silly quickly
    That’s marvel zombies for you. Half of it is trying to hard to be edgy and dark while the other half is full of goof.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Even so, they said they can function depending on the injury, my point still stands, just rly surprised to see Thor being influenced by it, if the disease is spread towards saliva, who could even bite him?
    I think it was the Sentry that infected most of the heroes in the comics.

But it's really not meant to be thought about too much. Thanos got infected because the narrative says so. Just take it as a given that, in this particular universe, the zombie virus can infect anyone.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-09-10 at 05:19 AM.

But it's really not meant to be thought about too much. Thanos got infected because the narrative says so. Just take it as a given that, in this particular universe, the zombie virus can infect anyone.
    All it takes is a scratch and he took one in the movies. The zombies seem more ruthless as well.

- - - Updated - - -

2 weeks and the whole world is fucked except wakanda and even thanos succumbs to that? come on

cosmic power keeps who alive? silver surfer and galactus or the ead avengers?

i expect thanos body to be invulnerable to mere human bites as there is not much super humans left who could damage him, like, hulk is another one who should not have a problem.
    Yes. That’s how quickly the virus took over.

yeah, i acknowledge before it was more or less do something something with zombies, and the narrative goes on, without much ambition, its just that personally, id on't rly like zombie movies/stories, for the reasons i said, it think i would be mote down to vampires and werewolves avengers kinda of thing

I am Murloc!
    i expect thanos body to be invulnerable to mere human bites as there is not much super humans left who could damage him, like, hulk is another one who should not have a problem.
    he is tough but if the children of Thanos were turned they could probably turn him as well. collectively if the 4 attacked him, or even just the duo we saw at the beginning combined with Strange, Wong and Iron Man they could probably turn him and then he uses the space stone to travel to Wakanda and infect everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    he is tough but if the children of Thanos were turned they could probably turn him as well. collectively if the 4 attacked him, or even just the duo we saw at the beginning combined with Strange, Wong and Iron Man they could probably turn him and then he uses the space stone to travel to Wakanda and infect everyone else
    But thanos already had like 3 infinity stones at that time

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    The episode doesn't even try to give us a reason why these things weren't used like the van being destroyed or hope not having enough to go around they just instantly up to hope going big and scarifying her self. It's like they didn't think what they actually built up and just pushed ahead with the story rather it made sense or not.
    The story made sense, you’re just being pedantic about how characters aren’t making the best, most ideal and logical decisions all the time (as if that’s how people are IRL).

Ah well. Another week, another fun episode, another series of silly nitpicking posts from people who apparently can’t grasp the point of the show. They don’t need to show or explain everything. These are just condensed stories taking familiar characters and plopping them into strange, quirky, rule-bending situations.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    The story made sense, you’re just being pedantic about how characters aren’t making the best, most ideal and logical decisions all the time (as if that’s how people are IRL).

Ah well. Another week, another fun episode, another series of silly nitpicking posts from people who apparently can’t grasp the point of the show. They don’t need to show or explain everything. These are just condensed stories taking familiar characters and plopping them into strange, quirky, rule-bending situations.
    I personally don't mind nitpicking, if you are actually pointing to a flaw or something to that extent. But, some of the nitpicks on this episode are "Why didn't the characters do this instead?" That's not a nitpick, not even a valid criticism. Characters are not always going to act in the most logical way. So, I agree with your response here.

The only valid criticism thus far is "Why were the ants never used again?" But even that falls into the above kind of.

- - - Updated - - -

2 weeks and the whole world is fucked except wakanda and even thanos succumbs to that? come on
    Literally explained to you why this happens in the episode. The virus/plague was limited to the West Coast of the United States, until the Avengers got involved.
    Because of their involvement it spread faster than it would have. Remember, Tony suits can break the Sound barrier, he infects people in various cities and it spreads.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Some of the nitpicking comes from a person who claims that viruses using bodily fluids aren't effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Literally explained to you why this happens in the episode. The virus/plague was limited to the West Coast of the United States, until the Avengers got involved.
    Because of their involvement it spread faster than it would have. Remember, Tony suits can break the Sound barrier, he infects people in various cities and it spreads.
    the armor can infect people? he put people on then to do the things? lke i said it feels too meh to me, if they made like in the hqs so they show how they had all their mental capabilities it would make more sense imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Some of the nitpicking comes from a person who claims that viruses using bodily fluids aren't effective.
    if you had time to read instead of doing a lame sarcastic response you would know that the transmission that use blood fluids is not that much effective, especially saliva, otherwise rabies would be a much bigger problem.

One of the "best" ways of transmission by air, like you can see with world pandemic right now.

the armor can infect people? he put people on then to do the things? lke i said it feels too meh to me, if they made like in the hqs so they show how they had all their mental capabilities it would make more sense imo.
    No, TONY can infect people.
    His ARMOR allows him to do in all over the world quickly. He ALONE could explain the spread.

Added to the fact you have Captain America infected early as well and most of the other avengers who are made of mainly super humans, it isn't hard to figure out given the abilities of the Avengers that it would increase the spread.

The show literally told you why the spread went so fast and you are still going "I don't understand how it went so fast!"

- - - Updated - - -

if you had time to read instead of doing a lame sarcastic response you would know that the transmission that use blood fluids is not that much effective, especially saliva, otherwise rabies would be a much bigger problem.

One of the "best" ways of transmission by air, like you can see with world pandemic right now.
    This is wrong on top of wrong here. No, the best way to spread a virus is to inject it into the body directly ... like a bite. It may not spread rapidly, but it is the best way to guarantee infection. Airborne spreads are more difficult to control, but not a "better way" to infect.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

No, TONY can infect people.
    His ARMOR allows him to do in all over the world quickly. He ALONE could explain the spread.
    one man alone coming with a giant armor and no one can hide and all? and he would be bitting everyone in super sonic speed spreaind? that is just dumb and not in the episode

The show literally told you why the spread went so fast and you are still going "I don't understand how it went so fast!"
    the show just said "when the avengers got infected it was fucked", but never showed how, especially after they showed the zombies as generic mindless zombies.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-09-10 at 12:09 PM.

one man alone coming with a giant armor and no one can hide and all? and he would be bitting everyone in super sonic speed spreaind? that is just dumb and not in the episode

the show just said "when the avengers got infected it was fucked, but never showed how, especially after they showed the zombies as generic mindless zombies.
    Dude, you are always wrong and you always misrepresent points.

I am not claiming "Tony infects everyone and no one can hide." Tony doesn't need to infect everyone, he just needs to infect enough and not everyone is going to be able to hide. And definitely given the capabilities of the ironman armor.
    –The Sith Code

Dude, you are always wrong and you always misrepresent points.
    haha, isn't you a pedantic one.

I am not claiming "Tony infects everyone and no one can hide." Tony doesn't need to infect everyone, he just needs to infect enough and not everyone is going to be able to hide. And definitely given the capabilities of the ironman armor.
    and im saying to you even with that, i can't believe the whole world is fucked. especially what way it was show in the episode.

That is what i feel watching, if you think im wrong good for you buddy, there is no internet points to gain here.

- - - Updated - - -

This is wrong on top of wrong here. No, the best way to spread a virus is to inject it into the body directly ... like a bite. It may not spread rapidly, but it is the best way to guarantee infection. Airborne spreads are more difficult to control, but not a "better way" to infect.
    Jesus Christ, you are rly working for those internet points.

Again, bite Saliva is not a good way to spread and transmit virus, the opportunity of bite may never come up, people can flee or protect themselves it requires the infected to go all his way to bite you, how many people died from rabies and how many people die from covid? do the math

you are just arguing semantics

But thanos already had like 3 infinity stones at that time
    So? He had 4 when they hurt him in Infinity War. All 6 if you count when Thor nearly killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    So? He had 4 when they hurt him in Infinity War. All 6 if you count when Thor nearly killed him.
    Yeha, but thor wasn't there and cap iron man and other avengers were dead by that time, maybe just Wanda and Hulk, but i think Hulk should not be able to get infected, but well. plot goes on.

haha, isn't you a pedantic one.

and im saying to you even with that, i can't believe the whole world is fucked. especially what way it was show in the episode.

That is what i feel watching, if you think im wrong good for you buddy, there is no internet points to gain here.
    I don't think you understand what pedantic means.

The way it was shown in the episode is literally because a team of superpowered beings got involved in trying to stop the spread of the plague, they worsen it.
    It is literally a trope in this style of media. People who try to contain the plague, worsen the spread.

You don't have to like the explanation, that's fine. But saying "I can't believe it" comes off as you being contrary to be contrary. This isn't about belief, you don't have to believe it. It is told to you why it happened. This isn't something left unexplained in the episode. The entire point in this episode is that sometimes in the heroes' rush to save the world, they doom it.
    –The Sith Code

I don't think you understand what pedantic means.

The way it was shown in the episode is literally because a team of superpowered beings got involved in trying to stop the spread of the plague, they worsen it.
    It is literally a trope in this style of media. People who try to contain the plague, worsen the spread.

You don't have to like the explanation, that's fine. But saying "I can't believe it" comes off as you being contrary to be contrary. This isn't about belief, you don't have to believe it. It is told to you why it happened. This isn't something left unexplained in the episode. The entire point in this episode is that sometimes in the heroes' rush to save the world, they doom it.
    i can't believe because that does not make sense to me with what the episode shows, it does in the HQs but not in the episode. Especially because thanos go fucked in the end after they found a cure,