Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Just gonna copy my other post instead of re writing the same thing.
    Again, could is irrelevant here. There is no reason to assume someone other than Bucky would go searching just because it is possible.

Again, Spider-man could do 26 back flips in a row that leads to Bucky shooting ... after all it could happen. Could is not relevant. You have to justify why Bucky because of the delay wouldn't be the one who searched for transport.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Every single person in this thread right now:

I haven't read the last few pages but did no one mention they should have taken the van?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    I haven't read the last few pages but did no one mention they should have taken the van?
    Quick, to the mystery machine, gang!

This show is surprisingly good.
    Wanda Vision was oddly boring and was the one I was most looking forward to.
    The first episode was meh for me but I have to admit;
    Zombie Thanos had me yell wtf at my tv last nite.
    Great ending.
    I loved it and wished it would have kept going.
    The animation is growing on me after that episode too.
    But fucking hell if they pull stuff like that again I'll want a movie out of it.

Also why did they make Peter so fucking cute, even Tom isn't that cute irl.
    (I do not expect a response to this lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    This show is surprisingly good.
    Wanda Vision was oddly boring and was the one I was most looking forward to.
    The first episode was meh for me but I have to admit;
    Zombie Thanos had me yell wtf at my tv last nite.
    Great ending.
    I loved it and wished it would have kept going.
    The animation is growing on me after that episode too.
    But fucking hell if they pull stuff like that again I'll want a movie out of it.

Also why did they make Peter so fucking cute, even Tom isn't that cute irl.
    (I do not expect a response to this lol)
    Can’t lie, I’d be down for a Zombies 2. And Tom wasn’t in this episode. Hudson Thames was.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Can’t lie, I’d be down for a Zombies 2. And Tom wasn’t in this episode. Hudson Thames was.
    Oh is voice did seem off even though it had the same enthusiasm.
    I guess I mean like what they did with the babaganoush guy or whatever weird Russian folklore thing he's always going on about even in the movies.
    He's not that good looking irl either.
    Some of them like the Wakanda warrior girl look just like themselves, those 2 not so much and it seems made them prettier.
    Ruffalo got the shaft though and was uglier lol.
    Either way, my shallow judgements on looks aside, this show is fun and is a better Black Mirror.
    Also, fuck Charlie Brooker.

Charlie Brooker is a delightful human being and I think he needs to write for What If.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Charlie Brooker is a delightful human being and I think he needs to write for What If.
    lol ok that's pretty funny and I'll admit there is a bit of Hitchens in his wit and riposte.
    It's more that Black Mirror is like ruined orgasms.
    It almost gets you there then leaves you fucking mad in the end.

Oh is voice did seem off even though it had the same enthusiasm.
    I guess I mean like what they did with the babaganoush guy or whatever weird Russian folklore thing he's always going on about even in the movies.
    He's not that good looking irl either.
    Some of them like the Wakanda warrior girl look just like themselves, those 2 not so much and it seems made them prettier.
    Ruffalo got the shaft though and was uglier lol.
    Either way, my shallow judgements on looks aside, this show is fun and is a better Black Mirror.
    tom only has 1 more movie in the mcu after no way home unless they work out a deal again or disney outright buys him back

i know they own the tv rights but paperwork probably makes using tom holland directly a bit messy for an animated show when they can just hire someone else and for probably less money than tom anyways

- - - Updated - - -

i really hope marvel just buys spider-man back from sony after the next movie. it would really suck if after no way home and avengers 5 (or whatever movie he ends up in) if we just lose tom to the sonyverse

granted at least were getting a full trilogy and another crossover but id love to see toms spidey grow in the mcu and i feel like spider-man is the best anchor we have for all these movies now that ironman is gone and they can always bring in miles down the road
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    tom only has 1 more movie in the mcu after no way home unless they work out a deal again or disney outright buys him back

i know they own the tv rights but paperwork probably makes using tom holland directly a bit messy for an animated show when they can just hire someone else and for probably less money than tom anyways

- - - Updated - - -

i really hope marvel just buys spider-man back from sony after the next movie. it would really suck if after no way home and avengers 5 (or whatever movie he ends up in) if we just lose tom to the sonyverse

granted at least were getting a full trilogy and another crossover but id love to see toms spidey grow in the mcu and i feel like spider-man is the best anchor we have for all these movies now that ironman is gone and they can always bring in miles down the road
    Given Sony and Disney signed for Sony Pictures to stream on Disney Plus, chances are Sony wants to continue to work with Disney. The MCU Spider-man movies has Disney providing the staff and allows MCU connections (which Sony has wanted since Amazing Spider-man 1 as there was supposed to have OSCORP Tower in the NYC skyline in Avengers. And Spider-man was rumored to appear during the end scene of Age of Ultron).

Sony has told Disney what's their price for the Spider-man Film rights is. They want 10 billion for it. Spider-man as a franchise total is only about 28 billion and Disney owns the bulk of the Spider-man rights already, the movies which don't even hit 10 billion are the only thing they lack. They bought Star Wars in whole which is franchise totally over 50 billion.

I agree Disney should buy the Spider-man rights back, but it doesn't make good business decision as Sony Picture division isn't that strong and there are rumors they could sell it off. At which point, lawyers would get involved on what happens with the Spider-man rights as there is a no transfer clause in the contract.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

- - - Updated - - -

NWH is actually the last film on his contract. He has said he’ll sign a new one in a heartbeat if they want him to stick around though.

It will depend if the last movie make success, if it does the probability to continue, and, continue the amazing spider movie trilogy is big.

Plus, they did say Morbius and Venom will be tied in the same universe for the spider man, and no way home will show us how.

- - - Updated - - -

NWH is actually the last film on his contract. He has said he’ll sign a new one in a heartbeat if they want him to stick around though.
    i think there is a itnerview that he said he have one more movie(NHW) and another one that is a crossover. like maybe avengers or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    It will depend if the last movie make success, if it does the probability to continue, and, continue the amazing spider movie trilogy is big.

Plus, they did say Morbius and Venom will be tied in the same universe for the spider man, and no way home will show us how.

- - - Updated - - -

i think there is a itnerview that he said he have one more movie(NHW) and another one that is a crossover. like maybe avengers or something else.
    https://collider.com/tom-holland-spi...n-no-way-home/

From February.

its his last solo movie, the deal with marvel includes a crossover they said this when they announced the deal in the press release, tom has atleast 3 movies, the finale of his trilogy, an mcu crossover movie and a sonyverse movie

"The details on the financial agreement between the two studios are currently unknown, but a third – and seemingly final – Spider-Man movie taking place in the MCU is set for release on July 16, 2021. In addition to this, the agreement also entails an appearance from the character in another, unknown, MCU picture. The main cast from the previous MCU Spider-Man movies will return, including Zendaya, Marissa Tomei, Jacob Battalon, Jon Favreau, and of course Tom Holland as Peter Parker himself.

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige released a statement on the matter as the news dropped:

“I am thrilled that Spidey’s journey in the MCU will continue, and I and all of us at Marvel Studios are very excited that we get to keep working on it. Spider-Man is a powerful icon and hero whose story crosses all ages and audiences around the globe. He also happens to be the only hero with the superpower to cross cinematic universes, so as Sony continues to develop their own Spidey-verse you never know what surprises the future might hold.”"

so this is the last "spider-man" movie in his contract, not the last movie period

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Given Sony and Disney signed for Sony Pictures to stream on Disney Plus, chances are Sony wants to continue to work with Disney. The MCU Spider-man movies has Disney providing the staff and allows MCU connections (which Sony has wanted since Amazing Spider-man 1 as there was supposed to have OSCORP Tower in the NYC skyline in Avengers. And Spider-man was rumored to appear during the end scene of Age of Ultron).

Sony has told Disney what's their price for the Spider-man Film rights is. They want 10 billion for it. Spider-man as a franchise total is only about 28 billion and Disney owns the bulk of the Spider-man rights already, the movies which don't even hit 10 billion are the only thing they lack. They bought Star Wars in whole which is franchise totally over 50 billion.

I agree Disney should buy the Spider-man rights back, but it doesn't make good business decision as Sony Picture division isn't that strong and there are rumors they could sell it off. At which point, lawyers would get involved on what happens with the Spider-man rights as there is a no transfer clause in the contract.
    i think it all depends on how well venom and morbius do

venom and disney asking for more money is the reason the agreement fell through originally before they made a new one

so if venom 2 and morbius do well then they might decide to just tell disney to go fuck themselves and keep all the money

- - - Updated - - -

at the very least it seems like all of the creatives want to do more spider-man movies, it was basically amy pascals golden parachute when they made the original deal with disney in the first place. after the hack she was gonna get fired so she worked out in the deal that she personally is involved with all the spider-man negotiations so its only because of spider-man that she still has a job.

the problem is always the lawyers and the money
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

its his last solo movie, the deal with marvel includes a crossover they said this when they announced the deal in the press release, tom has atleast 3 movies, the finale of his trilogy, an mcu crossover movie and a sonyverse movie

"The details on the financial agreement between the two studios are currently unknown, but a third – and seemingly final – Spider-Man movie taking place in the MCU is set for release on July 16, 2021. In addition to this, the agreement also entails an appearance from the character in another, unknown, MCU picture. The main cast from the previous MCU Spider-Man movies will return, including Zendaya, Marissa Tomei, Jacob Battalon, Jon Favreau, and of course Tom Holland as Peter Parker himself.

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige released a statement on the matter as the news dropped:

“I am thrilled that Spidey’s journey in the MCU will continue, and I and all of us at Marvel Studios are very excited that we get to keep working on it. Spider-Man is a powerful icon and hero whose story crosses all ages and audiences around the globe. He also happens to be the only hero with the superpower to cross cinematic universes, so as Sony continues to develop their own Spidey-verse you never know what surprises the future might hold.”"

so this is the last "spider-man" movie in his contract, not the last movie period

- - - Updated - - -

venom and disney asking for more money is the reason the agreement fell through originally before they made a new one

so if venom 2 and morbius do well then they might decide to just tell disney to go fuck themselves and keep all the money

- - - Updated - - -

at the very least it seems like all of the creatives want to do more spider-man movies, it was basically amy pascals golden parachute when they made the original deal with disney in the first place. after the hack she was gonna get fired so she worked out in the deal that she personally is involved with all the spider-man negotiations so its only because of spider-man that she still has a job.

the problem is always the lawyers and the money
    Tom literally said his contract is up after this film and if they don’t ask him back it’s been a great journey and he’s ready to move on. Also, NWH is supposed to touch on the Sony Spiderverse according to Panitch.
    Last edited by Vegas82; 2021-09-12 at 01:15 PM.

Tom literally said his contract is up after this film and if they don’t ask him back it’s been a great journey and he’s ready to move on. Also, NWH is supposed to touch on the Sony Spiderverse according to Panitch.
    but they literally announced 2 new mcu spider-man movies publicly when the deal was struck after far from home so it can easily be assumed that his quote about it being the last in his contract applies to solo movie because unless they make a new deal this is the final spider-man movie in his trilogy

“[Spider-Man 3] would be my last one [under contract] so I’ve always said to them if they want me back I’ll be there in a heartbeat. I’ve loved every minute of being a part of this amazing world. It’s changed my life for the better, I’m so lucky to be here. If they want me back I’ll be there, if they don’t I will walk off into the sunset a very, very happy person because it’s been an amazing journey.”

thats his direct quote. "my last one" clearly means "my last solo spider-man movie" because fiege and amy pascal have already announced 2 new mcu movies featuring spider-man. no way home and probably avengers 5

unless that contract between marvel and sony applies only to spider-man movies and not tom holland like rdj contract with disney which originally was only for 3 iron man movies and 3 avengers movies so when they made civil war and endgame they had to make new contracts with him personally but they easily couldve just recast him rights wise if they wanted to

so he either means "this is my last solo spidey" or "this is my last personal movie" either way we're getting 1 more mcu movie with a spider-man in it

but they literally announced 2 new mcu spider-man movies publicly when the deal was struck after far from home so it can easily be assumed that his quote about it being the last in his contract applies to solo movie because unless they make a new deal this is the final spider-man movie in his trilogy

“[Spider-Man 3] would be my last one [under contract] so I’ve always said to them if they want me back I’ll be there in a heartbeat. I’ve loved every minute of being a part of this amazing world. It’s changed my life for the better, I’m so lucky to be here. If they want me back I’ll be there, if they don’t I will walk off into the sunset a very, very happy person because it’s been an amazing journey.”

thats his direct quote. "my last one" clearly means "my last solo spider-man movie" because fiege and amy pascal have already announced 2 new mcu movies featuring spider-man. no way home and probably avengers 5

unless that contract between marvel and sony applies only to spider-man movies and not tom holland like rdj contract with disney which originally was only for 3 iron man movies and 3 avengers movies so when they made civil war and endgame they had to make new contracts with him personally but they easily couldve just recast him rights wise if they wanted to

so he either means "this is my last solo spidey" or "this is my last personal movie" either way we're getting 1 more mcu movie with a spider-man in it
    If they want me back…

Honestly, I am not expecting much from Venom 2 or Morbius. Venom was alright, but isn't what people want. The best Spider-man movies are when Sony doesn't get too involved with the story.

Spider-man 3 they forced Raimi to use the Black Suit and Venom despite Raimi saying he wasn't a fan because Sony wanted the black suit because Sony saw Dollar signs. Amazing Spider-man 2, they focus on setting up a huge Spider-man center universe rather than telling a new story. Essentially making the mistake Ironman 2 did, which was focus run time on what is coming next and therefore missing out on making a good story.

Venom had problems and fan backlash when the first trailer dropped, which cause them to go back in and alter some lines. Into the Spider-verse they were relatively hands off on as they thought "fun kids movie" but fans loved it. Now I am worried Sony is grasping there.

Keep in mind, that part of the deal with Sony is that they get some of the staff from the MCU movies to help with their Spider-man universe movies. Even if Morbius and Venom 2 do well, they may not want to cut ties with Disney because you don't butcher the cow if it is still can be milked.

And also keep in mind that, Columbia Pictures (The Company that is a part of Sony Pictures) isn't a big dog in the movie world. Of their top 10 grossing movies of all time are all Spider-man Character films, James Bond films, or Jumanji sequels. So all 10 films are built off of established properties. There highest grossing movie of all time is because of its MCU connection. Sony gets more out of the deal with Disney than Disney does.
    –The Sith Code

I’m going to take a break and travel the world. It's the first time since I signed on to (Spider-Man: Homecoming) that I don't have a contract with someone. I might go skiing because that's something I've not really been allowed to do because it's obviously a dangerous sport. I've been very careful over the years, which is why I've become obsessed with golf because it's the only sport I can play without getting injured.
    https://www.cinemablend.com/news/256...-contract-ends

Contracted for 6 Marvel movies. This will be his sixth and final film of his Spidey contract and, as per him, he will be under no contract after promotion ends. If they want to negotiate more he’s willing to listen.