Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ...
3
43
51
52
53
  1. #1041
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    13,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I am sorry to you or do you not believe it is a fact Loki is portrayed inconsistently?

    Because your posts come off that you are declaring it a fact that it is inconsistent not that you feel it is inconsistent or not consistent enough for your liking.
    i said many times that i dislike the MCU inconsistency, that is my opinion, some people don't care, some people enjoy the way it is and etc, i personally don't like it.

    Loki being kicked across the room by a mere human is an inconstency, period, as before, in the avengers movie, he barely flinch from the Super soldier attacks. Since that is what happened in the What if( a human kicking him), i merely said that >>I<< think that scene was bullshit to me.

    then you get a bunch of people, mainly two, arguing that its compeltely consistent, compeltely fine, completely normal, completely possible, yada yada, and this is beyond "language" problem, as you can see, there is still a guy arguing about it, despite saying he was more than happy to drop the subject if he got the last reply(cause apaprently its how you win internet points)

  2. #1042
    Scarab Lord Darththeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    4,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i said many times that i dislike the MCU inconsistency, that is my opinion, some people don't care, some people enjoy the way it is and etc, i personally don't like it.

    Loki being kicked across the room by a mere human is an inconstency, period, as before, in the avengers movie, he barely flinch from the Super soldier attacks. Since that is what happened in the What if( a human kicking him), i merely said that >>I<< think that scene was bullshit to me.

    then you get a bunch of people, mainly two, arguing that its compeltely consistent, compeltely fine, completely normal, completely possible, yada yada, and this is beyond "language" problem, as you can see, there is still a guy arguing about it, despite saying he was more than happy to drop the subject if he got the last reply(cause apaprently its how you win internet points)
    You do know people disagree with you that it is inconsistent. And that's the problem. You are declaring your view of it as inconsistent because you cannot accept that it can be viewed as realistically consistent. You ignore any reasoning on why it is consistent because to you it is 100% inconsistent and that to you there is not justification to call it consistent.

    If you treated both parts of your argument as opinion which they are, no one would really have kept this going for as long as it has. The problem because you treat one opinion of yours as an indisputable fact, people reading are going to assume you are treating the other opinion as an indisputable fact as well.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

  3. #1043
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    13,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    You do know people disagree with you that it is inconsistent.
    if they think it is consistent that is their own problem. im already done with this subject some pages ago.

  4. #1044
    Scarab Lord Darththeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    4,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    if they think it is consistent that is their own problem. im already done with this subject some pages ago.
    Yes, because you got mad people didn't accept your opinion that it is inconsistent as an unquestionable fact.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

  5. #1045
    The last few conversations are starting to read like some people are madly in love with Syegfryed. ^^

  6. #1046
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    13,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Yes, because you got mad people didn't accept your opinion that it is inconsistent as an unquestionable fact.
    sure, its me that is mad

    But yeah, sure my life will change because "people didn't accept my opinion", like thats reason people are flooding the thread

  7. #1047
    Scarab Lord Darththeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    4,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    sure, its me that is mad

    But yeah, sure my life will change because "people didn't accept my opinion", like thats reason people are flooding the thread
    Given the number of times you go "I said it was my opinion." Yeah, you're mad.
    You come across as offended people question your opinion.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

  8. #1048

    Marvel What If...?

    The story revolves around alternate timelines in the multiverse that shows what will happen if earth's mightest heros and villans appear differently.It is in chronological order so you dont need to watch it in order. Covers all the fantasy that Marvel's fan could have imagine like thanos being good guy(intersting).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •