How's DH doing in arena at 9.1?

I managed to get 2000 in all brackets during s1 arena and DH sucked in 9.0, how is it going now?

DH was already doing very strong damage and they buffed their damage.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    DH was already doing very strong damage and they buffed their damage.
    DH in 9.0 was shit damage wise and survability wise. The only high damage was 1 ability called the hunt. Kinda seems like you don't know what you are talking about, so why post?

Quote Originally Posted by guldin View Post
    DH in 9.0 was shit damage wise and survability wise. The only high damage was 1 ability called the hunt. Kinda seems like you don't know what you are talking about, so why post?
    Ok bud.

10c
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

skipped last season of wow overall [ played a bit on start and it was shit ]
    now it really feels much better.. im still night fae tho necrolord seems nice for arena
    its much better damage, new talents are really great [ actually its feeling you have all viable ]
    tho i met few ferals / frost dk and even BM hunters [?] who really blasted my ass in air .. than again im only 15% versa, gearing from start so no wonder..
    but as i said, seems fun again, 1.8 currently without much trouble with random pug healers [ 2x2]
    give it a shot ;]

Its stronger than ever, It use to be the go to class for players that arent very good at pvp being a 3 button low iq class but now its even more brain dead than before.. All the challengers are rerolling or playing them for an easy rival+

https://www.arenamate.net/?region=&r...r=3v3&faction=

Never believe any PVP opinion of what's FOTM that isn't backed up by statistics. Above 2000 rating we're bottom tier with Warlocks.

A little better than before, but still underplayed and probably unwanted in most comps and you'll have trouble finding a group.

When Warriors are 10.3% why bother playing the 3.7% class?