Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    No. I'm pretty sure i do.
    People are tired of being the hero all the time.
    Villians die in wow (villians or lose in most settings) it's doesn't matter when or how but in the end they die/lose....why would you want to be on the side that is getting swords and spells shoved up theirs asses?

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Villians die in wow (villians or lose in most settings) it's doesn't matter when or how but in the end they die/lose....why would you want to be on the side that is getting swords and spells shoved up theirs asses?
    Maybe they shouldn't lose all the time.
    Are you really enjoying having that 'Hero' label shoved on to your character every expansion? even if you play evil races and classes?
    Read First! (Very Important)
    Dear Scrapbot or Moderator:
    Before you, recklessly, hand out an infraction - if i, accidently, broke the rules without being aware, i would very much appreciate a warning first, in the manner of a green text/edit or a private message.
    Thank you in advance.

Maybe they shouldn't lose all the time.
    Are you really enjoying having that 'Hero' label shoved on to your character every expansion? even if you play evil races and classes?
    Hell yeah I love being the hero, wow villains are boring mustache twirling ass clowns with zero depth, hell our faction leaders are better villains when they dive into grey area fuckery.

Hell yeah I love being the hero, wow villains are boring mustache twirling ass clowns with zero depth, hell our faction leaders are better villains when they dive into grey area fuckery.
    Even as a bad character?
    I don't get it... it doesn't get boring and feel out of character after some time?
    Before you, recklessly, hand out an infraction - if i, accidently, broke the rules without being aware, i would very much appreciate a warning first, in the manner of a green text/edit or a private message.
    Thank you in advance.

Even as a bad character?
    I don't get it... it doesn't get boring and feel out of character after some time?
    If it's big baddie faction then its useless because your days are marked, you are by default fucked. There is no progress to be made, you are literally cannon fodder to get shitted on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathbadh View Post
    WoW barely has enough players for two factions
    That's debatable. They are definitely pushing it. Look at the Alliance hall of Fame.

If it's big baddie faction then its useless because your days are marked, you are by default fucked. There is no progress to be made, you are literally cannon fodder to get shitted on.
    I didn't mean in a practical way.
    But, for immersion and RP purposes.
    Thank you in advance.

Herald of the Titans
    Heroes also die. Some even sacrifice themselves and that's why they are called heroes. They are willing to sacrifice their lives for others.

You die as a villain fighting for your cause or ideology or out self interest and motive.

- - - Updated - - -

But baddies too have the other side of the story being told coming from their perspective.

You can have a different story to tell if you are looking on a character from his/her perspective, someone else with her or against her and the story would be different.

I agree with this, WoW villains have very little depth/reasoning/motives you can even remotely relate to, they just exist to get killed. I'd love a more down to earth expansion with some actual intrigue, but for now all the villains are 90s cosmic comic book villains who ramble about the universe and laws of existance before they get offed.

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I agree with this, WoW villains have very little depth/reasoning/motives you can even remotely relate to, they just exist to get killed. I'd love a more down to earth expansion with some actual intrigue, but for now all the villains are 90s cosmic comic book villains who ramble about the universe and laws of existance before they get offed.
    Sylvanas actively taking the villain's role? Illidan during TBC? And perhaps you will learn the true story behind Arthras taking up the mantle of the Lich King in Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Sylvanas actively taking the villain's role? Illidan during TBC? And perhaps you will learn the true story behind Arthras taking up the mantle of the Lich King in Shadowlands.
    Your head canon "theory" still doesn't explain why Anduin would team up with Sylvanas.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

Yeap... all what WoW need is 3rd faction and dividing players base more....

Quote Originally Posted by dragi View Post
    What do you mean divided? Everyone plays Horde now, right?

Quote Originally Posted by dragi View Post
    There's no division if you get to choose. Plus, it is suggested that they let cross-faction play, but keeping the rivalry in lore.
    Thank you in advance.

There's no division if you get to choose. Plus, it is suggested that they let cross-faction play, but keeping the rivalry in lore.
    For cross faction play i signing with all hands and legs.