Resto Shaman Stat prio 9.1?

What is the stat prio still vers/crit/mastery?

I just tend to see and get so much haste items , it almost feels haste is being forced down our throaths...

10+ Year Old Account
    It hasn't really changed. I'm still aiming for crit/vers ahead of haste and mastery.

I did notice a lot of Haste stuff in both Tazavesh and Sanctum, but there's still plenty of pieces with Crit and Vers, especially if you do keystones too.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    It hasn't really changed. I'm still aiming for crit/vers ahead of haste and mastery.
    I did notice a lot of Haste stuff in both Tazavesh and Sanctum, but there's still plenty of pieces with Crit and Vers, especially if you do keystones too.
    Thank you. All is clear.

1. Item Level
    2. Critical Strike & Versatility
    3. Mastery & Haste

I'm only new to shaman but it seems to me, unlike some other specs it's extremely content dependent and varies massively depending on whether you are raiding or doing M+.

I'm only doing M+ and notice M+ shamans stack a lot of haste/vers.

I assume this is because (a) most of your heals are going to be riptides/healing surges, and with tidal waves, your healing surges have a 40% extra crit chance so extra crit is not valuable (b) a lot of your damage will be lava surge procs which should automatically crit if you have flame shock up anyway so again crit not as valuable (c) mana in long fights is not an issue and being able to emergency fire off heals is more important.

Despite many ppl calling mastery pretty bad, in raids (HC SOD progression), mastery seems to be pretty good for me, according to my logs/wowanalyzer. Most fights the stat weights for me are crit > vers > mastery >>> haste, with crit/mastery/vers being very close to each other. The easier the bosses get (due to ppl getting better gear, less ppl fucking up avoidable damage, etc), the more mastery decreases in value and haste increases (since it's a good stat for dealing damage).

In m+, I try to get more haste, as quick emergency heals become more important, as does dealing damage in your downtime.

All in all, our secondary stats are pretty balanced and I don't think we have a really "bad" stat, other than mastery in content that's so easy that it is basically freeloot.

For example, here are some stat weights from wowanalzyer from my hc raid yesterday:

Remnant: Crit (0.49) > Vers (0.46) > Mastery (0.45) > Haste (0.22)
    Soulrender: Crit (0.47) > Vers=Mastery (0.41) > Haste (0.24)
    Painsmith: Vers (0.43) > Crit (0.42) > Mastery (0.41) > Haste (0.23)
    Guardian: Crit (0.46) > Vers (0.41) > Mastery (0.39) > Haste (0.28)
    Fatescribe: Crit (0.47) > Vers (0.41) > Mastery (0.39) > Haste (0.22)

For all examples I used the vers value that factors in my own damage reduction (ie. it counts the DR from versatility as healing throughput)

Quote Originally Posted by ksehsatoo View Post
    What is the stat prio still vers/crit/mastery?

I just tend to see and get so much haste items , it almost feels haste is being forced down our throaths...
    haste is ele's #1 stat so your just getting pieces that were made for them. That being said haste in m+ is pretty good. With mana anima power you don't have mana issues at all using riptide/HS keeping people alive. I often have times im just spamming chain lightning to dps the pack down. With the champion power my mastery get's above 100% so topping people is extremely easy.

15+ Year Old Account
    For M+ I would go with versa+haste and for raids crit+mastery/versa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    All in all, our secondary stats are pretty balanced and I don't think we have a really "bad" stat, other than mastery in content that's so easy that it is basically freeloot.
    Just a sidenote to everyone that mastery is the only stat that doesn't increase your dps - which makes it the worst stat if it's even remotely close to other stats healing wise. Especially if it's competing against a stat like versatility that also decreases your damage taken.

Another note is that haste is the only stat that increases "the output" of your utility spells by lowering your GCD.

Just something to think about if these hadn't popped in to people's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.