What could i get banned for?

Hey everyone.

After 2 appeals rejected i've lost hope to restore access to my account which got banned for 6 months for botting and pretty much want to stop playing cause i have no real motivation to grind everything again, but here's my story and hope u will help at least find some clues about what could've happened.

I am pretty much a casual gamer, playing 6-8 hours a week. I've been playing WoW since mid-TBC until legion. Then a friend of mine told me that they gonna release TBC classic so i got in, levelled 2 toons in 3 months (yeah im that slow) and waited till TBCC release.

After TBCC released, i started to slowly level up with my friends in a casual noob guild just for fun. Because i play not very often i only got to lvl 66 in 2 weeks after the release. Poor as a rat too obviously, because i've never had time to farm gold and never had bought a single coin from RMT guys, just never needed it.

All of a sudden after another couple of normal dungeon runs i receive an email that i got banned for botting. Which i obviously did not do, because i played myself, talked to a bunch of people all week and did a lot of activities and i know that bots are like for farming resourses and stuff. The only thing i did the night prior to the ban - was I logged on my lvl 37 shammy to level up fishing a little bit, all by my own hands and when i dindged 75 fishing skill, i logged off.

I appealed twice, but received the anwer that they have firm proofs i've been cheating and now i am clueless about what has happened. I never used any "software" other then some standard addons like HydraUI, Bagnon, Auctioneer, WeakAuras and DBM. I am also 100% sure noone else had access to my account.

The only reason im posting this is that i really want to understand what could trigger the ban because now im just kinda scared to play cause what if it happens again.

Don't flame me, im not a cheater, im just very frustrated cause i wasted like 4 months to get back into the game with my friends and now it's pretty much over without any of my fault (

P.S. i've read some forums with stories similar to mine and noone has ever received any evidence on the ban reasons

Do you have any programs on your computer that could be considered cheating? Even if you don't use them for wow, they can detect that they are on your machine. Id keep appealing if what you say is true

I'd keep appealing and make a reddit thread until a proper GM notices it.

I mean what do you have to lose if you make tickets again and again. They ban you again? lol

No, nothing. Im not even using VPN or anything like that. I dont even use macros on my logitech mouse, although i think they are useful sometimes.

I would really like to appeal again, but they wrote me that they are not going to discuss the topic anymore and blocked my ability to post on official forums. So i basically do not know where to find the truth now.

Years ago they had support phone line, but i guess it's gone now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    I'd keep appealing and make a reddit thread until a proper GM notices it.

I mean what do you have to lose if you make tickets again and again. They ban you again? lol
    I'll try that. Never used Reddit before tho, but i guess it might help

Theres a couple people i know bot, and they havnt even got banned lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    No one can really help you on this thread as concerns official in-game sanctions on your account and so forth. Engage with Blizzard's support apparatus if you need further assistance. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead