Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertColvert View Post

seems like Blizz really hate nightelves
    Blizz has always hated Night Elves, and I say this as a horde player.

The story seems like it has been written by a committee, all working separately with zero communication and each one given a scene to develop. All they need to now is add pirates and ninjas.

I'm thinking the final boss will have bunny ears. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    Blizz has always hated Night Elves, and I say this as a horde player.

The story seems like it has been written by a committee, all working separately with zero communication and each one given a scene to develop. All they need to now is add pirates and ninjas.

I'm thinking the final boss will have bunny ears. lol.

Well there is a pirate inifinite drake in Tazavesh (FOR SOME REASON) so that's one box checked

about the ninjas, I would trade them against those night fae fairies abominations without thinking about it twice

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertColvert View Post
    Well there is a pirate inifinite drake in Tazavesh (FOR SOME REASON) so that's one box checked

about the ninjas, I would trade them against those night fae fairies abominations without thinking about it twice
    Now that you mention it, a "Ninja-style" afterlife for those who lived following their code of honor sounds like a far better idea than Maldraxxus, which is basically Eastern Plaguelands but updated with 2020 assets.

And well even though Pandaria got a lot of hate at the time, visually it was stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Now that you mention it, a "Ninja-style" afterlife for those who lived following their code of honor sounds like a far better idea than Maldraxxus, which is basically Eastern Plaguelands but updated with 2020 assets.

And well even though Pandaria got a lot of hate at the time, visually it was stunning.
    I think Bastion and Revendreth bring something new and original while Maldraxxus and Ardenweald feel more like you've been there already.

and yea, Pandaria zones were great and refreshing, I wouldn't mind more asian themed zones in the game