North Korea sounds like real life hunger-games!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...Bnb7Kz#image=1

Without the select for tributes for the "games".

He shot himself in the foot by refusing vaccines from Russia and stopping trade with China, it seems. I am not sure what his end game is.

Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    He shot himself in the foot by refusing vaccines from Russia and stopping trade with China, it seems. I am not sure what his end game is.

https://apnews.com/article/health-ch...c43b030754cbf0
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

In regards to that I love this video from a Russian tourist back in 2019 (it has subs, but knowledge of Russian makes the video even more, erm, spectacular).

The tiny details are amazing and honestly - I have a feeling that life is less depressing and fake in some failed African states.

Pfff, NK and China relationship looks like a rollercoaster - repeated ups and downs, depending on the current political situation and how good the current harvest was. It all is a one-sided game anyway, NK does not have a real choice but to go to Peking for, well, everything.
    Last edited by Easo; 2021-07-12 at 10:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...Bnb7Kz#image=1

Without the select for tributes for the "games".
    Nice source bro, impressive how you even lured someone into responding seriously

Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    His country pretty much only still exists because those 2 (mostly china) were pulling the strings. It's sheer insanity to have his politcal relationships with them break down unless he wants to sell the country to south korea.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    In regards to that I love this video from a Russian tourist back in 2019 (it has subs, but knowledge of Russian makes the video even more, erm, spectacular).

The tiny details are amazing and honestly - I have a feeling that life is less depressing and fake in some failed African states.
    This guy has legit balls of steel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    This guy has legit balls of steel.
    That, or a death wish. South Sudan and Somalia talking with some random armed guys, having an interview with a narcodealer in Mexico, yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.