Horde Classic Era Community Event Thursdays @9pm EST

Hello, WoW Classic!

**Who:** Lovepony/Skeletra of Not Prepared
    **What:** Community Social Event (In-Game and Discord)
    **When:** Thursdays @9pm EST
    **Where:** PvP East Merged Classic Era server (servers - Benediction, Faerlina, Heartseeker, Incendius, Netherwind, and Windseeker)

**Why:**
    This near exact topic of playing in a low pop environment was recently covered by Asmongold when he interviewed a player from Re-TBC Classic server Arcanite Reaper. The same themes apply to playing in Classic Era. Additionally the topic of of how WoW's relationship between players and developers, and the status community itself has deteriorated to the point is now like being stuck in a bad relationship you just can't leave, was recently covered by Josh Strife Hayes.

**Summary:**
    This Tuesday will be a HORDE social event to make some memories and promote relations between players who have stayed on Classic Era, those just returning, and even those considering it. The purpose is to have a positive and personal community experience.

That's it. We're just gonna have some fun doing stuff you probably haven't ever done. And it's one of those crazy silly things you might wanna record and then later on you watch the video and go, 'That was a silly day I remember that.' What would be even better is you going, 'That's where I met...'

This is NOT a recruitment endeavor, which is why I'm NOT dropping discords. If you find people you like, and they are playing for reasons that interest you, that's on you. I'm just pulling back the curtain on something that has most likely slipped by unnoticed.

**Details:**
    Do you need a 60 or leveled Horde on the merged server? Nope! If you wanna come and check it out, just make a new Horde toon on one of the 'Classic Era' servers listed above and be on 15 mins ahead of the event. Then just PST to Lovepony or Skeletra. There will be social activities on a Discord as well (most likely NOT anyone's guild discord) in addition to what will be transpiring in-game.

It's just a quick little 1 hour event that is intended to be a regular thing, tho what transpires during the events is intended to be different every time. Like a round-robin of silliness.

Although this event is Horde side, Alliance players are very welcome to attend on fresh Hordies. Yes this merged server is a PvP server, but this weeks events will not be transpiring in contested territory. Sorry!

Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by Deathpony; 2021-07-29 at 09:29 PM.