Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - July 12, 2021

Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - July 12, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Achievements
    • Fixed an issue where the Focusing Prisms would sometimes not apply to Anduin for the quest The World is a Prism.

Classes
    • Hunter
      • Beast Mastery
        • [With regional restarts] Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot, and Kill Shot damage increased by 15%.
        • [With regional restarts] Kill Command damage increased by 15% in non-PvP situations.
      • Marksmanship
        • [With regional restarts] Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Multi-Shot, and Rapid Fire damage increased by 10%.
        • [With regional restarts] Kill Shot damage increased by 15%.
      • Survival
        • [With regional restarts] Serpent Sting, Wildfire Bomb, Raptor Strike, Mongoose Bite, Flanking Strike, and Kill Shot damage increased by 10%.

• Mage
      • Fire
        • [With regional restarts] Fireball damage increased by 20%.
        • [With regional restarts] Fire Blast damage increased by 15% in non-PvP Situations.
        • [With regional restarts] Pyroblast damage increased by 5% in non-PvP Situations.

• Priest
      • Shadow
        • [With regional restarts] Devouring Plague damage reduced by 8%.
        • [With regional restarts] Dissonant Echoes’ (Conduit) Void Bolt damage reduced by 5%.

• Shaman
      • Unleash Shield (PvP Talent) can now be used with targeting macros.
      • Elemental
        • Control of Lava (PvP Talent) critical hits will now benefit from Elemental Fury.

• Warlock
      • Affliction
        • [With regional restarts] The damage of all spells increased by 5%.

Dungeons and Raids
    • Sanctum of Domination
      • The Tarragrue
        • Fixed a timing issue that could cause him to stop casting spells.
      • Remnant of Ner’zhul
        • Players who fall off the side of the platform while the encounter is in progress should be able to use Soulstones, Reincarnation, and be valid targets of Battle Resurrection spells.
      • Painsmith Raznal
        • The Dungeon Journal now displays the correct values for Lingering Flames.
        • Fixed an issue that caused players affected by a priest’s Leap of Faith to be hit by floor spikes.
      • Kel'Thuzad
        • Fixed an issue where he would cast Dark Evocation in Phase 3.
        • Fixed an issue that prevented the warning visual targeting circles to appear during the Unstoppable Abomination's demolish on Normal difficulty.
      • Sylvanas Windrunner
        • Fixed an issue where the ability sequence of Stage 2 would differ if players skipped the intermission cutscene.
        • Resolved an issue with Stage 3 ability timings.
        • Lady Jaina Proudmoore, Thrall, and Bolvar Fordragon no longer sometimes forget that they were fighting Sylvanas Windrunner or Anduin Wrynn.
        • Fixed an issue where she would fail to cast Wailing Arrow on dead targets under certain circumstances.
        • Fixed an issue where the Banshee's Fury secondary area-of-effect spell (for player's afflicted with Banshee's Bane) could damage player pets and guardians.
    • Spires of Ascension
      • Ventunax
        • Fixed an issue where Dark Stride’s bleed effect was being reduced by armor. The damage done by Dark Stride has been reduced by 35% to account for this.
    • Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
      • The Grand Menagerie
        • Fixed an issue that caused Venza Goldfuse's abilities to target and damage player pets.

Quests
    • Kevin will now provide credit after eating enemies if he lands the killing blow for “Somebody Feed Kevin.”
    • Dragging centurion pieces to Mikanikos during the quest “Putting A Plan Together” should now be more reliable.

Torghast, Tower of the Damned
    • Anima Powers
      • Fixed an issue where Rank 2 of Anima Plunderer (Rank 2) was not dropping an Anima Cell.

WoW Companion App
    • Fixed a fatal error where some users could not add a new Battle.net account.
    • Fixed a fatal error where the app would not correctly identify regions for some users.
    • Fixed a fatal error with Maw Adventure combat replays that contained certain environmental effects.
    • Fixed an issue with news article image sizes.

Subcreation
    Subcreation has been updated for Patch 9.1. Using the Raider.IO and WarcraftLogs API, Subcreation shows summaries of the top talents, covenants, soulbinds, conduits, legendaries, gear, enchants and gems that players use in Mythic+ and Sanctum of Domination.

Last edited by chaud; 2021-07-13 at 05:27 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Priest seems to suck quite a bit for raiding & M+ in SL already, so why the additional nerfs? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    Shadow Priest seems to suck quite a bit for raiding & M+ in SL already, so why the additional nerfs? -_-
    because they need to suck ass in every expansion together with retribution and enha shaman, so pet classes like mage, lock and huntards can shine

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    Maybe because they don't actually suck and are one of the top dps in raids?

Feral is so dead-last in everything especially M+, yet blizz buffs fire mages, all the hunter specs, and so on, this is hilariously disgusting... Some things never change in this game... If you play feral, you're going to be a gimp nobody really wants.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Maybe because they don't actually suck and are one of the top dps in raids?
    and utterly terrible in M+

"Dragging centurion pieces to Mikanikos during the quest “Putting A Plan Together” should now be more reliable." still bugged to high heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    Feral is so dead-last in everything especially M+, yet blizz buffs fire mages
    actually feral is upper third in raiding and fire mage is dead last:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...0&difficulty=4

all the hunter specs
    may be related to all the hunter specs beeing at the very bottom. Obviously not everyone can be in the upper half of things. But rock bottom with all 3 specs, actually with quite a gap to the next best classes/specs? Doesnt seem right.

5+ Year Old Account
    Again fire will be meta at this point. Not happy! Buff Arcane!

10+ Year Old Account
    Feral is so dead-last in everything especially M+, yet blizz buffs fire mages, all the hunter specs, and so on, this is hilariously disgusting... Some things never change in this game... If you play feral, you're going to be a gimp nobody really wants.
    This is just completely false. Feral is actually pulling really good numbers in 9.1. Currently it seems to be performing a lot better than Balance, at least purely number-wise.

Fire Mages got buffed because they are dead last in single target DPS and these buffs are nowhere near enough to change that. They buffed the damage of Fireball and Fireblast; Fireball is the filler spell that still hits like a wet noodle and Fireblast is only used to trigger Hot Streaks. The actual damage of those spells contributes to only a small fraction of Fire Mages' DPS. Even the 5% Pyroblast buff doesn't help much.

All three of the hunter specs are also bottom of the barrel at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Again fire will be meta at this point. Not happy! Buff Arcane!
    No it won't, those buffs do not change anything. Both Frost and Arcane are currently significantly better.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post

No it won't, those buffs do not change anything. Both Frost and Arcane are currently significantly better.
    Oh really? I’m sorry I’m not an expert in fire but I thought 20% on Fireball seems a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by uncl55 View Post
    because they need to suck ass in every expansion together with retribution and enha shaman, so pet classes like mage, lock and huntards can shine
    I'm pretty sure if you take every tier in WoW's history SPriest would be up there near the top. Hell if you go just from Legion, on average Spriest has been the very best raiding spec (source: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...wiQ/edit#gid=0)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh really? I’m sorry I’m not an expert in fire but I thought 20% on Fireball seems a lot.
    Fireball damage ends being quite a low % of damage for FMages. The buff isn't nothing, but won't change what is the meta pick for mages. It will certainly be viable though.

- - - Updated - - -

Feral has been a strong pick throughout shadowlands in raids. The reason they are under-represented is because they are melee who don't bring a raid buff. Their ST damage is excellent.

- - - Updated - - -

and utterly terrible in M+
    Spriests are great in M+ high keys.

No offense but players like you seriously need to stfu, all you do is fuel the fire for other ignorant players that can't take 5 minutes out of their life to look at current logs or interpret buffs (3 comments just in this thread already) but have all the time in the world to make retarded comments.

Example: The fire buff is an expected 5-7% single target buff depending on how movement heavy the boss is (can't use 20% on fb if you don't have time to cast), just glancing over 75th percentile+ log statistics (since we want to filter out the geezers and 11" notebook players) instantly shows that 5-7% won't suffice to be "meta" by a long shot.
    Last edited by TheLucky1; 2021-07-13 at 12:23 PM.

Atleast ferals are good in 3v3 jungle Its something i guess....

10+ Year Old Account
    Does S tier mean easiest?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprias1212 View Post
    No offense but players like you seriously need to stfu, all you do is fuel the fire for other ignorant players that can't take 5 minutes out of their life to look at current logs or interpret buffs (3 comments just in this thread already) but have all the time in the world to make retarded comments.

Example: The fire buff is an expected 5-7% single target buff depending on how movement heavy the boss is (can't use 20% on fb if you don't have time to cast), just glancing over 75th percentile+ log statistics (since we want to filter out the geezers and 11" notebook players) instantly shows that 5-7% won't suffice to be "meta" by a long shot.
    No offense but people like you who can’t control their emotions shouldn’t respond to posts that are making them angry. I have no intentions to offend anyone. I have no clue how fire is performing after the nerf but it seems still pretty strong.

No offense but people like you who can’t control their emotions shouldn’t respond to posts that are making them angry. I have no intentions to offend anyone. I have no clue how fire is performing after the nerf but it seems still pretty strong.
    You may interpret whatever you like into my emotions but i had no strong ones when writing that post and we already have seen you're not that good in interpreting stuff in the first place, this sort of ignorance is simply damaging to the game when even the head dev. said that they balance around community perception (when they really shouldn't with this community).

5+ Year Old Account
    You may interpret whatever you like into my emotions but i had no strong ones when writing that post and we already have seen you're not that good in interpreting stuff in the first place, this sort of ignorance is simply damaging to the game when even the head dev. said that they balance around community perception (when they really shouldn't with this community).
    Calculating response and all possible outcomes. Result: Value Negative. Discarded.

I reading all this, and I still do not see a hotfix for The Postmaster in Tazavesh

Mage is not a "pet class".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    This is just completely false. Feral is actually pulling really good numbers in 9.1. Currently it seems to be performing a lot better than Balance, at least purely number-wise.

Fire Mages got buffed because they are dead last in single target DPS and these buffs are nowhere near enough to change that. They buffed the damage of Fireball and Fireblast; Fireball is the filler spell that still hits like a wet noodle and Fireblast is only used to trigger Hot Streaks. The actual damage of those spells contributes to only a small fraction of Fire Mages' DPS. Even the 5% Pyroblast buff doesn't help much.

All three of the hunter specs are also bottom of the barrel at the moment.

Good! I'm sick of Fire Mages being the "only" option for Mages. You had your turn in 8.2, 8.3, and 9.0. Step aside.

- - - Updated - - -

Here...let me offer you some advice that we Frost/Arcane Mages have been given the last 3 patches at the very least.......SWITCH SPECS!!!

OH YEAH!!! Fire isn't OP anymore. And we can play something other then that shitty spec that revolves around Combustion. (not fun)
    So...my advice to YOU is....play Frost. }=] Because now you get to sit on the side lines for once....fire mage. lol