Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Chinese nationalists, Wumao Propaganda and the Rise of China

Bad Faith, idiotic, Ignorant Chinese nationalists have been spreading the lie about Uyghur Genocide denial among many other BS. From Wumao or Ignorant propagandists like Nathan Rich, Numvues, Lee Barrett and many others on youtube and tiktok.

This is yet even more reason why Taiwan should never let China take over, the Chinese Communist Party should never be the Global Leader.

This is one of the infamous WuMao propaganda videos that Chinese Uyghur Genocide Denialists have been spreading.

Nobody should ever let China forget what they're doing is Genocide, all world powers and/or Democracies should call China out on this.

China is carrying out Genocide/Cultural Genocide (Brainwash Concentration Camps, forced Sterilization, Destroying Uyghur Churches and other atrocities) over Xinjiang for profit and the new silk road and the "Chinese Dream".

other sources

https://www.propublica.org/article/h...rs-in-xinjiang

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-57780023

https://time.com/6079515/xinjiang-ch...klist-uighurs/

https://www.thenation.com/article/wo...nocide-denial/

Melissa Chen's commentary on Chinese Communists/Nationalists with Joe Rogan
    Last edited by szechuan; 2021-07-17 at 07:32 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MechanoDruid View Post
    Oh shit, you've read BBC propaganda hit piece about YouTubers who live in China and have actually visited Xinjiang.
    The people who "Visit" Xinjiang are ignoring the Atrocities in the Region.

There are plenty of videos of people visiting Xinjiang. You just need to look them up if you are really interested in topic. But I'm not really interested, so don't keep lists of them.
    And all of them ignore the Concentration Camps China has constantly lied about.

To be fair, some of those YouTubers do focus lately on politics a lot, but at least they are not talking out of their arse, unlike western "journalists" who have never been to area they talk about.
    I've shown plenty of Evidence of other Journalists not mentioned that have been to the region, you haven't shown me any proof of what has been happening in the Concentration Camps.

Yet even more Chinese Communist apologetics and BS Genocide Denialism, those BBC journalists were correct in calling out The Wumaos on Youtube.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2021-07-13 at 11:51 AM.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Frankly being a global leader is not really that important to me, what has America gotten as a "leader"? we are the worst domestically compared to our peers and a great deal of the world hates our guts. China is already a global leader corporations are bowing to their pressure and the last 4 years has been better for their goals than anything else. Let's also not forget America is not exactly a leader when it comes to human rights Guantanamo Bay and black sites still open, we are still in bed with tons of genocidal dictators. I think this anti Chinese rhetoric is just a primer to justify a war that China really has no interest in, they plan on taking over with soft power.

If America was serious about containing China they would focus on limiting the power of global conglomerates because they are the ones giving them the keys to the kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I think this anti Chinese rhetoric is just a primer to justify a war that China really has no interest in, they plan on taking over with soft power.
    Western Powers are not interested in War with China, however China still keeps on provoking Western Powers in the South China sea and Taiwan.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...outh-china-sea

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Western Powers are not interested in War with China, however China still keeps on provoking Western Powers in the South China sea and Taiwan.

That would most likely start a war.
    The South China sea situation goes both ways and it's far more complicated than China bad China want war. You can start from how international waters are divided to failure of the US to secure certain alliances and trade deals. What it comes down to is this simple question, are you willing to end the world for any of these issues? because that's the bottom line both sides have nukes a war means the end of the human race.

But people who have never been there are reporting those "atrocities". Makes me wonder who to believe: people who visit that area or "journalists" on different continents who have never been to that area.
    They've clearly been to the area.
    Why aren't those "Schools" open to the Public?

Also I wonder why those "journalists" are so focused on made up genocide, while ignoring genocide that is being committed by US and its allies. Oh right, it is never about genocide, they couldn't care less about actual people, they only care about pushing "China bad" narrative.
    Whataboutism

Also I wonder why US suddenly removed Uyghur islamic extremist group from terrorist groups list. Oh right, they are now the "good guys" because they fit US narrative.
    wrong

https://www.dw.com/en/us-removes-sep...ist/a-55527586

You don't need a nuclear war to call out Atrocities being committed by China, also China is clearly interested in being the Dominant Global Power.
    We've been calling them out and again China is already a dominant global power also we have plenty of atrocities under our own belt.

We've been calling them out and again China is already a dominant global power also we have plenty of atrocities under our own belt.
    Wrong, USA is still Dominant Global Power.

Wrong, USA is still Dominant Global Power.
    Last I checked being #2 still makes them a dominant global power, this is not highlander there is more than one.

Last I checked being #2 still makes them a dominant global power, this is not highlander there is more than one.
    And USA is still leading China, China is only number 2 Economically, China's Geopolitical Power is over-all weak compared to USA and is still reliant on world trade with western democracies.

And USA is still leading China, China is only number 2 Economically, China's Geopolitical Power is over-all weak compared to USA and is still reliant on world trade with western democracies.
    What are you smoking? who isn't reliant on world trade? is the US North Korea? what kind of twisted logic do you have.

Yet somehow there are videos of their acts done in last decade:

Some of those videos are from security cameras with time stamps.

Do watch it, then tell me how ETIM no longer exists and islamic terrorists are actually peaceful nice people.

Oh and I doubt you've heard on western media about any of the events shown in that video.
    That is footage of Rioters and Protestors over Chinas Oppression in the region.

sip.
    "Visiting" a region (the size of a country onto itself) is an idiotic refutation for the genocide claims.

It's akin to a German saying "I lived in Germany during 1932-1945, I never seen a death camp".

Or someone visiting North Korea today and saying "I never seen a re-education camp or any starving people".

Like.... Do I seriously need to explain this to anyone?

The absolute sad fact is this....

The domestic political costs for exercising serious, meaningful and sustained pressure on China are too high for Western nations.

This dependence on trade is bi-lateral. Upsetting the balance to exercise political pressure on China will have domestic economic costs in the West, and the Western public is a lot less tolerant of discomfort than the Chinese public is.

We love to moan about China in the west, but we just don't have the stomach for a serious trade war, especially not over some random Muslim ethnic group on the fringes of Mongolia.

It's sad. Annoying. Morally deplorable. Nevertheless factually true.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, peaceful protesters blowing up buildings, cars, murdering innocent people. Way to go west for supporting them!
    He never said "peaceful". Stop building strawmen.

Fact is those people are fighting for their freedom and their human rights.

What are you? A western Tankie or Chinese CCP shill?

WTF.

Yep, peaceful protesters blowing up buildings, cars, murdering innocent people. Way to go west for supporting them!
    Yet you're defending a Communist Government with a History of Genocide (estimated 45-75 million killed/died under Mao), also that video is conflating various incidents in bad faith and those terrorist attacks were perpetrated by a few Xinjiang Separatist Extremists and/or the Turkistan Islamic Party yet China has been Incarcerating millions of Uyghurs without Trial and committing mass cultural genocide on the population.

There hasn't been a single Terrorist Attack in Xinjiang China since 2017 yet China is currently committing Genocidal and/or Cultural Genocidal Atrocities in the region.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2021-07-13 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    "Visiting" a region (the size of a country onto itself) is an idiotic refutation for the genocide claims.

It's akin to a German saying "I lived in Germany during 1932-1945, I never seen a death camp".
    There is a scene in a novel* where characters visit Dachau in post-WWII Germany. They begin a chat with a lady selling drinks right across from the gates of the former death camp. Turns out she worked there all throughout the war. They ask her, wasn't it terrible to watch that yellow smoke coming from the chimneys? She just says "I didn't look."

Is Newsweek a Chinese propaganda mouthpiece now? That title is so misleading. Nowhere in the article did it say that China drove US warship out of SCS.

Just like there in not much Taiwan can do to stop Chinese incursions into their airspace, there is not much China can do to stop US warships. In fact in April, USS Mustin shadowed the Liao Ning so close that it was in the middle of China carrier group flotilla. Mustin followed Liao Ning all the way to the mouth of the Yang Tze river.

The picture below showed how close Mustin was to Liao Ning.

China's fishing fleets an militias are big worry. They also look like they will take Taiwan in 3-5 years imo.

I aint corrupting my youtube recommendations with those videos tho.

If China keeps taking territory that it says it has a natural claim too like hong kong. We should be funding Mongolia, after all china is just greater Mongolia.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post

Or someone visiting North Korea today and saying "I never seen a re-education camp or any starving people".

Like.... Do I seriously need to explain this to anyone?
    I have actually been to Xin Jiang multiple times. Never been to a concentration camp. It just wasn't on the itinerary. First time was in 2005. It was wide open back then. You could do anything you want. No police. No military. No check points. Last visit was 2017. The militarization of Xin Jiang was complete then. Police stations on every block. Not exaggerating. Visitors have to report at every single destination. Cameras everywhere. Check points after check points. Permits are required to go anywhere. That was our last visit.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    China's fishing fleets an militias are big worry. They also look like they will take Taiwan in 3-5 years imo.

I aint corrupting my youtube recommendations with those videos tho.

If China keeps taking territory that it says it has a natural claim too like hong kong. We should be funding Mongolia, after all china is just greater Mongolia.
    Err the UK gave Hong Kong to China they didn't take it by force...