The Race to World First in the Sanctum of Domination Has Begun!

The Race to World First in the Sanctum of Domination Has Begun!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The race to see who can be the first to breach the Jailer’s lair—Sanctum of Domination—begins this week. The best of the best will face the formidable servants of Sylvanas and the Banished One within to see who can cross the finish line and claim World First!

When: Beginning Tuesday, July 13

Organizations

Individual Streamers

Additional Coverage

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-07-14 at 11:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Race to World First... woo

World First Mythic*

Been looking forward to this! Time to order out and watch it with the husband!

Blue post trying to hype race to world first but half the teams/organisations they list can't join it yet...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by arboachg View Post
    World First Mythic*
    That's the only world first.. Heroic doesn't count because it's not a race for top guilds.

So much time having passed, its hard to be motivated.

im calling it now , a Top tier raiding guild that is sponsered will win the race.

Seeing more people watch Asmongold stream 8 year old raid content in FFXIV was certainly not something i expected this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by arboachg View Post
    World First Mythic*
    The trademark and brand is "Race to World First."

To announce it as race to world first mythic would be an incorrect announcement of the TV show you're watching.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyfaria View Post
    That's the only world first.. Heroic doesn't count because it's not a race for top guilds.
    It's not even that. It's the name of the show. Which difficulty is totally irrelevant anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    Blue post trying to hype race to world first but half the teams/organisations they list can't join it yet...
    Be more excited for this maybe if they did not get to practice on PTR.

it's honestly hard to care about this when the game isn't even good. i'd bet that if these people weren't paid to do this right now, they wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    That's okay, Limit is bug-testing bosses for those teams so they don't have to face the pre-nerf versions of them.

How many months of practice did they all get before this started?

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    it's honestly hard to care about this when the game isn't even good. i'd bet that if these people weren't paid to do this right now, they wouldn't.
    I think this is accurate. There has probably never been so few players raiding Mythic or caring about progress. I think WoW classic iterations have probably pulled too many away from retail. My personal feeling is they really need to go for WoW 2 now and finally update the game engine/graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardourdan View Post
    I think this is accurate. There has probably never been so few players raiding Mythic or caring about progress. I think WoW classic iterations have probably pulled too many away from retail. My personal feeling is they really need to go for WoW 2 now and finally update the game engine/graphics.
    wow 2 with the same devs would make now difference. the team is in desperate need of leadership change before anything major like that.