New AMD drivers makes my games look totally different

IDK what happened but after upgrading to the latest Adrenaline Software my RX580 produces very different graphics than before (in all games). The exact difference is hard to tell because i never cared that much for graphics and games always looked "very good", but now games look "pixelish", especially distant geometry seems like having no anti aliasing happening anymore, just the more close ones. Geometry edges (especially distant ones) are also "jittering", edges are kinda always "in motion" and turn back and forth from bright to dark. It's not that bad in WoW, but Unreal 4 engine games look terrible now. Things are not "smooth" anymore. It's not the drivers sharpening option by the way, its the same value and before and i also played around with the setting and it does not help the issue at all.

Anyone else has experienced this? I am really mad because i literally cannot play Satisfactory (Unreal 4) anymore because it runs and looks so shit now.

PS: I tried it all, Uninstalling the driver, installing older versions, i even completely reinstalled Windows and installed the previous driver version first with no success. It seems the latest driver changed something on the hardware?! i know that sounds very unlikely but i have no other explanation.

Edit:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akSWeYlVdjo

This is a showcase of the "jittering". Just see how the fences flicker around, also the antenna of the building right in front of me is literally blinking.
    Last edited by Boddhi; 2021-07-14 at 08:01 AM.