Just coming back after a break.

So the title says it all. I took about a five month break due to some unforeseeable real life circumstances. We were progressing halfway through mythic in the last tier but I had to drop.

I wanted to ask if there is anything crazy I need to know about Hunter?

I didn’t notice a legendary drops off the last past for us.

Also, it looks like marksman is still the way to go.

I’m just now realizing you get anima powers in the raid if I did see that correctly?

Just wanted some feedback here to see if I’m missing anything before I pay to re-sub and dive back in

Perfect timing. Just log in, you get new quest instantly to get you through to Korthia. Do dailies, do raid, do m+. Enjoy Season 2

Anima powers just for 1st boss.

hopefully flying will be easy to unlock as well. hahah.

Quote Originally Posted by thesimpsonsman View Post
    hopefully flying will be easy to unlock as well. hahah.
    its the fastest we ever been given flying, except when you could just buy it at max level. But it depends on where you were before you left of. if you left at 40 renown, you can unlock flying today

@thesimpsonsman you might consider switching covenant to kyrian in the future, right now NF is still on par with kyrian but it will change with higher renown

Quote Originally Posted by Saubon View Post
    @thesimpsonsman you might consider switching covenant to kyrian in the future, right now NF is still on par with kyrian but it will change with higher renown
    ok nice. Still getting the hang of things at the moment. Damn, i see a lot of people going back to BM also.... I'm still MM because of last tier but i might swap over to BM if its about the same

Quote Originally Posted by thesimpsonsman View Post
    ok nice. Still getting the hang of things at the moment. Damn, i see a lot of people going back to BM also.... I'm still MM because of last tier but i might swap over to BM if its about the same
    They are about the same but MM is a bit better in M+ still. Depends on how you like to play. Pets can of course still be buggy here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Biosync View Post
    Anima powers just for 1st boss.
    Bit of a wasted opportunity. It would have been neat to have them throughout, although probably hard to balance.

done a few bosses so far, flying was easy as F to get... got caught up with all my renown in less an a day... sheeeeshhhh that was fun hahah. I used to be in a mythic raiding guild but we all took a break and honestly without raiding this game is kinda bleh.

I took a break from retail too. I was playing classic for a bit. Did alot of Kara clears. Now I'm feeling the retail bug again. I read Kyrian was the way to go so switched to that. Now its time to hit 40 for flying. Oh the joy! I am BM and not changing my mind. Noone can make me. I hate MM with a passion lol.

I play MM for M+ and BM for raids (all abilities on instant remains very good and can help out on mechanics). what is a missed opportunity this tier are the domination shards, just a flawed and boring system in my opinion. Would like to see tier sets back again.