Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I mean, that's even less chaosy considering that's even more organized than the Legion. They're even fighting on the side of Order.
    I wouldn't say the Illidari are of Order.
    If they fought for the titans, that would be something else.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    I wouldn't say the Illidari are of Order.
    If they fought for the titans, that would be something else.
    Does fighting for Azeroth count? :P

Well, everyone was fighting for Azeroth, even Goblins and Undead, who basically don't give a two rat's ass about her.

But that's what I mean.

There should be a primal force of Fel beings that aren't ordered that are mentioned there, kind of like how Death realm simply has 'Undead'. It's just a collective force, but not one that has to be ordered. All known Demons are unfortunately all tied directly to the Burning Legion.

To be honest, the core problem with this stems from having to assign them a 'cosmic realm' in the first place. Fel and demons should not be assigned as Chaos to begin with. Chaos implies anarchy and freedom, and demons are absolutely not free...
    I'd say the main problem is that you're taking an exceptional situation and assume that's the normal. The Legion was not a normal force of Disorder. We haven't actually seen one. We haven't really seen much Order related outside the Titans, either, which don't seem to actually know much about the cosmos outside the mortal realm.

I think you'd do well to remember that at this point, Death is the only force we really got deeper insight to, and only very recently. There's probably quite a few surprises waiting with the remaining 5(6?).

- - - Updated - - -

Having common goals isn't the same as being in an ordered group.

Light and Disorder have swapped positions, interestingly. As well as Order and Shadow

What this does, is it shakes up the previous format that was previously split into "Teams" or allying forces against enemy forces, 3v3,
    (Light, Life, Order vs Shadow, Death, Disorder) previously

and now the format is much more dynamic from this switch. Now we see multiple cycles/conflicts across the whole set up.

Death opposes Life, Light and Order (ex. Jailer)

Light opposes Death and Disorder (ex. Paladins, Army of the Light)

Order opposes Death and Shadow (ex. Titans)

Shadow opposes Life and Order (ex. Old Gods)

Disorder opposes Life and Light (ex. Demons, Legion)

Life, through the means of Light and Order, opposes Shadow, Disorder, and Death

And I suppose one could say it's possible all 6 have their sights on Reality, or their part to play in 'The Great Cycle'
    Last edited by Archmage Xaxxas; 2021-07-17 at 06:47 PM.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Light and Disorder have swapped positions, interestingly.

What this does, is it shakes up the previous format that was previously split into "Teams" or allying forces against enemy forces, 3v3,
    Except it wasn't that to begin with, and your new reading is just your interpretation as well. All forces have fought against one another at some point in the past. They're all independent groups with changing alliances and enemies. At most, there's some combinations that are unlikely to work together, like Light/Void or Order/Disorder, while Death and Life are inextricably linked and require each other.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Except it wasn't that to begin with, and your new reading is just your interpretation as well.
    I mean really what's the point of this drivel. You've just invalidated absolutely anything anyone can say, including yourself and that statement itself.

That makes it just your interpretation of my interpretation, of the titans interpretation, and the Broker's interpretation and so on.

This shit goes without saying, partner. We're discussing something with alternating meaning, so settle'r down.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    For Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of enjoy these charts.

Mostly because we see it from two perspectives, and they are not completely the same view.

Titan's view, Broker's view.. Hope to see more perspectives of our world.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I mean really what's the point of this drivel. You've just invalidated absolutely anything anyone can say, including yourself and that statement itself.

That makes it just your interpretation of my interpretation, of the titans interpretation, and the Broker's interpretation and so on.

This shit goes without saying, partner. We're discussing something with alternating meaning, so settle'r down.
    Just your interpretation, not supported by any factual information, and, in fact, directly contradicting it.

Besides, you just wasted 3 paragraphs attacking me personally, without anything on the topic. You're really not in a position for grandstanding. Nor are you discussing anything. You merely posted your own unsubstantiated opinion and attacked the first person that didn't agree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I kind of enjoy these charts.

Mostly because we see it from two perspectives, and they are not completely the same view.

Titan's view, Broker's view.. Hope to see more perspectives of our world.
    I think a gods point of view is probably more relevant than some merchants.. lol this has to be a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I think a gods point of view is probably more relevant than some merchants.. lol this has to be a joke.
    Well. These 'gods' are just another race according to the lore, there is one tier above them. And even they don't get to experience the worlds they create at the stage angle as theirs living there.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    What the hell? What is this mount from? Brokers or these Attendants? Lmao seeing this cosmology chart I sense power of many elements in. Hopefully Thrall won’t go Jesus again like he went in Cataclysm.
    I just want Thrall to be a shaman again. Feels so lame to see him just swinging an axe around.

I just want Thrall to be a shaman again. Feels so lame to see him just swinging an axe around.
    He's been using Shaman magic since 9.0. More recently he helps makes earth bridges in the Sylvanus fight.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Damn, no wonder no one on any social media was talking about this book, there's literally nothing new here.
    The light are on but no one is there. ~ Blizz dev team

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Just your interpretation, not supported by any factual information, and, in fact, directly contradicting it.
    Order/Shadow, Disorder/Light have been swapped around. Look again. What are you even talking about?
    Either that or you look at it like just Death/Life were swapped and the entire thing rotated.

Agree with whatever you want, that's not my concern. Weirdly trying to put down any trains of thought that aren't your own sounds like your thing, not mine.

As well, I find your interpretation of my post as being "attacking" you "personally" absolutely laughable! Now that's personal, not the comments I made on the behavior you chose to exhibit.

29k posts and haven't learned from it eh?
    Last edited by Archmage Xaxxas; 2021-07-17 at 07:57 PM.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    For Azeroth!

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's true. I remember the Trall and Garosh final fight cinematic. It was actually epic.

every time i see one of these books i feel so smart for not buying any.

What are you even talking about?
    The very things i noted in the previous post. You claimed Void and Disorder were on a team when a large part of the storyline pre-Legion was Disorder fighting against Void.

Now that's personal, not the comments I made on the behavior you chose to exhibit.
    That's pretty much admitting you made personal attacks. You chose to focus on me, not on the topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this kind of explains something glossed over with Legion, and something that might set up some scary stuff in the future. We've seen Life transition into death, obviously. That's how everything mortal works. We've seen Light transition into Void, it's common with the naaru at the end of their life. But order and disorder...that makes me think. We've always assumed that Sargeras soul-trapped the Titans somehow when he killed them...but what if he didn't? What if their natural course was to fall to disorder and fel after death, and he just sort of plucked their souls from the Twisting Nether? We know Demons are reborn in the Nether, and that Sargeras was fueling that resurrection with a Titan soul...I feel like they are implying something here. Maybe a way of making the Pantheon 'evil' now, being fel Titans or something.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but we freed titan spirits from Sargeras. They seem safe now. More interesting is what else was done in Maw. That the Light itself is punishing the Venthyr! Light beings never been so aggressive before. What makes Elune so pissed off? Elements mentioned by Brokers on the Cosmology Chart, Relics. The most important question is how the Jailer has the knowledge of the First Ones to use their damn portals? This all indicates something huge has happened. I suspect this has something to do with the Void and the Dreadlords. I think our covenants know something that we don’t, same goes for Brokers and these Attendants.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-07-18 at 01:39 AM.