2 players LF raiding guild

Not looking for anything crazy hardcore. Normal heroic progression with killing some Mythic bosses is fine for us. We’ve both played this game since OG vanilla. Husband and wife. We’re looking for alliance or horde. Doesn’t matter to us! Must be a 2 day a week this, 9pm EST or later start time. No Friday’s or Saturday’s. She’s a holy priest and I can play mage or resto Druid. Please post your guild and discord tag and I’ll add you A great guild with great people whom are nice and welcoming and progress is most important to us. Drama and elitist free.

Bump. Still looking for something. sooner than later

Death Before Dishonor

Quote Originally Posted by Sydarm View Post
    Not looking for anything crazy hardcore. Normal heroic progression with killing some Mythic bosses is fine for us. We’ve both played this game since OG vanilla. Husband and wife. We’re looking for alliance or horde. Doesn’t matter to us! Must be a 2 day a week this, 9pm EST or later start time. No Friday’s or Saturday’s. She’s a holy priest and I can play mage or resto Druid. Please post your guild and discord tag and I’ll add you A great guild with great people whom are nice and welcoming and progress is most important to us. Drama and elitist free.
    Hi there! Death Before Dishonor (US)(A)(Aerie-Peak) is currently looking for healers and DPS for our raid team. We are currently 6/10N and will be pushing into heroic and hopefully mythic raid as well. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 630-930 pm PST. We run high mythic keystones in between our raid times. We are a fairly social guild. We are usually found in discord chatting and gaming. If you are interested, message me through my Bnet tag: FeyreLey #1486 or through my discord Huntard Hadena #9190.

<N U T S> - Tichondrius
    We raid Tues/Weds 9-12 EST
    Currently 6/10H
    Cleared 6 last night, so tonight is all prog, hoping to get at least a couple more down.
    CE Focused guild. The core group of us have been raiding together since Tomb, but have not seriously pushed for CE until recently.
    Looking to fill in our roster with skilled players with a similar mindset.

Discord name: Mint������#1234
    BTag: Mintty#1223

- - - Updated - - -

<N U T S> - Tichondrius
    We raid Tues/Weds 9-12 EST
    Currently 6/10H
    Cleared 6 last night, so tonight is all prog, hoping to get at least a couple more down.
    CE Focused guild. The core group of us have been raiding together since Tomb, but have not seriously pushed for CE until recently.
    Looking to fill in our roster with skilled players with a similar mindset.

Discord name: Mint

- - - Updated - - -

Discord name got messed up because there is an emoji in it.
    Just use my Btag (Mintty#1223) Or message me here. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Discord name got messed up because there is an emoji in it.
    Just use my Btag (Mintty#1223) Or message me here. Thanks!

<Subpar> [A] Sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by Sydarm View Post
    Hello!
    My guild is on Sargeras [A] I saw your add in a recruitment forum post on mmo-champ, we raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm CST to 11pm CST, with an optional/alt night on Mon 8:30p-11pm CST. We are currently 8/10 H looking to move toward mythic as we finish up H. The trial period is 3 week (6 raids), this gives us time to get to known each other and make sure that everything meshes well together. We are a fairly laid back group looking to clear content. Message me back here with any questions or through battle.net at Peeta#1959.
    Thank you!

If you're still looking

House Brighthammer on WrA would love to talk to you about joining our family. We raid Sun/Mon 10pm EST to 1am.

You can contact me on btag ClayQ#1421 or Discord ClayQ#6658 to talk more about what and who we are.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    <Ambition> Is looking to expand its small roster size with consistent raiders. Currently 5/10 Heroic SoD -

Raids times days : Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm til 11pm (PST). **We tend to raid only Tuesdays and Thursdays with Sunday being that extra day to get a boss down if need be**

We do run keys every week and are a tight knit, relaxed and chill guild that also plays other games together.

Hi there. Just curious if y’all are still looking?